Why Will NASA not give us LIVE video of the whole earth from this satellite?

Politically Incorrect for a live view?

Attached: dscovr-earth-image.jpg (620x620, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1OeWTrEA5fE?t=162
ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream
goes.noaa.gov/dml/west/fd/vis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IDBBUwdyz4I
youtube.com/watch?v=pnzZyA3JdFk
youtube.com/watch?v=wl1H1WxWTuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The earth is flat
I bet you believe it was 19 saudi highjackers and 2 planes that took down the twin towers too huh?
fucking schitzos

Earth is flat, and you know it

OP here.

9/11 was an inside job you cuck.

Answer the question or GTFO

but your question has nothing to do with politics user

Earth is shaped like a giant peach with variable shape according to Degrasse Tyson and early sailors confirming more water area than displayed on maps causing getting lost and/or wrecking into things that should be further or closer

This has to do with Politics because Geography is what politicians use militaries to fight over.

Also, NASA is the shadow-government on the planet using inter-dimensional intelligent beings to control humanity

>NASA is the shadow-government on the planet using inter-dimensional intelligent beings to control humanity
can you show sources or proof for your elaborate wild claims?

This is Politics not science

schizoid larper confirmed

What modern physicists believe which correlate with ancient sailing journals

Attached: main-qimg-18ef82eacce03af826743707ff55f358.png (602x361, 179K)

Because that costs money and your kind tends to advocate for gutting public agencies like NASA?

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: J3ZTb+dd) 09/05/18(Wed)22:37:53 No.184715754▶
>File: main-qimg-18ef82eacce03af(...).png (179 KB, 602x361)
>What modern physicists believe which correlate with ancient sailing journals
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: kpFHJG3I) 09/05/18(Wed)22:38:49 No.184715831▶
> (OP)
>Because that costs money and your kind tends to advocate for gutting public agencies like NASA?

Fuck taxation and fuck you

Attached: 1517468899517.jpg (960x960, 141K)

Attached: 1520280716364.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

No, that isn't the actual shape of the earth, that's a heat map showing the strength of magnetism from the Earth's core.

Normies, GET OUT!

What if even with a view of the water the planet still look screwed up and just this small shift would result in the entire world rethinking government?

The ability to think and question things is not schizo you underaged twats

Attached: d4333408f6da6a5fcc0266afaab5b925b222c11b.gif (600x461, 625K)

degrasse Tyson calls it an oblate spheroid in this timestamped video

To be clear, I am not claiming anything, I am questioning something to which the imbeciles claim I am stating one thing or other things in the case of the idiot saying something about hijackings youtu.be/1OeWTrEA5fE?t=162

Every NASA image looks shopped as shit. And I’m not even a flat-earther.

Attached: F341F122-48B0-4EE3-9545-99768D5C22AA.jpg (300x550, 55K)

What if, after all of you failed haters and lackeys spent your young years spitting at everyone over debating ideas, found out this was true? I am not stating this is true, but what what happen to Politics if this were the case? Would this not change the study of weather, climate, and so on?

Attached: 123.png (800x420, 288K)

Conspiracy-minded people think this is what we are on but none of you can prove what earth is, without autisticly screaming about your hyperlink to a science article telling you what you think earth is

Attached: 1.jpg (799x481, 70K)

>12/21 posts
>shilling this hard

Attached: 1517598100604.png (480x466, 139K)

The first photo you posted has the text claiming the Earth is an "oblate spheroid" (which is true), captioned underneath a magnetic map of the Earth, to supposedly show just how oblate it really is. The caption is true, the supposed image of the Earth is false, therefore your photo is misleading propaganda.
Again, this is factually incorrect.

This photograph is again, paraded around to supposedly show the planet without water, but again it's a heat-map of the Earth's magnetism, known as a geoid.
>pic related

Attached: You want proofs.png (1624x2332, 1.06M)

Because they are hiding the true nature of reality.
It's a simulation where 75% of the people you see are npc, just like any other mmo.

ABC cubible monkeys love the cock but not nearly as much as sage

Sage

>after all of you failed haters
>found out this was true?
Just because you don't understand Geophysics, doesn't mean that discipline of science is bunk and entirely fraudulent.

The earth is round, and NASA isn't a tax-payers scam. I noticed you didn't post this shit on /sci/, where actual Geologists and Physicists could tear apart your measly "truther" arguments and expose you for the retard you are, but on Jow Forums, where scientifically literate people aren't likely to be found.

Hell, even I managed to debunk you, with nothing more than 5 minutes on the internet, and 5 minutes in photoshop to post proof for everyone else.

Attached: More Proofs.png (1581x2550, 423K)

if you watch NASA Channel, they have nearly 24 hr long video feed from the ISS

you dumb retard fuckface

They don't have it, never have and never will.
It really is that simple.

ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream

Showing only a fraction of the Earth at any time and through a fish eye lens.

There is not a live video satellite view with the entire earth inside of one lens shot.

Fuckface

I am agreeing with deGrasse Tyson and I do not understand GeoPhysics?

And you say the earth is round? Taking you literally: the earth is perfectly speherical down to every last angle. That is bull shit.

All taxation is a scam you normie.

Debunking who? Yourself?

GOLLY GEE WHIZ, WHY WON'T NASA PUT A LIVE FEED CAMERA IN ORBIT OF THE EARTH, BROADCASTING THE ENTIRE PLANET LIVE AS PROOF

ROUND EARTH DEBUNKED!

We are witnessing single digit IQs not previously thought possible. Why don't you go ask Russia or China why they don't use their commercial and military satellites to offer a service that costs hundreds of millions of dollars to put INTO SPACE, for free, just so re-rees like you can get cummies at live-Earth.

Attached: 1515678835293.png (645x729, 105K)

The man states a truth and your panties get in a bunch and spews straw-man arguments

Tell me more

Yeah, there is, mother-asslicker.

balltards...

Attached: 1535835757339.gif (400x354, 1.99M)

Give a link then of the live satellite view of the OP image you buck-toothed ape.

there is not one

Attached: 07943ffbbea8d4c0_1339973774_9j-4aaqsk.jpg (1000x563, 138K)

>99% of scientists lie about global warming
>hurrdurrr dey all bein honest bout round earf

Wake up and DO THE RESEARCH. There is no observable curve. They don't want us to know about the dome.

Attached: black science man.png (486x419, 335K)

Should have been one placed somewhere since we reached the moon in the 60's, isn't seeing the Earth from space THE one thing people on Earth would like to see most?
How about a space launch actually showing the view of those on board leaving the Earth's atmosphere and again upon re entry, all fiery and sheeeit?
Never happened and never will other than in the movies.
Ever wonder why all we ever see in re entry is a vessel landing in the water with parachutes attached or a shuttle landing on a runway?
Why no HD camera 24/7 from the moon after all this time?

Not asking opinions from nations that had their politicians captured by Spaniards in 2018

>says "OP here" even though there are IDs for a reason
>mfw

Attached: 021948.png (604x552, 552K)

becouse your gov is spending everything on welfare for niggers, jews and spics, so there is nothing left to fund neither going to space, nor starting any new projects.

your astronauts can fly to ISS on russian rockets but only after they succeed with gofundme

Saves time for others you unproductive taint pointing out silly shit

there's plenty of links
youre too downs syndrome to find them
rectumcleansing subhuman

Because Jow Forums would draw a huge swastika that shows up on the stream and they don't want that

no, just a useless schizophrenic

You sound like a twelve-year-old tard.

There is no satellite view of this image. Just your autistic belching about this non-existent satellite view that nobody needs proof of not existing. Who the fuck do you think is on your side here? You pathetic grub

because it takes like an hour to upload a single pic.

This is the most true thing in this thread so far

Great point

>selectively listening this hard
You missed the part where he also said it is still a more perfect sphere than a billiard ball.

All the space walks throughout history from all countries that have gone to space, and not once even by accident did the camera pan around to see the Earth.

Attached: 132135135165315315.jpg (1838x2048, 129K)

You mean the part where He said one part of earth is wider than the other? More perfect? Suck herpes dick

i suggest you get familiar with scale and difference between view from regular eyes/camera and fish lenses.
there is a reason why snowboarders/mountain bikers/climbers etc use cameras with fishlenses...

if you can't figure it out, it's so you can actually see more, not just only couple of rocks/small part of earth

although it is oblate it is still almost a perfect sphere.

>Debunking who?
The retarded photos you keep posting, like this fucking meteorite impression of Earth
and then calling people retards for not believing this could be possible.

I'm debunking you, and just because you appealed to some pop-scientist doesn't mean anything. Science is a consensus, not a popularity contest; it's for this reason Bill Nye the Gender Bender guy regularly gets BTFO'd be actual climate scientists when he tries to push his extremist interpretation of climate science.

>Taking you literally
I confirmed that the planet is *slightly* oblate, here You're literally trying to gas-light me, in a thread where my own post history is a scroll away.

You can't hide behind muh based space nigger, post retarded shit like potato Earth, and then claim I said one thing when my quote is in visible sight, so you can strawman and dismiss my post to actual scientists explaining what the photos you posted were, so people aren't mislead by charlatans like yourself.

Attached: 1535674210377.png (645x640, 314K)

How the fuck was he strawmanning if he explained to you why there isnt a live stream up in space, which was your question in the first place you mongroid

Since you have a single digit IQ, let me explain:
>hey wur no space magic en shieet 'cause dem white boys aint got nuff dough fo dat camera magic
>dem white boys aint gonna give deir white shieet fo nuffin

Attached: wajok.png (516x438, 11K)

Very good art Jimmy

Get familiar, I have em all.

I believe He is arguing that even with the fish-eye lens the whole earth still does not fit into the fucking camera shot

Yes, it is all a matter of scale. Quit trying not to understand.

GOES east and west provide looped composite imagery of the full hemisphere. For those who point out it is called “full disk” it refers to the shape of the resulting hemisphere on a 2D screen.

goes.noaa.gov/dml/west/fd/vis.html

reverse search that image and read about what it actually portrays. stop blindly believing youtube neets.

GTFO Contradiction bitch

"There earth is perfectly round. oh and it is also perfectly slightly not round."

( ) )::::::::::;;;;;::::D ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Intrinsic value in retard art? Google the deep meaning? Super secrets? No junior high tards allowed here

it is not a perfect sphere, but if it was shrunk to the size of any sphere you interact with on a daily basis, the earth would be more perfectly spherical. Stop believing youtube neets.

Going to get pruned any minute now.

No, moron, the image you posted. You do not know what the pics you have posted represent.

I fucking hope so, this is retarded.

IS THIS OP?!?!?!?!

I did not claim to know twat they are

I need more angry tards in this thread before it is pruned.

Give me your best shot

Since it is about to get pruned you should know that blaming NASA was the original troll to suck in the fat-faced blubbering fact police

Have any of you even heard about the reasons the famous cartographer mapped out earth like an almond and sailed perfectly after that?

Attached: 1241414112124.jpg (474x615, 45K)

I suck at this mmo. Any tips?

>7
get paid

This looks like a claim to me.

Attached: 165165165165615.png (664x110, 25K)

>lUzKXicL
nice

What do you think is a tunnel?

Doesn't take a genius to understand the Earth isn't a ball spinning on it's axis while revolving around the Sun.
We are being lied to.
Your own eyes that God gave you should tell you this.

Are you sure? I need to know you are sure. Tell me you are sure so I know and you know you are sure and we all know you sure are sure

Attached: Ari.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Looking for comments from sailors right now

Why are mother fuckers wrecking into shit if it's so perfectly fucking round

This is Jow Forums you fucking assholes I am looking for answers.

Give me your best answer + insult or do not answer at all

poor navigation.

It's very odd but i literally know fuck all either way so im not gunna say flat earth. It is fucking weird though right ?

You have been here too long go shower

Yeah i think it is strange that dial-up internet could give us T1 - T3+ speed but instead they gave us droplets

And today with fiber optics it's like oh no we can't give you live feed of space in high def

I've been waiting for you to join me in the shower.

It's a wireless transmission from way the fuck out there, powered by god damn solar panels. Even if they had the bandwidth for the feed, there is not enough on board power generation to allow for it.

Go sniff someone's asshole at wal-mart if you want proof for this:

NASA thinks the ET life is naturally existing life in outer space like pollen in air only larger and interplanetary . the whole universe is organic but scientists act like only earth is

the thing is seeing a lot of these things that have their own type of intelligence is terrifying and video would freak out people that and eat gmo cereal, don't exercise, and believe politicians

and that doesnt even take exposure time into consideration.

kys retarded faggot, the sphere is too good for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDBBUwdyz4I

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzZyA3JdFk

youtube.com/watch?v=wl1H1WxWTuc

organic does not mean life, it means carbon based molecules.

wasn't there this one?

Attached: starman live view falcon heavy spacex.jpg (1689x769, 120K)

Don pettit is the best. Do you have a Saturn V? I didn't think so, thats obviously what he was talking about.

Attached: 156615156615.png (610x565, 605K)