My girlfriend now has a Gay Best Friend

She excitedly phoned me telling about this new faggot shes friends with who calls himself a "princess" and makes her laugh a lot and is "exactly the same person as her.

Obviously I can't feel threatened by him on a relationship level but something about this revelation makes my stomach turn.

What is it about this faggot that irrationally angers me?

Attached: 1530478190225.jpg (760x752, 114K)

It's because he's something you'll never be; comfortable in his own skin

Attached: 1535384708331.jpg (500x500, 31K)

It's cause he's a man
Fag or not he's still a dude

Tbf I don't think anyone is actually comfortable in who they are, not least a faggot who must have moments of knowing a good portion of the world would love to see them dead

True, I guess. She said hes good looking but by the tone I knew theres no danger. Still annoying though

Just stop being a beta then lul

That, my friend, is called homophobia.
You hate someone simply because he is different.

Attached: learn abotu me.jpg (255x255, 17K)

I know and I genuinely always denied it when my friends or brother would say Im a homophobe jokingly.

I always said "I dont endorse it but I have nothing against it" yet here I am feeling physically sick because my girlfriend was excited to tell me about befriending one

Genuienly though, how do I get over it? I was actually beginning to calm down about it until she told me "hes never had a relationship but he sleeps with guys"

Just hearing that was enough to paint a disgusting picture in my head that again made me repulsed to the idea that my gf is hanging out with one

Learn some lessons in sensibility. I do not think your girlfriend will like an homophobe. That would probably be the deal breaker. That and the fact you post on Jow Forums.
Learn to appreciate people from all background. Jow Forums is just an echochamber, do not listen to them.

You don't have to like him, but you also shouldn't be rude to him. Deal with him like any other person you don't like in life.

Why do you care in the first place?
He is not harming anyone like a pedophile or a muslim would. He is just living his life.
You are not the holder of truth, and you cannot define what is "moral" and what is not. Acting like you are the only holder of wisdom is ridiculous, because there will always be people who will question "your truth".
You will not be happy unless you learn to control your judgement. You will not reach true peace if you keep thinking like that.

You are living the dream of many Jow Forums retards right now. Be happy.

I feel your pain
Fagboys tend to be really touchy too don't let them pull that shit on your gf
It's happened to me before
Also the people on the board are 90% faggots so they want you to think you are the crazy one

Attached: 1536241821299.jpg (500x669, 45K)

t. echo chamber

You will only grow if you surround yourself with people who challenge your ideals and make you reflect on your life.

T. Guy who is chimping out they we don't find gays godly beings

If I do not hang them out and gas them, I find them godly beings, huh.
It's like there isn't a middle ground in life and you can only love or care something. Not caring or being indifferent is not an option, no sir.

On the contrary, she's Polish and we've spoken often about how we don't support the gay community but we are tolerant and respectful enough not to demand they live their lives by our standards.

Its why I was so shocked getting off the phone to her that shes now got a gay best friend and shes happy to talk about his relationships to me

fuck both of them

Thanks, and ofc. At the end of the day hes just a human with a lifestyle that I disagree with but as long as he is nice to me I'll reciprocate

Maybe she actually doesn't supports them and is just respectful. But you on the other hand actually hate them.

Just to be safe don't tell her anything, and try to cope with this and be a kinder person in general. That gay guy is't here to corrupt you or anyone, or kill the western society.

Exactly. Your attitude might change being around him, too. That's what happened to me when I got a trans friend.

Everything you're saying is what I would believe to be fair and right but my natural reaction to the situation is different to what I thought I believed.

I didn't feel any of the things you described, only an uncomfortable feeling I haven't felt before and anger

kill yourself and take the tranny with you

>he fell for the ol' "gay best friend" meme
Holy fuck how naive can you be

Attached: 1497570095841.gif (480x270, 1.93M)

Maybe it's time to take the bull by the horns?
You could try reading about homosexuality in NON BIASED sources (no right or left-winger sources)
Try wikipedia.

Well, maybe you feel that you need to be more supportive of your gf. If she has any problems, you need to be there for her.

I respect individuals and not groups.

Based and redpilled.

Nah you dork. The lie is always the "cousin" or "long-lost brother", not the gay guy.

In the past she's said some pretty bad things about her opinions on being gay.

And honestly? She's a fickle girl and her opinions and stances change frequently, now she appears to be more tolerant that she has a gay friend but I know she only opens up to me on how she really feels about controversial stuff and her current behaviour doesn't represent what she really believes.

Oh come on, Ive seen pics of him and hes how you would describe as a "raging faggot" who calls himself a princess and talks about the men hes fucked.

I dont feel threatened by him, but how he may affect my girlfriend

I guess, though I'm not sure its an educational thing as I like to think I'm pretty well versed in the topic hence why I felt I understood my feelings towards homosexuals.

It was just my snap reaction that contradicted what I thought I believed and I don't know where the source is from

>The lie is always the "cousin" or "long-lost brother", not the gay guy.
>not the gay guy.

555-come on now

Fuck that faggot in the ass and show him who's boss.

show pics

She probably knows you are negative, so she keeps negative stances with you.

Come on now. No straight man would dare act like a gay. The cousin or family member lie is much more real than the gay one.
Acting as a gay to cheat is never worth it.

every girl want an sassy gay friend they more fun then women and less likely too stab you in the back. but some girl will fall in love with them. knowing full well that they dont like women. make sure he only in too guys that way you girl with leave you for him.