Should manlets be sterilized?

Should manlets be sterilized?

Attached: 1536389745058_0.png (1054x352, 28K)

Would there be any difference?

Why? If they manage to spread their genes, they've certainly earned it.

What's the point, none of them are capable of being laid LMAO

lol

Attached: 1536387052829.png (1240x525, 55K)

>Should manlets be sterilized?
This one just was. Ouch.

Attached: nancy_brown.jpg (491x547, 188K)

I love non white manlets.
Yesterday I saw a tiny Syrian or North African he was mabe 5,4 and had tiny feet

Did you ask him for a date?

>caring about the opinions of roasties

Attached: chadmgtow.jpg (2047x1208, 342K)

Haha I see that every day too. None of these Fagotts have girlfriends either

I've seen this exact thread on /tv/, Jow Forums, /b/, Jow Forums, /v/, /vr/, Jow Forums. How can you be so autistic?

sage for off topic slide garbage
report and ignore

funny how

Being such a boring person that you need to rely on bone length to boost your ego.

Sad.

The problem is bitchlets, it should be illegal for them to destroy tall genes which is what they are doing. Just like making mud babies.

>tfw chad caused a mass murder with a single reply

Tall men are smarter than short men as well as stronger. This is why women prefer tall men.

6'2 masterrace.

Remove yourself from the gene pool desu

Attached: Blank+_1a8068fe49ea69b0a399af403fa7b8db.jpg (915x678, 160K)

Yes, for heteros.

I'm gay, tall and I love small twink boys. My boyfriend is nearly a foot shorter and I love it.

Attached: 5 foot.jpg (838x829, 65K)

no, MAOA gene + manlet los self esteem + islam megalomania must be a hell of a combination.
I talk with the Pizza delivery guy and get acid into my face

HOW DID YOU GET MY EMAIL FUCK

all this boards idols are manlets

Both times I managed to get a gf I got cucked by a taller guy. Life is not worth living if you’re under 6 feet.

Attached: D9548F1A-77BC-4EB2-8B03-1FF203212CA3.jpg (720x530, 60K)

Trump has a 150+ IQ you fucking kike

180 cm is the average, idk how much it is in foot or inch

I'm a straight woman and 5,3 and I like high selfesteem short men. I like it when I'm taller than him in high heels but he's still comfortable with it.

Every Chad I have ever seen, was a naive civicuck. They're nice as useful idiots, but they're not fit for survival long-term, so no, sterilizing manlets is an awful idea.

Nah that is just weird, sorry love but you've got a few roos loose in the top paddock.

Attached: MOOOOOORE CHILLI.jpg (720x960, 83K)

>I'm a straight woman
you know the routine

Attached: 1536078253921s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

No you don’t. Stop virtue signaling, whore.

> if we sterilize all the straights, there will only be gays in the next generation
That's not how reproduction works. Someone actually has to have children for there to be anyone in the future.

manlet detected.

Attached: 1535693214871.jpg (618x685, 92K)

I didn't focus on the image and just started reading and when I got to 'brutes' I thought "hmmm sounds like Elliot Rodgers"
>mfw I look to the left

>t. 20 yr old 5'7 manlet
>Same height as Mussolini
>One inch taller than Stalin
>One inch shorter than Hitler
Should I just kms or overthrow the government and go tyrannical

Attached: just13.jpg (1080x1920, 792K)

Attached: 20180723_073250.jpg (2560x1440, 1.3M)

but they need more calories and die quicker in bad times all Special Forces are rather short

no

we need their leadership

Tyranny all the way. Make it bloody too, I want a good show.

>you've got a few roos loose in the top paddock.
I know

Mussolini was very good with the Ladies btw

The hate is real. Good thing I live in a country where women aren't thots

Attached: 0C2uRjd.jpg (601x700, 63K)

Attached: 337U3Zk.jpg (638x593, 50K)

Attached: G8aNrvX.png (513x191, 37K)

Attached: o0TjR2u.png (1600x900, 327K)

Attached: sY591ct.png (788x451, 175K)

BOBS
AND
VAGENE

Attached: fugD.jpg (567x490, 55K)

>fpbp
also underrated

I'm 6'1" but I feel bad for this guy. Women truly can be vain whores.

I'm 5'8" and I want to die
I can't tell you how shitty it makes me feel seeing women talk like that about something I can't change
It's like why even bother

6'2 master race here, sorry user. go to church.

I'm 5'8" as well, though I'm glad i live in a country where women aren't vain Pieces of shits. I do feel sorry for short guys in America though.

jesus women are fucking evil. i'm just under 5'10 (tall manlet) and have been called short occasionally but it hasn't bothered me as much as i've gotten older. but thank fucking god i'm not 5'7 or below cause i'd probably kms

nah natural selection will take care of it

Also count as heel you wear when your weight starts with a 2

Didn't all of them have mistresses?

All men over 5' 9" should be euthanized.

Attached: how to deal with tallfags.jpg (853x480, 159K)

then you know how older women feel when men just call them hags and roasties and there is nothing they can do about it.

Try to make money, it's proven that short men with money have younger wives than their taller counterparts.

Hitler obviously did, not sure about the others but I'm sure you're right

Sure thing Hans

Was your mum fucked by a midget or did you get cucked by Joe Rogan or something?

Wow this thread sure does make me glad im 6'3

I swear if i was a manlet i would be mgtow

dysgenics

Maybe if those roastie hags didn't slut around in their youth they'd have a family or community to give them some form of purpose to not put all their eggs in the looks basket they'd be respected for their matronly persona.

Apples and Oranges. Maybe if you were comparing naturally ugly women but even then that's asymmetrical due to societal standards, a slam pig still gets slammed, a perpetually pizza faced 5'2 dude gets buckshot mouthwash.

Yes and we should measure with true size non of this sugar coating. 90% of the population gone.
Ik its a slide thread but still lel

please stop posting mean threads

>brah123
>mfw a total chad caused one of the original incel shooting sprees

Attached: 1518936598514.gif (256x256, 691K)

bitch lasagna

Attached: 26E+2zJqomtAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (866x526, 92K)

Attached: 23468536_10155557419661084_1751679262_o.png (1083x634, 959K)

Attached: 23439257_10155557425021084_1594046547_n.png (595x299, 285K)

Attached: 23433220_10155557438521084_1393097251_o.png (672x1022, 1.17M)

I am a manlet but I have gf, a job, and a social life. I typically ignore the lanklets I encounter in my daily life. If I interact with them they will have to bend over to hear me and I dont want them to hurt their backs. i always see them hunched over trying not to hit their heads on things like ceiling fans and I honestly feel bad for them. Sometimes you see one fall over and it looks extremely painful when they smack their face on the pavement because their weird, long appendages offer no leverage against the impact. I can easily reach the peanut butter on the top shelf of the pantry if I stand on my toes. I have never needed the assistance of a lanklet to reach the peanut butter. Why do they even exist?

How do meds do to get all the whamen when they are generally between 175 and 180 ?

that's adorable
it starts getting a bit uncanny about "diddling schoolboys" at that "height" but still adorable and the face is adult at least.

Here's a win, because this thread needs it

Attached: Woman dumps her bf because her_friends_make_fun.jpg (854x324, 98K)

manlets, when will they learn, amirite.

Attached: 1511053828807.jpg (1096x731, 116K)

I would pick the short one if I had to decide because at least he's built like a man (like a very, very tiny man but at least square shape) while the other one looks like a 65 year old lesbian plumber with sagging tits and belly fat and sagging lanklet-shoulders and needle legs.

looks like Midget Joe Rogan

I'm 5'8". Just get a construction job and make fun of girls for wearing make up.

Or lift and dress blue collar if you have a white collar job

no idea but I guess because it's "normal" there. While it's not "normal" for northern guys.
Even Julius Caesar mentioned the height of the germanic barbarians compared to the small roman legionairs.
Also med men often have a more fierce temper so they compare their lack of strength with more agression

Most guys are tall enough to get girls. The only thing is when you are shorter than most girls it becomes a problem

MILK TRUCK

Attached: 1499777246850.jpg (256x288, 10K)

Lol btfo

>then you know how older women feel when men just call them hags and roasties and there is nothing they can do about it.

Except this only applies to women who spend their youth getting ravaged by dicks so it's their fault. Nobody insults old women because they are old. They insult them because they are old and managed to be childless and bitter because they had to pursue a career, fuck 100 Chads or other nonsense

>5'7 Manlet here
>Never had one comment about it my entire life
>However the only girl who showed interest in my was 5/10
>Dedicated my time between her and becoming rich
>Suddenly roasties are interested in me and my 5/10 turned into an 8/10 as she matured

Fuck what roasties think of you, height means nothing, happiness is power

I'm 5'8'' but kinda good-looking. Cute girls flirt with me a lot. I'm talking real cute, real flirty. I have friends as witnesses. If you look good being short is not an issue.

Like I have had situations where girls with their tall boyfriend right beside them were being indecently flirtatious with me. I'm not making this up. I seldom take advantage of these situations though, I don't have a lot of sexual experience. Mostly because I'm religious. (Sounds gay I know, it hurts to type this.)

Having a good physique and not dressing dorky helps. If my hairline recedes any further I'm fucked, though. I might even do the unthinkable and get one of those FUE transplants. When I get a shitty, too short haircut my sexual magnetism vanishes.

Anyway, girl in OP's attached text is a cunt and the guy is a thirsty cuck.

>lol
God damn Chads, i swear.

Attached: 1512025604453.gif (377x372, 3.07M)

ITT: Autistic virgin lanklets who can't cope with the fact a suave 5'5 manlet like me gets pussy every week.

Hey, here's a pro-tip, women in the real fucking world, not the ones you cunts are looking for on Tinder and Twitter, don't fucking care about anything but confidence. But ofc, you kissless virgins wouldn't know that since you're too awkward to actually talk to a girl IRL.

I saw this happen too, a blond blue-eyed dude with a 9/10 face but who was only 170cm tall managed to get a lot of pussy in high school

>TFW when you're 5'2

Attached: 1533236931488.png (618x772, 130K)

>Except this only applies to women who spend their youth getting ravaged by dicks so it's their fault
not every woman does that. Some women still don't find a man. I'm 31 and haven't found one and I didn't have high demands or casual sex but I still get put in a line with pic related just because I'm single and getting told it's my fault.
I didn't want to have sex with a man who would not stay with me so I stayd alone because i didn't want to jump on the carousell.
So to me it is comparable

>t. larp

You were born a man and will never be a woman.

Look at this raging autistic faggot thinking women are the holy grail he will never be able to get.

5'9'' isn't that short

Attached: 1526616959776.jpg (645x716, 56K)

5'4'' here (for serious).

>the supreme virgin vs brah123

Manlets should be forcefully feminized and used as sex slaves to the rest of the population.

Funny how people would take that comment as a joke but he said it completely unironically.

I'm bordering around 6' at this point.I am definitely 5'11", or just a hair taller, but I'm not 100% sure about 6'.
I am 18 though, I wonder if there's any chance of me growing any more. Lel. I'd like to be around 6'2". Although height isn't of utmost importance to me.