Does Jow Forums experience inner speech?

does Jow Forums experience inner speech?

Attached: 1536425931332.jpg (250x208, 5K)

fucker won't shut up

Attached: 1516256158463.png (540x404, 391K)

reddit is very welcome here
t. hirohito nishimura

Constantly.

I love autism pol memes

I just talk to myself in italian and image stuff, is that inner speech?

KOT! KOT! KOT!

Attached: happyboy.png (411x412, 155K)

Sorry we only have free speech here none americans need to leave

yes, that counts.

Then yeah costantly, when i'm outside it make me fucking do faces

Attached: shit.jpg (272x185, 14K)

You mean just talking to Your self in your head constantly? Yes. Im pretty sure everyone does that.

>mfw npc thread was deleted

Attached: npc-matrix.jpg (234x264, 33K)

You do that every time you read

More than just reading. Im constantly thinking to myself about random topics alo the time. At work im thinking up things to write. You'd ve surprised how much a fast food place stirs up your imagination.

It blows my fucking mind that some people apparently don’t.

I used to be a cashier when I was in college and I would always be thinking about something else.

How can that happen, how can they even fucking live

i have obsessive compulsive disorder
part of that is arguing with yourself constantly over things that don't really matter
i try to suppress it the best i can but yes

With yourself? or you just think about other people and start arguing with them?

both

This too

Oh well i argue with people in my head and i can get upset, cuz it doesn't even go how i want sometime, do i have obsessive compulsive disorder too?

Attached: 1531561521906.jpg (268x268, 47K)

Fuck how do you make it stop? i'm a neet and 95% of conscious time is spent arguing with myself and obsessing over trivial matters all the while feeling my head would burst open from all the pain. the only solution i found is drugs and alcohol but these are poor solutions.

Please teach me mr. chang.

Does psychosis count?

Attached: 1536425741809.jpg (680x510, 45K)

no i said it's a part of it
it can be a standalone thing or a part of another disorder too

ocd gives you intrusive thoughts. sometimes the reaction to those thoughts is to deny them or argue with them. subliminal and limimal thoughts don't always align with superliminal (voluntary) thoughts. you are a part of your brain, not the other way around.

stop thinking voluntarily and your subliminal and liminal thoughts will take care of the arguing for you in an instant. you don't have to "say" a word. when you notice yourself arguing in the forefront of your mind just make an effort to stop it.

Ok, it's nothing like this then

Just stop thinking. thanks doc. haven't tried that one out before.

lemme know when you figure it out
atm I just switch between drugs and alcohol every few months to not get dependent on one thing
and combine it with obsessively healthy diet to balance shit out

Attached: 1523511252347.jpg (648x648, 44K)

The real solution is to get a job or go into education
Dedicate your life to something bigger and better than yourself and become that thing, just do it faggot
Get a gf or a bf or make some friends, anything to get a grip
The drugs and alcohol will make things worse over time and cause the voices and inner rambling to get worse until you have to quit with nothing left
Make something of your life while you still have an active part in the decision making

I'm already doing that so get fucked with your fake moral high ground

Jow Forums user's inner speech...
"I'm going to make the same thread every fucking day for no reason. Kot! Cirno! LOLE I'M SO FUNNY AND IRONIC!!!"

seething

if you're too dumb to understand the nuance of what i said and why it's different than "lol just stop thinking" then maybe you should argue with yourself some more and suffer

Typical box anger response

Attached: 351471F9-C131-48DF-BDD2-51AC56700DAE.jpg (938x974, 90K)

>Fake moral high ground
>Implying I haven't ingested enough drugs to make you blush and shit your pants
>Implying I haven't successfully carried out what I told you to do after years of drug abuse and dissatisfaction in life

based phoneposter with his epic wojak edit

so now suddenly it's a competition nigger I didn't ask for your life story and you just completely assumed mine to make up your shitstain of an "advice" so why don't you go try hard somewhere else

Attached: 1506943029232.jpg (640x480, 36K)

If you have voices in your head, it's god speaking to you. If you don't have voices in your head, then go to church to improve your relationship with god!

I'm sorry mr.chang but your advice is pretty shitty. my advice for you is to lay off the dog soup.

>switching between alcohol and drugs to not become dependent
Sure I'm sure you're not a loser irl
In fact your life must be perfect and your mental health must be in pristine condition
My ass faggot take my advice and thank me for it you fucking loser.

if you have repetitive thoughts and simulated arguments in your mind then your mind already knows what you're going to say to it so you don't have to complete your sentence because it already does it for you in a literal nanosecond in a very muted way. you don't have to waste time and energy on it. the intrusions are subdued so they don't warrant a bombastic response, they warrant an equally subdued response. when you recognize the argument is already completed (and maybe won) before it begins you don't need the manual effort. even if the intrusive thoughts are vivid you already know what you're going to say in response to them before you say it so it's a done deal. let your mind work fast. don't bog it down with slow, deliberate, loud speech. it will drive you insane.

It’s just fine shitposting skills my man

>angry teenage ranting
Wrong again. I am a loser. And I'm not just a loser. In the modern world of internet popularity circlejerking I fucking thrive and revel in being insignificant and flying under the radar my man. Something a person with your apparently fragile ego will never even get close to understanding

Attached: 1521119292739.jpg (451x375, 138K)

same

I'm sorry mr.lee but the problem runs much deeper. sorry for wasting your time.

This. Religious people unironically think inner monologue is God, which isnt terrible i guess because the inner monologue often gives good advice

This NPC meme is shit and is made for losers to feel like there special

dumbass

as long as you're happy being a loser

I read your post and then thought to myself: "Haha, look at this angry NPC!"