Mods please

Mods please

Attached: 20180905_204644.jpg (2576x1932, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2M54HSAlRvI
youtu.be/g8z-qP34-1Y
instagram.com/explore/tags/avadelonge/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=U6y7YOlldek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Captain willing to go down with his ship

Attached: 1513607291052.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Attached: waffle on the right.gif (500x281, 455K)

blow it out your ass

Attached: balls of steel.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Hi normie!

Yellow is not really my color desu

Ban y*nkees and commiefornians and you'll find that that will get rid of all bad am*rican posters

Hey bumstead. How's it going?
You'll wear what I tell you to wear you dirty crybaby bitch!

Attached: 300full-gen.-hunter-gathers.jpg (300x289, 14K)

fucking do it please

Attached: 71F97B5B-53E0-490A-AFA5-86237983A5CE.jpg (300x338, 45K)

It would take a lot of traffic away but most of the annoying posters would disappear

Ban namefags and you will get rid of all bad posters

ftfy

Pretty good. I've been working hard and focusing on work but this week I'm able to relax which is good. How about yourself?
Also did you get my message?

There’s a filter for a reason my man. I stil dont gfrt hoei dirom cnsn dhay fhfus flkiek fha

how n r u

Just filter us god damn is our little sugar baby booty bothered? Do you need someone to powder your bum bum from making boom boom?
I've been up and down. Trying to stay out of discord until I get my head together. Been pretty pissy and in no mood to have interactions I can't walk away from when I need to.
I'm happy to hear you're doing well.
How has work been?

I understand, I hope things don't explode on you. Just so you know it was just a small message to check up on you and tell you that I hope you're well. I want you and the misses to stay happy and safe. Tell her I say hello and I hope she's well btw.
Works been pretty good, doing actually really well sense k started to get my stuff together. Though a little more bored and having less fun.
Also I'm working on some d&d ideas I had a few days back, i thought would like to know that sense I know you like the game. Also have this.

Attached: 2d0a5f3be18869c2003fd54de5aabc50.jpg (1080x1440, 111K)

Just gonna leave this here
>I see the stars they're in your eyes
>a playful kiss kept undecided
>I'm fast asleep in the nick of time
>you lost your wish, cant I help you find it
>I'm on my knees to sworn the start
>a fresh new start to be undecided

>If love's the word, that you say
>You say it, I will listen
AVA Start the Machine......
>Finally, I get this feeling we're all alone in one big world
>Just to realize that all these shapes and colors are
>So it doesn't hurt so badly
youtu.be/2M54HSAlRvI
>link unrelated

Attached: ff282fc9be15259038a84650e7a83487.gif (500x281, 1.21M)

Don't even need to look it up to know that's The Flight of Apollo

One of his best and definitely my favorites.
>I found out whats wrong, and its not you or i
>Or anyone else that you chose to deny
>It seems like the madness of choice in the life

Attached: 8016405 I never wanted to lewd you just love you and make you feel alive the world is cold but your (467x560, 46K)

I see you know your Love pt 1. Letters to God part 2 is one of my favorite from that album.

Of course. It's hands down the album that speaks to me most. Not only was pt 1 FREE it seemed that Tom was trying to convey a message of turbulent love. That not everything is going to go as planned but it's still beautiful. You had the experience and that's all that matters.
>I hate to feel the shallow ground giving way
>I've never let myself fall this much astray
>And feeding on his touch is all one does to survive
Lets see if you caught it. Don't use Google either...d-dummy...

I want to say it's Shove but I can't quite recall the name. I admittedly haven't memorized the names of songs as well as I should have

It is Shove good job BUT...
>feeding on his touch
>his touch
>HIS
Got you homo boi :3
You really think Tom would be that outright with ousting himself as a closet homo? Lol no. He was only gay for play. All his songs most especially Shove involved women because that's what pop-punk is mostly about. Love with GIRLS you homu.
>He makes me feel like it's raining outside
>And when the storms gone I'm all torn up inside

Attached: large.jpg (461x461, 32K)

I always assumed he sang about women. At least that's how I interpreted them because it's what I saw as normal.

I see you trying to project your gay on me but unfortunately it won't work. You can't make me gay and you'll never get my lewd side

Yeah he totally sang about women. Girl at the rock show, the party song, shove oh oh and first date. The rest is growing up and dealing with life. Did you listen to Neighborhoods? That's the most adult album they did.
>up all night
>after midnight
Good shit.
>I see you trying to project your gay on me
Yop. Homo boi would suck Mr. Delonge drier than the Sahara given the chance. Tell me you wouldn't.
>You can't make me gay
Ok.
>you'll never get my lewd side
I don't want it. You seem to grossly misinterpret what I want from you kitchen. I only joke about getting lewd with you. I assure you my wants are more pure than that.
>I'm tired
>This games so dumb
>she never played, her races won
>I'm tired
>Can't smile no more
>I've sure caved in just like before
>And I want her, need her
>And you always will pull me through
>And I want her, need her
>And you always will pull me through
youtu.be/g8z-qP34-1Y
>song semi related

Attached: 2c4db17041562a87a9439fff02dd86b4--tom-delonge-lip-rings.jpg (236x236, 9K)

Boxcar racer is best album from Tom, by far.
I'm glad to know you only want to jack me off in a dark room and nothing more. Doubt that will happen but I mean, you already knew that.
I don't deny that I think Tom is hot. Though in all reality I'd rather just hang out with him for extended periods of time. I imagine is an incredibly intersting person.

Trips checked.

Attached: Check_em.gif (300x242, 1.78M)

fuck off, normie, some americans are cool

Thanks Russia! I appreciate hearing that. On a side note, I'm going to try and learn Russian thanks to a Ukrainian coworker of mine.

>I'm glad to know you only want to jack me off in a dark room
Haha...y-yeah... I'd rather just cuddle (you would be big spoon) in a dark room listening to music and talking about our lives in an attempt to ease the weight of the world off your shoulders by telling you how warm, nice and handsome you are.
Have you seen his movie about the aliens? I imagine it would be a fun time just kicking it with him drinking beer and talking. He's really deep and smart which you would think he wouldn't be. He'd also be just super fun to like cruise with and party. He wouldn't care about the money he'd just want to make sure everyone is having a good time. Seems like the kind of dude that would get drunk and start talking like pol mixed with x.
"The government's fucked man they keep hiding the aliens from us and shit. You want another beer?"
No they're not you're just delusional from too much tranny cock. :^)

Attached: Saw-9-Plans-Jigsaw-Sequel.jpg (386x203, 6K)

Hmm.... Cuddling is a maybe. Depends on how close we get.
I own his movie. I purchased the love delux edition that came with the movie. I'll send a pic of the shirt I got from it if you want. (when I get home of course)
It would be a blast hanging with Tom. Id pay good money to have a day with him.

>Depends on how close we get.
I want to feel you pressed up against me so I can feel the warmth of your body and have you pretend for just a moment that I'm a girl. That's not too much to ask for is it?
>I own his movie
We have to watch it together. This is non-negotiable. I don't care what happens we have to watch this movie. I'd be really interested to hear your opinions on it and discuss his viewpoints.
>'ll send a pic of the shirt I got from it if you want
YES YES YES FUCK YES! Does it have the LOVE logo on it? Holy shit that's badass. You're so fucking lucky. I had the opportunity to see Blink-182 in concert in Utah during their California tour but didn't because it didn't have Tom in it. Otherwise I would've gone balls out and gotten backstage passes.
>Id pay good money to have a day with him.
I'd sell my soul, wife and entire life just to sit next to him at a bus stop for 10 minutes having a conversation with him. I've always imagined he would be really based. Like the kind of guy you know browses Jow Forums but isn't sucked into all the pseudo political bullshit. You know a guy who's actually basing his discussion on facts and logical deduction instead of race loyalty.
His daughter is a fucking hottie too. Imagine getting to plow her soil. That's like the closest you'll ever get to being with Tom but if you actually dated her you would get the privilege of being able to hangout with her dad in their house seeing what a day in the life of Tom is like. I dunno that seems pretty epic to me seeing him in his raw state.
Check her out.
>instagram.com/explore/tags/avadelonge/?hl=en

Attached: inzszprcmktuwk7fs2amehzha2npg2yv_00.jpg (480x317, 24K)

You're right, she's definitely a cutie. I think I would rather just hang with Tom though. Id hate to be with her and have something go wrong so that I can't hang out with him anymore

>Id hate to be with her and have something go wrong so that I can't hang out with him anymore
Oh shit I didn't think about that. You could do something minor, she leaves you and you wouldn't be able to see him anymore. It would be weird to be like "Uh so can me and your dad still hangout and shit?".
I wish we could be neighbors kitchen. We would look over the fence between our houses every morning and have interesting conversations before going to work.
Like do you ever think about what you would do if you were turned into an ant?
Stolen from this.
>youtube.com/watch?v=U6y7YOlldek
Evidently the two guys are neighbors and do all kinds of cool/weird shit like making videos.

Attached: 1502555217476.jpg (628x708, 68K)

That would require me to move to vegas or you to move here and I imagine that's something both of us are more or less opposed to.
Also I just got home. I have to do some stuff but remind me to show you the shirt.

>That would require me to move to vegas or you to move here
I'd move back out there once medicinal marijuana becomes federally legal and I can get a prescription there. It was really beautiful and I'm getting quite sick of the heat and wind out here. Plus I miss the snow.
I wouldn't be opposed to it. I don't really gamble or bang hookers so I'm mainly here to be with family but I'm sure they're all gonna die soon (fucking boomer shits).
>I have to do some stuff but remind me to show you the shirt.
Take your time. If this thread isn't still up just find me in another. Eat something and get something to drink. Then relax a bit.

Well I'm going to try and raid, or I'll play monster hunter for a bit. So it all depends on that stuffs.

Ay don't worry about it. Probably gonna play some LoL or be in the bant space ship thread a bit anyways.
Have fun!