Swedes are such a low form of life. Never achieved anything, don't have any history(inb4 vikings...

Swedes are such a low form of life. Never achieved anything, don't have any history(inb4 vikings, those were: norwegians, danes, finns and even slavs). You were/are ruled by dynasty formed by a fucking French soldier. You never had any glory(inb4 turdy years war, where you got money from us, because your shithole was so poor it couldn't afford to pay army) (inb4 2 Deluge, where you first encountered door knobs and wooden plancks and killed polack civilians, but when actual Polish army arrived you shat your bricks and left. You also got beat by Polack monks and nuns, like pathethic cowards you are). But on top of that, now you pretend to be a humanitarian superpower and jerk off to the fact that you allow negroes and arabs to replace swedes and defile your women. And anyone that opposes it is less civilized than you. You didn't even thank poolacks for watering down your fucking cities and forests that niggers and ahmeds surely inflamed.

Swedes are the definition of genetic trash. And as much as I hate Finnshits, they're better than you.

Attached: sweden-flag-std_2.jpg (800x800, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0BNfDAkzI6u
vocaroo.com/i/s1jryyIXTbub
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be poolish
>live anywhere but pooland

>and jerk off to the fact that you allow negroes and arabs to replace swedes and defile your women. And anyone that opposes it is less civilized than you
You're right, but these exact statements could also apply just as validly to France, you know.

He is from Poland clearly

how is your burglary trip in france going, grzegorz?

Pretty good. Food is shit though.

The best part is how, just like the Germans, despite their claims of anti nationalism they are EXTREMELY smug about how much better swedes are than other barbaric western nations. its funny because the germans have ofcourse produced countless nobel prize winners so you can sort of see how they are so smug. but to see it from a swede hahahahahahahahaha

We fucking invented the nobel prize you subhuman

Swedes invented Russia. Don't talk shit about them.

one autist that invented dynamite != we

They have IKEA

Moron

im right you stupid monkey

Attached: mark-hemmings-snow-monkeys-japan-91a1365.jpg (1539x1154, 560K)

>Swedes are already bullied on various boards!
>Let me make another shit thread on a different board! That'll show 'em!

vocaroo.com/i/s0BNfDAkzI6u

No you're not moron. SWEDEN invented the dynamite not alfred

stay jelly janusz

Attached: 123123123123.jpg (300x200, 24K)

>Look everyone! I said the thing again!

Attached: 1497002358926.gif (700x392, 3.02M)

Based

Alfred invented it, not Sweden. State has nothing to do with innovation, you fuckwad. Read Rothbard/Mises/Korwon.

Attached: Kelthuzar.jpg (480x480, 40K)

truth

at least norwegians and danes admit that their historical importance is rather shallow, swedes are ultra cringe inducing with their delusions of grandeur

This

Finland is the only good Evropean country t.b.h...

do some formatting next time, that wall of text is an eyesore

cool monkey

Would have been a good bait thread but you kind of overdid it. Be more subtle next time.

>bait
That's 100% truth.

Based

Swedes were vikings, settled in northern Russia. A lot of countries have royal dynasties not native to their own country get your head out of your ass. I could go on, but you're just too sad frog, because you're in a worse spot than Sweden is but you got more Ahmeds and niggers. And Finnshits hate you gay boy.

This. Much love slavbro.

Stop responding to bait you stupid fucking NEET autist tell me where you are I'll come over there right now fucker

Death and destruction upon Sweden

Attached: allah akbar.png (828x626, 24K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1jryyIXTbub

Bump

>settled in northern Russia
Dei var bokstaveleg talt i frå Finland og Estland.
t. svensk bananskrellar i Oslo.

Er fra Bergen. Ser at du er fra vestlandet ihvertfall? Hvor, om jeg tor sporre?

fitta til mor di

Attached: 1512479668471.jpg (960x720, 131K)

Attached: 22vo2u.jpg (1200x794, 115K)

Bergenserpakk, VEKK fra brettet mitt.
Du står også fritt til å fjerne b*Rgen fra listen over byer i kongeriket Norge. Drittby fåvæ

Men kjære vene, sote snille deg... Det er ikke sånn det fungerer.
Eller vil du ha kless på trynet?

Attached: 1534613721770.png (680x680, 430K)

Thread

B*RGEN UT OR NOREG

Attached: 1517634821419.png (740x982, 101K)

Finns are the only people allowed to insult swedes you filthy ar*Boid

(norwegians and danes could if they weren’t crypto-swedes)

Ikke klag, nynorsk blir hovedmål for vårt nye vestlandsfylke i stedet for bokmål.

B*rgen er ein by for halv-tyske drittautistar som tek fleire kilometer negerkuk om dagen

Originalt!

Attached: 1521843157643.jpg (250x250, 5K)

kot id

Ey you fucker, a Sweden did this image! Do you actually think they have not achieved anything! You are wrong!

Attached: 1535388470659.jpg (700x531, 220K)

Swedes are chill and I like them. Maybe a bit too chill for their own good, but chill nonetheless.
And they also make gud tonks

Attached: 1514898108_SentimentalMistyGonolek-size_restricted.gif (500x325, 1.91M)

I voted for weed

It is the only thing you've invented besides dynamite.

finn > slav > sven

Attached: 1515612263757.jpg (429x343, 16K)

Sweden gave us Sabaton! Most based metal band ever!

Attached: Sabaton_Official_Headquarters.jpg (960x502, 123K)

This. Based and most red pilled

based and redpilled

this

Attached: limpska.jpg (904x735, 53K)

this too

>Never achieved anything, don't have any history
Hmmmmm

Attached: 11085_Karta_stormakten.png (1024x1143, 93K)

Norway, the baltic and balkans are worse (in Europe anyway)

Attached: 1515675767871.png (1237x1017, 108K)