I am transgender girl ask me anything

I am transgender girl ask me anything

Attached: 550ddf6c1f08ff5c48c423ee_550df8f34276610965cdcde2_320.jpg (320x369, 68K)

when will you kill yourself

stop posting my wife u dumb queer

lol what an original question that doesn't get asked 5+ times every time i make a trans thread

umm i'll have to check next week's schedule though

so u have dyke or cunt

no u

when will you go

i currently have a penis but maybe later in transition i'll change that so I can be properly fucked by a man

Are you cute or a creatura

once all the aluminum exits my bloodstream

so ur just a tomgirl
shame your kind is only cute in manga

i am disgusting

Since this is illegal in my country, I'm kinda curious and wanna learn more about it, even though I'm a very huge homophobe and transphobe for reasons too long to explain.

wow that's pretty brave of you
you know, considering most of you end up killing yourselves early in life
lol

>tomgirl
lol isn't that what chris chan calls himself

>shame your kind is only cute in manga
mm i wanna suck 3d girldick so bad though

ask some questions :)

45% isn't "most" lol

Serbia is based

nobody gives a fuck about your mental illness so stop making threads about it, go back too

Okay, so, does it have any effect on behaviour? Because I had an e-friend who transitioned and after said transition became super obnoxious and yelled at me and insulted me for every little thing I did. We hate eachother now and it's because of her (Used to be a he) that I'm a transphobe.

>45%
Wow I didn't even think it was that high. Jesus.
Are you into guys or girls? Does that include other trans?

Attached: 1527800151323.jpg (720x718, 33K)

I don't care, it's a perfectly nice word describing a girlish boy, that is, the oppsite of a tomboy. No fat fuck will take that away for himself.

I mean, sure, you can dream and stuff, but I have yet to see a cute irl tomgirl. I am pretty sure they don't exist, so just give up like I did and stick up to 2d while you still can.

why haven't you accepted your new god yet

Attached: sus.jpg (411x412, 85K)

Oh :(

I wouldn't think it would directly affect behavior in that way cause testosterone can cause aggressiveness, and your ex-friend was presumably taking drugs to suppress her testosterone, not increase it. My guess is your ex-friend became obnoxious because of either unrelated factors or stress due to social transition

lol

both, and hell yea

Mental illness

When did you realize you were trans? Also can you post a face pic?

That still doesn't explain hostility towards me, but alright.

If being in the DSM = mental illness then sure

i showed signs early to mid puberty, started questioning around age 15. concluded i was trans when i was 17 but didn't start trying to transition until 18

>Also can you post a face pic?
Eh I'd rather not considering I'm ugly twinkhon early in transition lol

How many threats do you have against you for being trans from other people?

cirno tranny more like takes too much xanny

so far none but I expect that to probably happen eventually

haha but if i were on benzos then where would all my anxiety and dysphoria come from

tranny with no fanny

post feminine penis. Also whats the point of livng a half life

someday :) :)

>whats the point of livng a half life

better than being stuck as a male for a whole life

Before I look at the second post, I'm gonna guess that it's calling OP a guy instead of hitting on them.

Gorl

what

@6382601
Cringe