Mac VS Pc

Mac VS Pc

Attached: images (11).jpg (443x332, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmms.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2010 was 8 years ago

mac user are hipster faggots

macfag

Attached: 271.jpg (510x390, 30K)

consoles

Attached: 1dxet4.jpg (670x377, 51K)

Depends of your dickinmouth percentage

Attached: pobrane (2).jpg (299x168, 6K)

I have a Steam account. Nvidia 1060.

Anything a Mac can do, a PC can do better for way less cash.

Anything a Mac can do, a Mac can do better for way less cash.

You mean a hackintoch?

A PC by definition means Personal Computer which therefore includes a Mac. However, using context clues we can assume OP was talking about an Apple iMac that runs on an unix derived OS system and a computer that is either runs on a windows OS or a linux OS. Around the 2010s, iMacs were using Intel i3 clarksdale processors with ~4gb of ram. On the other side, there was a bit more wiggle room with new stuff coming. The AMD Phenom II and Athlon II released around that time. Intel i3 540, 530, 660, 650, Intel i5 660, 661, 770, Intel Pentium G6950, and some other celeron, quadcores, etc released as well. Around this time, ~4-6gb of ram were the norm. Moving towards 2018, iMacs nowadays are using Intel i5 processor, some configurable to an Intel i7, with ~8gbs of ram configurable to 16gb-32gb. On the other side, AMD Ryzen processors are being released with the Ryzen Threadripper being some of the hottest in the latest trends. Intel's new Coffee Lake (i3-i7) and Coffee Lake-H (i9) are also some of the hottest in the latest trends. ~8gb-16gb of ram are the norm with some opting for even more. Personally, iMacs are pretty weird. Keyboard is weird. Mouse is weird. Good white aesthetic but even then my Windows 98 case looks better. If you want to spend ~$2000 on an iMac, go for it user kun. But you are a faggot for buying that desu!

Attached: 1530642638222.jpg (493x549, 58K)

No, that's terrorism

Gentoo

Attached: ahz.jpg (461x467, 33K)

BSD

new board /dskp6/

PC with Linux Mint on it. I'm satisfied with it.

Tried Windows 10, got maximally annoyed by it.

is bsd actually good as a desktop os? how difficult is it to install/use compared to something like debian?
and why should I use it over gnu/linux?

GNU/Linux

mint

mint 19 cinnamon is max comfy

based
windogs 10 is shit

mmmmm it depends but openbsd doesnt have a graphical installer (i think) however its not difficult to install. compared to debian, yes it is a bit difficult but not at all.

you shouldn't use it over gnu/linux unless you want to, I use arch, btw.

yup it is
i have it as my only OS on my other laptop

very nice
I am dual booting it and win7 on my desktop

Wndows 10 is a flaming pile of dogshit, but if you know what you're doing you can make it bearable.. macOS is bad too though and there's a lot less you can do about changing that.

Linux is the best option but it's a pain in the ass to get it set up how you want and if you to play modern games or do any media work/content creation you're going to have a bad time.

on main laptop -> dual booting arch and win 7

on older laptop -> only mint

dual booting with win7 is based

>pain in the ass to get it set up how you want
I find that process quite enjoyable actually
>and if you want to play modern games
valve is making some fairly impressive developments with their wine fork
>or do any media work/content creation you're going to have a bad time
gimp + kdenlive

honestly I don't see why anyone would consider using anything newer than win7 for dual booting

same, there is no reason. whatever runs on 10,8 and 8.1 also runs on 7.

is there any free DAW for making music that's at least as good as gimp is to photoshop?

I wonder how long it will be before it is artificially deprecated

lmms.io/

I tried using that but I can't figure out how to do things, maybe I'm just a brainlet idk
I never used any proprietary daw either though but I don't want to get used to a non-free one

with apologies, I only know of it not how to use it

oh, thanks anyway
guess I'll just keep watching youtube tutorials until I get it

>gimp + kdenlive
yeah but those are an alternative to the professional tools like a scooter is an alternative to a truck

Windows, it runs everything.