So I just worked out and took a shower, and after I got out I was curious and smelled my boxers

So I just worked out and took a shower, and after I got out I was curious and smelled my boxers.
They actually smell really good. Not like piss or shit, just a sweet, musky, sweaty smell.
How are chicks not irresistibly drawn to my crotch as a phenomenon of nature?
Are they just not smelling it?
Should I carry around a pair of sweaty boxers so that if I see an attractive girl, I can just shove them in her face so that she's forced to confront just how good I smell?

Attached: 1473691865794.png (249x250, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/basedgyYkopaHL
vocaroo.com/i/s1HH05pNyyIu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Dbu_N5nW0AE2UOy.jpg (1080x793, 114K)

Cringe
Based

I wish I could send smells through the internet so you knew what I was talking about. No homo. If you knew, you wouldn't have made that post, though.

Cringe

grats on coming out fag

Paging PD

I honestly feel bad knowing you guys have no idea what you're talking about.
Do you have an address so I can send half of the boxers to each of you? I'll put them in a ziplock bag so that the smell stays fresh.

thats gay dude

Cringe, unironically kill yourself

How is it gay?
Are you guys under the impression that I'm a lesbian?
Why?

Attached: 1528166376544.jpg (372x512, 33K)

fuck why am i horny and hard posting in this shitty threads again

i do know tho cuz i love the smell of male musk now stop running around facts gaylord

no, I have been in a locker room with sweaty guys before. They don't smell good.
But I smell really, really good. If I were gay, which I'm not, I'd probably be whacking it furiously while huffing in the scent. But I'm not doing that, so I'm not gay.
probably because you're gay, which is not okay

Attached: no gay.gif (500x265, 78K)

i'm ok with you thinking its not ok, but proposing to send other men your underwear is gay af

vocaroo.com/i/basedgyYkopaHL

Fixed:
vocaroo.com/i/s1HH05pNyyIu

You called?

Ordinarily that would be true, but I feel like the conversation would be so much more constructive if they were familiar with the fragrant aroma to which I'm referring. As of yet, nobody has answered the questions in my OP at all, which is moderately disappointing.
It's a false alarm PD. This thread is clearly not gay. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Attached: 1458349285343.jpg (700x739, 58K)

you're just a smell fetishist, most people are normal

I took one sniff and it didn't arouse me at all.
I only did it to see if they smelled too strongly for me to put them back on for the rest of the night.
That's hardly fetish territory.
You're being a complete idiot.

Attached: 1457572835190.png (550x720, 471K)

>denial