Explain what went wrong

Explain what went wrong.

Attached: 4FE3BA1F-8486-4AAA-B0C1-6DBB95F7BBC8.png (1200x800, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HxepIEyzuhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what

went

They may or may not kill our internet soon. Article 13.

𓆏
BRAISE GEG (KEK (HEQET))
LOLE!!!! (he cute)

Why is Europe a failure in 2018? What happed?

dumb frog poster

what

Bump

youtu.be/HxepIEyzuhs

Attached: p9_jpg.jpg (480x401, 63K)

turkey

when the United State was born, the people in charge were all from the same place, were the same color and spoke the same language. That is what a nation is. That's why it worked.

I would have said Germany. Again.

Attached: 87DB67C6-C88D-49A9-9D4D-57A24E8DB14D.jpg (220x304, 28K)

>yellow stars
Yellow stars always lose.

americans talking about it on the internet like they have a clue
pretty much the only thing that went wrong

I have to agree but also the Benelux.

you do the same for America all the time. whats different

the difference is you guys are wrong about things and we aren't
what a stupid question

Attached: 1520484813628.jpg (337x337, 18K)

Belgian poster we all no you like America your just a tsundere

Attached: 1535683642561.jpg (1052x1480, 165K)

you cant just switch from realposting to shitposting you fucking waffle. you cant keep getting away with it

Attached: dodecahedrons of cermanic.png (480x360, 455K)

I blame Germany

eternally harvesting them burger (You)s

Attached: 1514098312512.gif (240x320, 448K)

I knew it Belgian poster you are a burger lover

Attached: Police.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

was making a controversial post and harvesting (you)s part of your plan?

Attached: CIA3.jpg (300x168, 6K)

don't know but we'll be taking them gibs until it falls apart.

also thanks for taking our gypsies, very tolerant of you. no givesies backsies btw

Everything, faggot.

are you drunk again waffle?

the Jow Forums burgers are a special proprietary blend
much better than the ones I find in shittier parts of the internet
>he thinks I have the capacity to make plans
mate I hardly have the capacity to make breakfast

Attached: 1518777144753.jpg (223x225, 5K)

I just finished my exams yesterday, so most definitely yes
Expect more supreme quality posts as the day continues

>being drunk at 8 in the morning
god i wish that were me

and what do you mean proprietary? are you saying my banter is some of the best?

Attached: 1497400802850.jpg (640x432, 36K)

you know there's an easy way to fix that

Attached: 1506150313994.jpg (1200x900, 103K)

shit, should i?

Countries can no longer inflate their currency to get out of their massive debt holes.
And who thought an extra layer of government on top of already bloated governments was a good idea.

Also because the purpose was ostensibly to preserve freedom.

>accusing waffle of waffling

just read the whole thread before posting retard

>Expect more supreme quality posts as the day continues
More gems from Brussels

In all seriousness tho I have to ask
I'd like to actually hear a yuro tell me how this shit impacted their own life negatively
Because the things they've been doing these past months concerning the internet have been fucking great
And that's pretty much my main concern so whatever the fags are doing up there I'm really happy with it

they're eh whatever for me. i appreciate all the free moneys and most of all i appreciate them enforcing food standards. there has been a noticeable increase in food control and quality ever since we got into the eu. feels good when i can look at a food content label and it not reading like a chemical formula.

that said, they do do some weird shit like subsidize different crops being grown on an eu level, as opposed to a country level. and they sometimes seem to do it for things that require multiple years to bear fruit. like some pencil pusher sees there's not enough hazelnuts, and for the next 2 years people who grow hazelnuts get subsidized and after that it's people who grow plums or whatever. policies like that encourage faggots here to plant some trees, keep em around while the eu gives them money, then uproot them before their first harvest and plant the next meme crop which is a waste of soil.

imo, they should be dealing with more serious stuff like soil degradation, which can be fixed via crop rotation. like you grow tomatoes one year, then you plant beans because they release nitrogen or whatever, which is good for the soil, then plant something else, then only go back to tomatoes five years later. they can do policies that encourage stuff like that. who cares if one year we have a shortage of asparagus or whatever. the state of soil worldwide is dangerously bad.

i also don't like how they act like moral arbiters, as opposed to simply an economic union. like how they keep threatening hungary and poland with sanctions over rejecting refugees. that shit is an internal matter and some supranational body shouldn't have the power to meddle in those.

LOLE more like what went right xD

Fair enough. I mean yeah the food thing is a fucking godsend. But that soil issue seems less like they're doing something wrong and more like they just have to work their way up to something better. I don't know it just kinda bugs me. The internet is always so quick to be up in arms about shit sometimes, acting like guys on top are actively trying to screw everyone over but when you take an actual look at the hard results it just seems like they're making a genuine effort to get things done as best as possible under variably shitty circumstances. Like that data protection thing, one piece was great and they passed it, and the other had good intentions but it was written vague as shit, so it failed. But in the meantime I did manage to get a bunch of my credentials wiped from public access so fuck me if I'm complaining

ah yes, the gdpr. i quite enjoyed that as well. clicking on those "reject advertising cookies" buttons makes me smile every time. and thinking of all the stupid normies who click "accept" and get chased down by marketers twice as hard makes me laugh. and when you go to a site that's based in america or canada and they downright tell you they won't let you browse it because they're not legally allowed to shove 30 tracking cookies down your browser, well that just feels great.

as for the eu, i'll just say they're doing mostly great at economic stuff and they should just stick to dealing with that exclusively.

Wrong

sus

>kerdasi amaq .

>Europa Conventa delenda est.

G*rmans

americans talking about anything lole

Attached: listenherecuck.jpg (393x300, 43K)

Attached: IMG_20180429_030615.jpg (485x1035, 114K)

DUDE -____________________________________________-

Attached: doushite.jpg (960x720, 51K)

We didn't make it an exclusive Western European club.
Too many Slavs and commies diluted the vial.

Attached: Polish-racism-Brexit-EU-referendum-politics-police-crime-576515.jpg (590x350, 26K)

Letting the savage invaders in.

Rare flag.
You even make any difference on EU?

Attached: R9WHaXappepe.jpg (400x400, 22K)

No, we are not a member of the EU, but since we are still part of the Danish commonwealth, if you gain access to Denmark, you also gain temporary access to here.

Eva Braun killed Adolf Hitler. That's when the shit hit the fan.

Literally nothing but people will keep blaming the EU for every little shit their own government failed on.

Attached: 1534063104456.png (263x275, 82K)

Juncker + Merkel.
Nothing more to say, it should be obvious

Jpeg compression.
What are you, blind?

Well...
The EU fails at pretty much everything it touches. Operation Sofia for example.

>Operation Sofia
Ok, what was that? Google didn't return anything relevant. Was it that bad?

Come again? I didn't hear that so well.

Attached: GettyImages-542740744-1-1160x720.jpg (1160x720, 172K)

>Operation Sophia
Now I get it.
Really, something else than deploying European naval forces at the coastline of Somalia for an anti pirate task.

I wouldn't touch Sophia mission even with a long stick.

Operation Sophia

TLDR. Another Pull- Factor for migrants.
Aim was to fight trafficking, in the end it made it even easier.

Right. Thank you.

Looked like a real shit job as a Naval project.
You have to pick up those boats, and then ferry those people to your own country for clearance.

To your Own Country.