I'm racist and proud

I'm racist and proud

Attached: 345677654346.jpg (827x1169, 548K)

>get raped by bbc

same

That's not nice ;_;

I'm a transgirl and proud

Lole where did your post go?
Post tranny dicc

Attached: trash.jpg (225x225, 11K)

cant its already binned

nice
very good

Attached: 1454891737582.png (301x267, 101K)

yeh
I am racist to a point
I genuinely try not to judge individuals of any race, but some stuff is just true
>lived in a black neighborhood, black guys robbed places constantly
>used to work in a store and asians were cheap motherfuckers always wanting a bargain
>Indians same as Asians
>Irish are drunks (I am Irish and a drunk)
>Russian
I have some Russian friends and they are really weirdly blunt, funny pricks and I enjoy them. The Russian accent when speaking English is also hysterical.

I only dislike Indians bc those fuck have set up a store right in front of my apartment and now the view is ruined.

I don't mind the people really tbdesu
Just I always thought they were cheap assholes when having to do business with them

Do they sell nice products?

Very much this. The only customer I ever lost it and told him to "Stop. Fucking. Interrupting. Me.", was INDIAN. The guy was the biggest dick in the world, and the gives me a 1 star review becuz I didnt smile and take it like a cuck like companies require workers to.

prove it

cant, the designated dick bin has already departed

that's not called being racist, it's called having common sense. It's like how all niggers are black people but not all black people are niggers. In my mind a racist is someone who encounters a given race and still stereotypes them even after they have proven to defy the stereotype because "well they're X race, they must have Y characteristic". A black guy in a suit and tie speaking clearly and articulately being labeled "a potential violent thug" or a "nigger" is retarded and wrong and dare I say racist, but crossing the street to get away from a pants-sagging ooga booga dindu nuffin is just a wise course of action.

>inb4 go bak 2 pole

Attached: 1536041410964.gif (985x830, 651K)

Good for you. Everything that isn't politically correct and not putting minorities above your own is considered "racist" by libshits.

yo thanks for the (You)
Yeah it's the truth. And honestly there's no reason to be surprised by it. Like I complained about Asian and Indians but I'm sure it's just the culture there to try to bargain. On the one hand I completely understand it but it frustrates me because they ought to understand that this is a different culture.
But whatever, I would probably do the same stuff if I emigrated to another country. Going forward we will most likely have a more globalist community, it's going to be strange for sure but I predict the culture will sort of 'even out' at a point and I wish for the best.
Anyways hopefully we're still chilling on Jow Forums at age 120 fren :3

BASED

weeb, gay, pedophile, autistic, avatarfag, loser and now a racist
could you get any worse?

Beat yourself to death with a rock

Attached: 1451882173413.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

he is part of the based NEET squad though

Attached: 24309320.jpg (189x267, 8K)

there's only one race

AND NIGGERS ARE COMING LAST

Attached: 231.png (540x304, 139K)

abbos are worse

Attached: 125632.jpg (342x245, 8K)

statistically niggers are far more detrimental to society

yes but if you put niggers against abbos then niggers would win
abbos have 60 iq
literally downsyndrome iq

you need to look up the melbourne apex gang

the worst thing an abo ever did to me was ask for beer money

Attached: 1508998799611s.jpg (124x124, 2K)

i'm talking about
if they had a race or any sort of competition
i don't mean organised crime you fucking chimp that's a completely different discussion

Attached: 1519257592119.jpg (687x450, 46K)

well congrats on beating abos :3

Attached: 014.jpg (300x300, 33K)

yeah gg bro better luck next race

Attached: kden.png (678x391, 402K)

wtf reported