Inner speech meme

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech

Just wanted to let you retards know that uncontrollable inner speech or speaking has always been regarded as a product of a weak mind. In the East it's commonly called "monkey mind".

If thinking that you're special helps, that's great. Because in fact you are. Conducting the majority of your thoughts through inner speech, especially in the third person, is the sign of an NPC. Not the other way around.

You'll ignore this and call me an NPC, that's fine, I could care less about the opinions of the denizens of Jow Forums. Just thought I'd throw a favor in whoever reads this' way.

Seriously, actually do some research, but the cognitive dissonance, which I'm sure you don't have, will probably prevent you from seeing that those who "have inner speech and have souls and pray to change reality ez mode" are retarded. You're uneducated, self or otherwise. You're a moron and need to step your game up.

Anyways, I'm off to go read the passages in the New Testament where Jesus talks to himself in the third person.

Attached: 1535871628924.jpg (2018x2500, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7pIQoAnYTzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>In the East it's commonly called "monkey mind".
Yes I am going to take the word of insectoid npcs who give shit quest rewards

This.

Cool story, bro.

op, how much they paying you?

>You'll ignore this and call me an NPC, that's fine, I could care less about the opinions of the denizens of Jow Forums.

Do you not see the irony.

My nigga, not in a 1000 years I will listen to a fucking NPC

Thanks, you too.

I wish I got paid to browse Jow Forums.

>he’s an NPC

Not even sure what inner speech is, and how it is different from thinking.

why you gotta come down here and say your NPC script at us? Why not just stick with your normal walk loop? Has a special command been issued in regards to this recent dissemination?

These morons think that because they uncontrollably narrate their lives throughout their day, often in the third person, that they're superior to all other lifeforms on the planet.

On top of that, they're making threads about how they and they alone have the 'soul-power' to pray reality into changing.

It's really mind-boggling.

fuck these npc threads. there's so many of them because someone programmed them to do these.

You might be conflating a few things, but you're not entirely wrong. Monkey mind is the uncontrolled inner speech that detracts from your conscious efforts. It's kind of a first level trap post self-awareness. There are people who aren't even at that point yet. Aside from that, it's very possible and, to varying degrees, beneficial to conduct a healthy discourse with that inner speech.

>I could care less
Subtle bate post, well done

So inner speech is people talking to themselves in their head?

yes

Irony is something unexpected happening, retard.

>These morons think that because they uncontrollably narrate their lives throughout their day, often in the third person
thats not what is actually meant here you dumbfuck holy shit
its about being able to have conversations in your heads, with different people, maybe people that you even know, and then realising what outcome the "debate" could have.

>BEARER
>SEEK
>SEEK
>LEST

What? No quest? What a shitty NPC

Attached: 1530303874187.jpg (311x474, 20K)

Sure it can be healthy, but it's meant to be graduated from.

First person or third person, different flavors of the same habit.

youtube.com/watch?v=7pIQoAnYTzg

It's mind-boggling how much you totally 'could care less', yet you're still here.

irony:a literary technique, originally used in Greek tragedy, by which the full significance of a character's words or actions are clear to the audience or reader although unknown to the character.

Guess who the characters are.

>In the East it's commonly called "monkey mind".
Man, these chink shills really hate this meme. Lol.

Attached: 1511114168409.png (1237x1017, 108K)

>Seriously, actually do some research, but the cognitive dissonance, which I'm sure you don't have

You're a straight up retarded brainlet that cant even grasp the concept of what cognative dissonance actually is.

I don't think "graduate from" is the right way to think about it. It's more like the conscious integration of your inner monologue.
Like when a child first discovers their hands. They move them around aimlessly, but in the end they don't lop them off, they learn to manipulate them consciously to work for them.

>Do you not see the irony.
>NPC
can't have both can you ?

>t.echo head

>reddit spacing
Post disregarded

Is this what peak mutt looks like?

The idea of inner speech is just a way for them to cope with the fact that most niggers don't function on the same cognitive level as whites.

How you conduct internal monologue isn't important, unless you're autistic.

Family came to America in the mid-1800s to settle land in the West, from Germany.

Go read the first two sentences of the wikipedia article on cognitive dissonance.
If that's as far as you can go, then that's as far as you can go.

>acktually, being able to sort out your thoughts and actions with words in a constructive manner is the sign of a brainlet NPC

Fucking wot

Attached: zdfh.jpg (782x556, 35K)

>I could care less
Retarded NPC detected

Attached: 1535489630748.gif (1000x1000, 208K)

If anything, being able to play out a conversation or situation in your mind would imply that you're smarter, not dumber.

If someone cannot reflect and abstract, I'm sure they aren't worth talking to. It would be like talking to an animal, or a woman.

it is thinking. some people don't think using words at all.
not really. it can be, but usually it's just stuff like "should i take a shower?" or "wonder if my dog thinks i'm a dog"

35yo boomer here
WHAT THE FUCK DOES NPC STAND FOR???
these fucking threads whole week on
i mowed the lawn open netscape navigator and now im seeing this shit everywhere

>"wonder if my dog thinks i'm a dog"
holy shit, this legit made me thunk

Attached: chinatown.jpg (305x165, 10K)

>I'll show Jow Forums how much I don't care about them by making a thread about it and replying to them a bunch.

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 101K)

>uncontrollably narrate
That's not what inner speech is

Anyone who can't see the bigger picture or formulate in their mind what another person is trying to say and instead spergs out over noises that they don't like is an NPC. At that point they're no different to getting your knee tapped at the doctor's to test your reflexes.

A npc is a character in an mmorpg that isn't controlled by an actual human player
you start up world of warcraft and there in the starting zone are the human players who jump around do all the stuff, but there are also the NPC that if you click on them will give you standart paroles like "hello, mere mortal" "lok'tar, how do you do?" or "can you please slay 10 boars for me if you're on the way to the big city?"

How do I disable my inner speech? Help I don't want to be a moron

some gayass shitty meme

It means non-player character.

anti depressants

Never said I couldn't derive entertainment from Jow Forums.

>Taking it so seriously
kill 04906594OP

So what's your problem then? Boating accident?

>inner speech
Isn't it basically schizophrenia?

I think in patterns. If I need to figure something out I talk to myself out loud.

The only way is death. It is literally what makes you alive and not a meat puppet. Those with out it do not experience existence at all, they do not exist, they are like insects, a set of programmed responses to stimuli. Like a virus that is alive but not alive it continues to reproduce by existing with the actual humans.

If you didn't care about our opinion you wouldn't have responded trying to justify your presence.

Attached: 1446886665137.jpg (882x731, 113K)

t. brainlet

NIDF working overtime

Attached: npcthreads.png (1304x890, 160K)

Thanks.

Thank you greatest ally.

Good thing the Israeli's are here, best friends of every nation and people on the planet. You caught me red-handed, beep-boop, beep-boop.

Make sure you go worship the Thaumiel after your shift on Jow Forums.

nah, they just verbalize their thoughts. I don't think it's necessarily great, because verbalizing takes time, so it slows your thinking down. Personally I verbalize only on certain topics and I don't verbalize on others

>Just wanted to let you retards know that uncontrollable inner speech or speaking
Nice cope retard.
There is nothing "uncontrollable" about being able to think things though with words inside your head.

That's not true if you shut off your inner voice you will be able to process much more information in much less time

The irony is how fucking triggered you are by a shittier meme that you had to make this awful thread and reply to bait

>having an undisciplined mind w/ inefficient, tangential thought patterns isn't a good thing
no shit
>trying to equate this with any inner speech at all
>implying this is an uncommon concept with which we aren't already fa-

fuck, I just started reading the replies
holy hell this board is shit now

it's not an exclusively Asian concept. That's just a convenient terms for it that originated there.

whatevs
OP is a faggot. Most of the rest of you are faggots.

You will be much less privy to nuance however

If you could care less, why don't you?

Attached: 1528572094169.jpg (480x480, 102K)

>privy
>nuance
I've never heard those words until now lol

>implying we can't control it
Fuck off NPC.

Attached: npc.png (116x237, 8K)

fags are mods

based mods

Funny how quick this was moved isn't it?

And look how many threads are up still on the NPC topic.

You're all being played.

Find other communities, guys, the psyops have gotten weirdly complex in response to our collective immune system. Inverted statements, blatant gaslighting, blatant manipulation of the mentally vulnerable. It's like those new bizzarre advertisements where it's a commercial for H&R Block or something but it's also a commercial for Diet Coke and Hugo Boss.

This part of this website is done, I came back after an extended absence but it's only gotten worse. There's a literal war on for your mind. Get out of here, make money, and help your loved ones. Everything posted here and in the threads that say the opposite things, you are being fucked with. If someone said something significant you think the whole thing wouldn't get shitted up with psyops immediately? The whole point is to have you so screwed up that you'll be told incredible revelations right to your face but you won't react anymore.

Get out of here, someone wants you ruined.

I was banned from Jow Forums for making this thread while several other larger threads on NPCs, pushing the "you're special" narrative are still up.

It's to be expected.

we ARE special though

I mean we are nothing, but we are special nothing

you know you are nothing you're ignorant the words you think

>that underage retard who bumps Jow Forums cancer

>that cowardly leaf

This thread has been hijacked by the Fascist party of Poland