Why is europe importing so many male black african refugees...

Why is europe importing so many male black african refugees? I thought they were supposed to import and help syrians and send them back when the war is over.

Attached: 1536325640133.jpg (359x347, 29K)

2 years jail for hate speech

NO. I'm sorry, let them in. I'm too young to go to jail.

You have to take them.

Why?

You just have to.

Why do all the male black refugees want to come here?

That's their own business.

When will they stop coming and will they ever go back?

No.

Does this mean europe will be 100% black one day?

Only uk

But france and germany gets more refugees than us. Why uk?

especially germany has deep knowledge in handling with unwanted people

do it already, before it's too late
we are counting on you, germany

The refugees are trying to take over Europe because their homeland is fucked by war at the moment. L2curbstomp

Attached: 1522796833114.jpg (1200x1200, 73K)

Oi u cheeky wankah. U have a loicense for that thought?

BLOODY FAKIN ELL EES GOT A NOIFE

I'm sorry police-sama. Let them in!

Attached: 17954-anime-paradise-sad-anime-girl-crying.jpg (498x640, 21K)

'Cause you want them

Because zionist scum and US deep state want to control dumber people who can't think by themselves under a New World Order.

That's why IQ is being lower and lower since 2007, and this is not a fucking joke.

Attached: IMG_20180414_182037.jpg (758x1266, 213K)

How do they want to make use of a dumber population?

ez, give refugees citizenships and tell them to vote democratic.

But I thought they already have full political power over europe/america.

Niggers and ultra sandniggers can't even make a fucking hut for shit, If they outnumber civilized people inside civilized countries they can fuck everything up forcing shit like Communism and authoritarian governments. If you don't have people who are not dumb enough to stop this, everything is doomed. (see what happened with Zimbabwe, Haiti, Egypt, Libya, Iran, South Africa and probably London in less than 10 years)

Because most likely you do happen to know the average birth rate in typical white european families and their values like career first etc. You need to have more than 2 children per woman on to reach the break-even point and it is definetely not the case in EU with ~1.6 average.
And someone's got to work physically and pay taxes so that you could have your pension.

Attached: onozuka_komachi_by_lessonguy.jpg (900x1169, 233K)

But black males are known to have lower IQ, be more criminal and violent. That's why their countries are so much worse than the rest of the world. How are they supposed to produce anything valuable or earn money for taxes and pensions? As far as I know a lot of refugees get paid money equivalent to a middle class salary without having to work. How does this increase taxes or pension paid?

all trolled

Attached: cool_face.jpg (3840x2160, 315K)

You don't need to have high IQ to be a blue-collar worker, plus their money income from the government is regulated by their personal integration performance (attending various courses, learning a job etc.).

see this
What don't you understand of "can't even make a fucking hut for shit"?

>DURRR POPULATION GOING DOWN, WE NEED MODERATE BEHEADERS TO TAKE THE JOBS WE CANT FILL

There are retards on Jow Forums who actually believe this? Many countries are already in massive unemployment and can't find a job. Employ your fellow yuropoors if you (((have jobs going empty))), dumbass.
Or better yet, use those billions of yuros wasted on shitskins, instead on giving incentives and subsidies for native yuropoors having more babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1497212653659.jpg (499x641, 98K)

Nope, too late mate

Attached: 59781035_p0.jpg (396x1048, 177K)