Be me

>be me
>report Ashley fag for being underage
>gets banned

Attached: 1493182787616.gif (500x357, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g&list=RDI0xUl_VRCmM&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=k3_tw44QsZQ
altpress.com/news/tom-delonge-angels-airwaves-demo-tour/
youtube.com/watch?v=3l77sDoldbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

very cool and insightful thread

Yeah, that was like 2 nights ago

he cant escape justice forever

No that was literally tonight.

>be me
>call the mods fags
>report my own post so they have to read it

it really do be that way

Attached: 1530565361451.jpg (479x479, 12K)

>be me
>never report anything
>doesn't get banned

Attached: 1529809020181.png (1200x895, 732K)

thats why you're a bystander and you cant change the world, especially when you cant change a macedonian lava lamp making forum

He did imply a 2 or 3 nights ago that he was born after 9/11 and ine of the gay russians reported him for it.

Yeah, I would have to be pretty arrogant to think otherwise

Attached: BHjxQjz.png (565x800, 471K)

>Be me
>wake up at 5 AM
>Eat breackfast
>Do 30 minutes of stretches
>5:45 go on a 4k jog
>come back home
>6:15
>Do as much sit-ups, push-ups and leg lefts as I can, under a minute.
>Do 30 minutes of stretches
>7:00
>Study for 5 hours
>12 PM
>Take a 2 hours nap
>Wake up and go to work until 1 AM
>Come back home and go to bed.
>Repeat
youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g&list=RDI0xUl_VRCmM&index=3

Attached: 1532245757315.jpg (500x679, 55K)

I can't believe it.. I got fucking banned

Attached: 1522972123216.png (808x805, 28K)

based fucking based kys avatarcucks

But Normie, is that wast Tom-Senpai would have done?

sweetie...

Sounds like a good routine desu. You're gonna be so jacked come time to enlist.
How do you feel afterwards?
Reported get out of my thread ashley cuck. The mods actually take my reports seriously because I call gook moot and m00t.
You probably thought I was being facetious huh?
Based red pilled and up boated.
K-kitchen I thought you were playing w-wow. I just queued up for LoL too.....

Attached: 1482674532531.jpg (800x600, 65K)

no the problem is you dont belive in yourself. history has shown that individuals have been able to make an impact, on things. no one here believes in anything, and because of it they make fun of everyone. its funny as fuck but at the end of the day its different than someone who belives in something, yet can recognize the flaws but still believe in it. thats because they believe in themselves, that they arent so stupid they picked the wrong choice. after all what right does someone have to change the world when they cant even change themself

I do what I want. You can't tell me what to do at all

I feel bit sore but overall I feel fine

brb hanging myself

Attached: 1506579774217.png (1028x1320, 536K)

>be me
>report everyone in this thread for being underage

Wild and untameable. Yeah that's kitchen. I only got into game because I thought you were gone. I spent a good portion of the day playing in the spaceship thread.....league people told me I should stop messing with you overall.....
Then that means you're on the right track. Remember to get plenty of sleep.
Have you talked to the recruiters again yet?
Good bye. Don't come back. Tell Hitler I miss him and wish he would come back.
Reported.

Attached: 10954251_793991770671137_570687006_n.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Based

Oh Norime, you're so insightful and enticing..

>enticing..
You get right the fuck out homo. You wouldn't be saying that if you saw my face.

Attached: 1525023757538.jpg (331x260, 13K)

So you admit you aren't a normie?

Attached: pictograph.png (284x319, 57K)

I'm not a homo you whale, whatever have I done to deserve such harsh treatment when I'm only trying to be friendly?

>Remember to get plenty of sleep.
Yeah I know
>Have you talked to the recruiters again yet?
Yeah, I'll go talk to him by the end of the month.

I got one customers that's in the Air Force he's helping work-out.

Attached: 4053606c.jpg.jpg (645x981, 119K)

Based normie

Eeeeeeehhhhhhhh I'm kinda in the middle. Neither NEET nor Normie but neither Chad nor Beta. I'm definitely more normie than most of bant though.
I mean I'm married, have friends, go out on the weekends, drink in bars when I'm bored, mow my lawn on my John Deere and watch lots of Jewtube and Netcucks shows like Rhett and Link, College Humor and all that other normie shit.
So yeah I'm a normie but not really.
>whale
Rood. I'm only 5.897e+7 milligrams.
>whatever have I done to deserve such harsh treatment when I'm only trying to be friendly?
You're right I'm sorry. I've just well....I haven't been myself lately. Sorry to snap at you of all people I don't take compliments like that well.
Thank you for your kind words.
So you found a workout buddy?

Attached: 1516035742332.gif (310x310, 58K)

I am his Apprentice

Attached: Big boss.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

That's how it starts my man. He'll get you jacked before you know it.
Have you told him you post on a Taiwanese ladyboi forum yet?
Do you ever realize that you're covered in microorganisms and that you're kinda like a mothership but like 100% male mothership?
Also.
>see ashley thread with kot
>report all of ashleys posts for underage
>refresh thread 10 minutes later
>this thread has been pruned or deleted
>mfw
I AM A GOD!

Attached: 1492367559448.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Are you going to let lame people from league tell you what to do? Then again, you still haven't made use of my present, like a rude.

>Have you told him you post on a Taiwanese ladyboi forum yet?
Why should I?
>Do you ever realize that you're covered in microorganisms and that you're kinda like a mothership but like 100% male mothership?
Yes
>I AM A GOD!
Don't go to crazy with power

>Are you going to let lame people from league tell you what to do?
Well.....no but....
>Then again, you still haven't made use of my present, like a rude.
How do you know I haven't distributed it to my extensive network of gays, homos and faggots yet? Better yet how do you know I haven't used it to track your location? How do you know I haven't used my lofty Google connections from my work with them to monitor you at all times? You don't know what I've done with it.
Nah just kidding I just haven't determined the correct and appropriate way to use it yet. It's a big leap for me. Like I tell everyone I'm a horrid online or indirect friend unless you're here with me in bant and can stalk me.
Nonetheless I will make use of it soon I promise.
How was your raid? I didn't play WoW so what exactly is a raid?
>Why should I?
He's gonna ask what you do for hobbies and most people frequent Reddit (like my belegarth friends) so when you say you go to Jow Forums they'll find it interesting. Good ice breaker man. Just saying you don't have to but I dunno how you are IRL.
>Yes
Do you ever think about how fish view us? Like we pull them out of the water which is essentially death from weird aliens to them or do they think outside the water is heaven like we do? Do fish have religions? I know they're not very smart but just for the thought what if they did?
>Don't go to crazy with power
I promise to only report underage people, ban evaders and other absolute garbage that is relevant to being banned. This I swear here before god, the mods and all my butt buddies.

Attached: 1509962703666.gif (300x168, 601K)

did someone say "kot" and "god"
?

Attached: kotpeek.png (411x412, 137K)

Whom are you quoting?
Anyway, I got slapped for submitting false reports on that little shit for brains too. Retarded janny.
>Sorry to snap at you of all people I don't take compliments like that well.
You took it well enough from me~

Attached: whatissex.gif (480x479, 263K)

I didn't get to raid. group was full as I got on too late. Better luck next week, ya know?
And I know you haven't used it because I've received nothing to show that it has been used. Just dissatisfaction.

>He's gonna ask what you do for hobbies and most people frequent Reddit (like my belegarth friends) so when you say you go to Jow Forums they'll find it interesting. Good ice breaker man. Just saying you don't have to but I dunno how you are IRL.
I want to get back into boxing as a hobby tho.
I'm not really that active online.
>Do you ever think about how fish view us?
No
>Like we pull them out of the water which is essentially death from weird aliens to them or do they think outside the water is heaven like we do?
No
> Do fish have religions?
No
>I know they're not very smart but just for the thought what if they did?
Are you high?

>ID: Java
Shoo shoo kot nigger I already got the kot a couple days ago.
Sorry but who you quote?
I haven't been told about submitting false reports yet. Guess the mods know I don't do it much. Maybe I really do have more power than I know....huh.
>You took it well enough from me~
If that's leafman I'm not your friend anymore you know that. If it's not leafman and just another leaf then well.....fuck you homo. My love is not for you or your weird dog dick sucking kind.
>group was full as I got on too late.
Sorry to hear that but what is a raid exactly? I have no clue as I skipped WoW in favor of OSRS. Do you really have to wait a week?
>And I know you haven't used it because I've received nothing to show that it has been used
As a former android employee I can tell you that not everything that can be done with it will notify you. In fact I could log into a system now, remote access that device and watch you through your camera with my credentials. I could even take screenshots of you doing lewd things to yourself (hawt) but I wouldn't do that to you. Seems like a huge breach of trust which it is. Plus I'm not supposed to use my credentials for that sort of thing. Just for tech support during the holidays.
>just dissatisfaction
;__;
You hurt me sometimes kitchen but I'm sorry I have disappointed you. I'll make use of it right now I swear. Just so you can know it's me and that I love you

Attached: MYKOtC.png (665x160, 36K)

So Normie, why do you know I have an android? Pretty sure that's never been mentioned to you till now >_>
> I'll make use of it right now I swear
You don't have to message me right away. I'm mostly teasing you.
>What is a raid exactly?
It's a big instanced dungeon in game that requires a lot of coordination and certain output from all that are involved.

nah, I would never join the ranks of namefagging scum like you. You did seem to take my thinking your handsome well enough though when you requested a compliment for me.
If the other Canadians have upset you, that's fine. You can take it out on me as much as you want~

Attached: __sonoda_umi_love_live_and_love_live_school_idol_project_drawn_by_walluku__sample-f9628de41a1e94897a (850x850, 115K)

Good night

youtube.com/watch?v=k3_tw44QsZQ

Attached: plvcdchsrgrlxvqsr3f2.jpg (919x484, 107K)

Night! Sleep well

good night

Attached: 1527886604393.jpg (625x874, 127K)

>So Normie, why do you know I have an android?
*glows nervously*
Uh....erm.....so hey how about that weather huh? Sure is rainy in the desert for monsoon season hahahahahahaha.....ha......
>Pretty sure that's never been mentioned to you till now >_>
Correct it never has been.
*glowing sweat*
>You don't have to message me right away. I'm mostly teasing you.
Too bad already done. If it wasn't for my phone being needed to bridge my wifi (I don't have a wifi card in my rig to cut costs) I'd be texting you furiously.
>It's a big instanced dungeon in game that requires a lot of coordination and certain output from all that are involved.
So it's like a big coordinated dungeon crawl?
>I want to get back into boxing as a hobby tho.
That's probably more interesting a thing and acceptable to say you're into.
>Are you high?
Nah I wish.
Night SHIT POST see you tomorrow. Workout extra hard tomorrow.
>nah, I would never join the ranks of namefagging scum like you
Good. We're full.
>You did seem to take my thinking your handsome well enough though when you requested a compliment for me.
I'm different at different times. You probably caught me in a good mood. Usually I'm a real shit to most people because I'm so broken from being abandoned, discarded and shit on at every turn but now I've gone through DABDA so I'm k.
>If the other Canadians have upset you, that's fine. You can take it out on me as much as you want~
That's kinda gay leaf. I only am mad at leafman for calling me ugly. You're fine you can stay and chill.
Do you ever think about the places a penny has been?

Attached: 1494213909541.jpg (666x632, 61K)

>So it's like a big coordinated dungeon crawl?
Essentially, yes.

Now answer me why you know I have an android. Did you already fuck this up?

Attached: 651456215.jpg (600x981, 144K)

ever since seeing some "ass penny" skit a while back, I really try not to.
Luckily, we don't have pennies any more, so I don't need to think about it.
All the places those pennies have been, disturbing and not, lost like an ebin reference

Attached: accompanying an ebin reference.jpg (1024x768, 956K)

>Essentially, yes.
Oh okay so kinda like what people do in Vindictus only probably more coordinated and less monotonous.
Does it come with extra loot or xp or something?
Oh oh oh dude seriously tripping balls right now squealing like a little girl.
Angels and Airwaves is dropping ANOTHER ALBUM and going on TOUR. Tom teased at this new shit you have to see this I just found out like 5 minutes ago and freaked the fuck out.
>altpress.com/news/tom-delonge-angels-airwaves-demo-tour/
This video has more content though.
>youtube.com/watch?v=3l77sDoldbo
It sounds lit as fuck man. I told the Mrs. I want to go to one of his shows and she was like meh and then I told her I'd just go with kitchen so she's like "WHY DON'T YOU JUST MARRY KITCHEN?!" lol XDXDXD
I know little kids eat pennies which kind of freaks me out. I'm not gonna stress it as I still gotta use them but just thinking about it is like mind blown that it could've been in the presidents suit or in an ISIS bomb factory.
Do you ever think about what if you were abducted by aliens?

Attached: 1505430198675.gif (512x512, 535K)

GO BACK TO YOUR DISCORD FAGS

Attached: 1340193136899.jpg (444x604, 44K)

Attached: 36afd1f1b87e1705daf5e08cf9c666114a107d36_hq.jpg (1024x1022, 92K)

Raiding is usually max level, unless you are doing old content. The idea is that it's better gear and allows you to go through content you wouldn't be able to do otherwise.
Super cool they are putting out another album. Can't wait to get the first single. My excitement is fleeting though as you have yet to answer my questions.

I don't have one.

Attached: 1340210003673.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

>The idea is that it's better gear and allows you to go through content you wouldn't be able to do otherwise.
Yup just like raids in Vindictus only with more purpose. Same thing in Warframe with the missions to progress. You can't progress past a certain point without having a whole team of higher level people with riven mods. I've soloed everything up to that point though so I'm kinda capped out with Saren Prime because of it until I can farm riven mods.
>Super cool they are putting out another album. Can't wait to get the first single.
I know right?! I'm so fucking hyped. Imma get tickets the second they go on sale because I know he'll come to Vegas. I absolutely have to go and see him live at least ONCE in my life.
>My excitement is fleeting though as you have yet to answer my questions.
Is it really going to bother you that much? Judging from erm certain things I'll guess you either have....an HTC or a Samsung possibly the J3 Emerge? Maybe a low end Galaxy? Definitely not the Note series.
Am I right around in the right ballpark?

Attached: 1494052151550.png (613x650, 90K)

>I absolutely have to go and see him live at least ONCE in my life.
>hasn't seen Tom once
>says he's a big fan
>Didn't go to the reunion tour at least
What a fag
>Definitely not the Note series.
Am I right around in the right ballpark?
Curious why this is your assumption. I'll tell you what I have once you explain yourself.

Attached: 138.jpg (490x368, 40K)

raiding is generally extremely monotonous unless you're playing with very good players, and then it's usually autistic unless you have the amazing fortune to be playing somewhere that's managed to put together a large number of people who aren't autistic or bad at the game, and convinced them to let you join in.
>it could've been in the presidents suit or in an ISIS bomb factory.
I was thinking more along the lines of being used as an improvised screwdriver to get into something in a pinch, the last bit of change scraped together and used to by some little single sweet by an exuberant youngster, or maybe just picked up by someone having a bad day and being the thing that inspires them to take a more positive outlook - "Find a penny, pick it up, and all the day, you'll have good luck"
Fun little short stories that we'd forget anyway, but that would mean so much to a penny if it had a mind to think on those experiences.
>abducted by aliens
Yeah, idle daydream about making contact with some alien life and explaining aspects of human biology or culture to something that has no familiarity with them at all.
As far as being probed and experimented on, not so much. Those are the kind of thoughts I'd prefer to avoid.

Attached: 1528433527969.jpg (839x912, 74K)

My guild is currently 6/8 on normal with this being the first week of raid and only raiding twice a week at 2 hours. I'd say they are fairly competent.

>What a fag
Well depending on when the tour was I was either homeless, living in a closet or in the military then. I don't usually go to concerts it's not really my thing.
>Curious why this is your assumption.
IMEI if you know what that is. Most Note series don't have the same IMEI sampling as other phone series of the Samsung series. My assumption is you have a Galaxy series or a Samsung most definitely.
You been covering your front facing camera this whole conversation or is it in your pocket?
>I'll tell you what I have once you explain yourself.
Why are you so worried about this? :3
>has no familiarity with them at all
How many times do you have to butt probe a species before you get an understanding of it? They've even made contact with us through Majestic 12 and met one of our presidents. I want to say it was Truman who bailed out for a "dental appointment" going across the country.
>As far as being probed and experimented on, not so much.
No not stuff like that stuff like what kind of experiments they'd legitimately do and where they would take you.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 30K)

I have an S9.
I'm starting to think I made a mistake though. guess it's time to change numbers and see what can be done to completely block you since you want to be creepy about this.

I've only hit WoW once, for a few weeks, since a bit after Wrath came out, so I don't really know how good that is or what you're raiding.
Aren't you supposed to be doing mythics though when the new raids come out? I think on most servers if the guild isn't at least competitive for the best guild on the server, or at least the faction, they're not very good. Even in guilds like this on large servers, I always seem to find at least a couple players who baffle me with their incompetence.
I'm probably pretty elitist though, so don't take my opinion on it too personally.
Ah, I was kind of going off us being newly discovered by the aliens.
Is the Majestic 12 thing where one of the astronauts was talking about seeing one of these things outside the vessel? I think I heard about that, but I've never put too much stock into it.
A lot of these guys who claim to have been abducted seem a bit off their nut, so I'm not really inclined to believe them.
>what kind of experiments they'd legitimately do and where they would take you.
Never really thought about it. I wouldn't know where to begin. Hopefully they wouldn't take me too far.

Attached: 1528053596564.jpg (630x900, 455K)

>First week of raid
>Mythis isn't even out yet
>Guild is casual but capable
>calls us bad
What ever floats your boat m8

I didn't know when the mythics were accessible!
mohhh, don't take it like that!!

Attached: 1457572835190.png (550x720, 471K)

Really? Wow I'm really good at this.
For the record nothing would stop you even if you changed your number. You'd have to get a whole new phone and sync it to a whole other Google account IF I was being creepy.
100% honest I just took guesses as most people have androids, I own a J3 emerge which is the most common phone on the market right now and the Galaxy series is the most popular series of the Samsung line which most people have as well.
Just a little deductive reasoning and a few keen guesses based on what I know about phones.
You really think I'm that obsessed over you that I'd hack/remote access your phone? Wow Kitchen you need to get a life :3
Since I know you won't believe me I was seriously just fucking with you and I'll text you the Mrs number so you can ask her yourself she's been with me the whole time.
Give you a small heart attack and make your heart race love? You sweating? I fucking got you good with the NEET's worst nightmare. I also don't know your IMEI or anything like that. Just a simple mental trick and some good sound logic. Not that I couldn't get it but I wouldn't do that unless your phone was really hacked and you wanted your shit off it.
Still I got you good.
^_^

Attached: 1474626164860.gif (500x281, 1.79M)

To also clarify, i you meant mythic dungeons, we've been doing those. Doesn't mean you don't want to get into raid and start progressing though. Mythic dungeons only provide so much gear and you can only do each one once per weak unless you are climbing the mythic plus ladder.
As for where my guild is at in terms of progress, for only raiding for 4 hours in total, we're doing pretty well. We guarantee downing heroic and mythic progression is a secondary goal.

>actually caring about pve in wow
wew

It's more of a matter of trust. You provide someone with something as you assume them a friend to find out that they are just trying to fuck you over. I don't take kindly to that. I believe you that you're just messing with me, but that kind of joking isn't much appreciated. I value the trust I put in people highly and breaking it hurts like a bitch.

There are plenty of other games that provide a much better PvP experience other than WoW. I'd rather play those instead.

>Is the Majestic 12 thing where one of the astronauts was talking about seeing one of these things outside the vessel?
No Majestic 12 was an official unofficial organization in the US government like the Men in Black who were tasked with handling all UFO and ET related subjects. They personally presided over Truman's contact with the ET's at multiple military bases all over the US. You should look into it. It's pretty much like the most definitive evidence that we made a treaty with the Greys to leave us alone.

debatable

I'm sorry kitchen I didn't mean to mess with you that hard. You can trust me that I wouldn't do anything to mess with your life or anything like that. Please forgive me I'll never do something like that to you again. I understand that trust can be something that can take a long time to build and even longer to get back. If you'd hate me after this I wouldn't blame you or judge you. You have that right after what I did. It was a shitty thing to do to a friend. Especially one that I care so much about NO that I love so much. You deserve better.

Attached: 1490933167872.png (500x430, 47K)

Kot here

I'm sorry to say it but you look like you're sad. Your smile is gone, I noticed it bad. The cure is if you let in just a little more love. I promise you this, a little's enough.

if you're having fun with them I think that's the only thing that should matter anyway
Games are for fun after all
It appears that the FBI checked this out and had the good grace to inform the public that it's absolutely, definitely not real and completely "bogus"
But really, I think I will check it out next time I'm in the mood to go on a conspiracy binge. Even if I don't believe them, these things tend to be very interesting when you're in the right mood to immerse yourself in all the theories.

Attached: 1532390263690.png (930x894, 398K)

Ashley, Spooks and Amei
The unholy trinity of cancer on this board

I'm a Johnny come lately but I will not give up and the words escape me but I'm full of dumb luck. The world is an oyster with a poisonous shell and the look in my eye is a look that can kill. Dream a bit but I am not without emotion. I have ran from the pain of my will. From the mess of a hunt and a catch, and the thrill.....

A little is enough and we don't have to whisper love~
.....you're kinda gay kitchen....

Attached: 1518062892347.png (523x726, 636K)

You got the right of it, Canada friend. Sorry to be all rude previously

Wait there's also Alice, memeboi and...
Ran out of options, fuck.

Ain't gay. Just a nice dude. Gay would mean I wanna fuck men. I just wanna make friends and have a good time.

I just realized i entered this thread not knowing what to say

Attached: 12-45-50-DNhCTY2U8AE7Y6J.jpg (906x1200, 56K)

Space Cowboy.
Where you been love?
I've been waiting for you to find me and come talk with me.
How have you been?
I've worried about you so much since I know I've been absent. You are okay aren't you?
>Have a good time.
Uhuh sure and we're making our own coded language between each other that only we're autistic to learn. Like a boy passing coded notes to a girl he likes.
Gay kitchen.
Do you play warframe or any other shooters? I'm curious.

Attached: mfw all the bois wanna cuddle me.jpg (762x800, 107K)

Couldn't place a name on those song lyrics. I was right that I was from dream walker though. Pulled it up on Spotify and there we are, tunnels. Hell yeah.

Autistic *enough to learn.

Not really. I will probably play warframe on the switch with some friends when it hits. Im not a huge shooter fan.

Better step your game up. :3
You're correct it was Tunnels. I feel like Dream Walker kinda flies under the radar in spite of it being such a good sound.

It is good. It just feels different from the other albums. I certainly like it I just never listened to it as much as I should have

>when it hits
Wut? The game has been out for a hot minute and is only getting better. If you're not into shooters I wouldn't recommend since it's more like a melee/shooter hybrid with elements of RPG looting and crowd killing. There's some other stuff but it's mostly crowd killing.
Oh definitely. It's not one that you can really sit down and listen to all the way through like the others. Kinda like the Blink-182 neighborhoods album in that it was okay but not something super memorable.

College started this week but i still try to get some time to hopefully talk to you or wifey.
>i've been waiting for you to find me and come talk with me
...you know you could've just DMed me, no?
I've been okay, started playing Ironsight. It's a really fun game but yesterday, servers were shit and played Battleblock Theater instead.
>is worried about me
>goes out hunting for underage posters and uses a hit-or-miss method to try to talk to me
okay...

Attached: 22-42-50-ezgif-1-4eb79443e5.gif (500x341, 540K)

>College started this week but i still try to get some time to hopefully talk to you or wifey
Hey don't sweat it you got my number and know who to contact if you really want to talk to me. I understand life comes first. ...you know you could've just DMed me, no?
Yeah but I've been staying out of discord to....well not bring my shit onto you guys. I haven't been myself lately and I haven't been able to sort it out yet. It's nothing to do with you guys I'm just going through a lot. I'm actually planning my return this week since I've got most of what I need sorted which is why I've been on bant so avidly lately.
>I've been okay, started playing Ironsight. It's a really fun game but yesterday, servers were shit and played Battleblock Theater instead.
Oh I know right? You should DM me your screen name so we can hook up. I'd love to just sit and play some games with you shooting people in the face.
>okay...
Like daggers through the heart. I've got my priorities out of whack....fuck I'm such a shit. You all definitely deserve someone better than me but self loathing isn't going to make anything better. I'll be back tomorrow to see you and the rest I swear. You've really kicked me in the ass to realize what I've been doing. I'm going to sleep now though otherwise I'd sit here and gab on until the sun comes up.
Please forgive me for my shitty actions. I'm a fuck head but at least I can change.
*kisses you goodnight*

Attached: c2466b17c126fa5e6e00a17fbefc1bff.gif (373x281, 471K)

>you got my number
I don't?
What are you talking about?
>i've been staying out of discord to not bring my shit onto you guys
Look, you shouldn't be afraid to complain or ramble about your life and problems to us.
We know about them and we sympathies with you.
We are always all ears for you and are willing to help, no matter what is it.
I'll DM the name today when i get on again.

LOL! get #rekted

poor ashleyfag :(

Attached: a4f7e5ae928e58aa66d8984f9c989c641e091f91_00.jpg (362x275, 22K)