So yea, mods are moving the NPC threads from Jow Forums to bant...

So yea, mods are moving the NPC threads from Jow Forums to bant. Why do they think they can control the topics posted on Jow Forums?

Attached: npc.jfif.jpg (275x183, 7K)

what does the npc shit mean anyway?

Attached: cb74c58f9ec0daff430bbbbe370c4d9f.jpg (736x685, 92K)

This

Jow Forums doesn't want Jow Forumsddit NPC garbage either.
also fuck off with your meta-threads
Jow Forums schizophrenics think that talking to themselves make them special, so they apparently made tons of threads and they got moved here. That's literally it

It's a new idea born from Jow Forums as they perpetually discuss topics that in reality get closer to truths about the world. The truth here is that about 70% of people don't think independently for whatever reason. Mostly third-world shitholes. Examples discussed such as when you talk about something really introspective, normies seem to malfunction and legit look like they rejected your question. They change the subject in an awkward fashion again symbolizing how they completely rejected your non-neurotypical notion. Basically you are living in a video game as the main character and almost everyone is an NPC.

The only truth Jow Forums has is that it descends ever deeper into facebook levels of ego masturbation nigger
If you can't see this shit for the literal 2014-era "I'm so special" snowflake behavior it is then you got a lot of self-awareness to work on

So basically, it's like when you were 15 and you thought that you were 2deep?

Yes, basically,and you and i are just robot

No because this is actually true and there are posts from psychology magazines

Don't you ever wonder why a bulk of people just work for 8 hours a day and go home to watch TV for another 6 hours? It's because the simulation won't allow for them to take up more RAM. But they still create value to the simulation while you are afk from the area.

>No because this is actually true

Attached: dokuro laugh.gif (351x398, 100K)

if you think other people are npcs you most likely have something wrong with you. maybe autism. maybe other identitiy issues that can come from something else. anyway these people claim to be so different. even the gall to say much smarter.

Jow Forumsddit thinks everybody's an NPC because mommy and daddy kept on telling them they were special.

Yeah Jow Forums has done such a fucking amazing job critically analyzing papers in the past
Christ fucking delete that board already it's reaching terminal autism

So basically, youre 2deep for us to understand?

Nigga please

Attached: 1488986523427.jpg (264x275, 11K)

ahaha yeah maybe. well they at least do each other

Well yea, I've experienced it before. When I ask a meaningful simple question that needs the NPC to have some sort of introspection, they malfunction. Just like how in a video game you can't ask the NPC any question you want. And irl when this happens theres a moment of awkwardness that you feel because you can't help but feel the opposing party heard you but can't understand you.

>Jow Forums sincerely believes they're all the dragonborne and are going to fus ro dah liberal and third-world NPCs

Attached: Legend of the Galactic Heroes 169.jpg (787x590, 65K)

It was established that IQ has nothing to do with NPC status. Other NPCs can be really smart and programmed for higher functions but limited just like a higher end PC.

Well have you tried to understand>?

I never said that. Second of all.

Have you considered that maybe it is because you've asked a dumb/embarrassing question, and they have to think about how they should steer away the conversation from your autism?

shut up

so everyone else could be a npc and you wouldnt know. isnt this solipsism?

You are talking about personal taboo here, if someone doesn't want to talk about sex but you do, it will obviously get akward

fucking snap

Attached: 1517698918558.png (210x214, 5K)

Yes. If I can't get an NPC to tell me why they are mixing bleach with windex (base) at work or where do they feel on the social hierarchy or whether they think that having control over your desires is freedom, then you are an NPC. There is not a specific time and place to ask these questions. If you believe so, then you are programmed and therefore an NPC.

we are currently discussing how to identify NPCs

you are assuming im asking about taboos. in the NPC world, yes it is taboo. But im not talkinga bout sex. im talking about life and meaning and existing.

yeah. well good luck. you might turn your own backs at yourselfs.

yes i agree it is possible some NPCs have self recognized. that doesnt make them any more enlightened because i doubt they know what to do next

>the absolute state of my fucking sides
So this is Jow Forums, huh? geez, post-election topic-vacuum has not helped you guys...
Yes, you are autistic, and people are wondering how to respond to your dumb shit. This is why they act weird around you boy

Attached: 1515800886582.jpg (675x450, 59K)

With how i notice patterns about truths of this world. this npc thing is crazy enough to be real. countless times high widsom hermits have said the truth is so crazy it will turn you crazy. i think this is what hermits meant.

if they recognised arent they sentient then? if they can then they can probably think free. i would say sentient.

you assume im asking these exactly as i typed them out. i ask the questions in a normie-safe manner.

Your first example is retarded. An 'NPC' could easily understand (or not) what a base is, what happens when you mix anmonia/bleach, etc. Likewise a more developed person might just be ignorant of chemistry. Reciting facts is some of the most NPC-tier behavior that any can do.

maybe they do become free

An inappropriate question is an inappropriate question boy. If you think it is socially normal to ask any question at any time and expect a straightforward answer, you are beyond saving I'm afraid...

they kept mixin it and they didnt adress or counter what i said or look at me they just kept movin like a machine

>the year is 2035
>civilization has crumbled
>but somewhere in the rubble is a party of four Jow Forumslack kekistani retards dressed like knight and wizards
>they're murdering the last survivors of civilization under the justification that they're players and are only killing NPCs

Attached: Kino 135.png (551x480, 321K)

if they know what they are .they probably are free.

i think asking existential questions is neutral topic and can be asked at any time.

just because i dont pose my questions in a normie certified humorous way doesnt make them any less viable to ask. thats just ignorant.

holy fuck this little nigger can't even into grammar and he thinks he's Edward T. Ranch

This has to be satire. No one is this retarded.

what if you are the only npc in this thread. we would never know. but we cant know if you feel alive. on the basis that we only know ourselves we could lynch you for a lame excuse as "you seem pretty repetive"

why can comedians ask existential questions in their skits? i thought peopel came there to laugh?

welcome to nu-Jow Forums

we discussed in an earlier thread how NPCs focus on a persons grammar more when they cant understand the message and how this is just an instinctual response from NPCs

Leaf is right for once, the other poster is a huge autist.

However, i have had intimate conversations with close friends who demonstrate a shocking lack of agency. For example, i asked a fat white roastie cultural marxist friend why she thought mocking Christianity was good and mocking Islam was bad and she honestly answered that she had no idea and had never thought about it before.

It was an extremely disturbing experience and ive had others like it.

You are one of them then

i know the topic at hand is playing what if. but im not going to play what if with you this is my thread

That's what I thought...
You are probably autistic and have no idea how to read the mood of a situation. Your seeming incapability to read the mood of a situation and behave appropriately is the closest thing to a NPC I can see around here.

You are ignorant of one thing: when to ask certain questions, and when to not. When at work, or when having fun with friends, you shouldn't bring up existential questions because it is not the time nor the place to ponder these things.

because it is expected in a comedic show to have boundaries pushed and questions asked. It is a part of the experience, and is appropriately brought using humour.

You are retarded beyond saving, good sir

then by the leafs definition your question was autistic. just like mine. but of course the leaf is just mis-characterizing the situation to make me look autistic rather than observant.

Please don't say that
If the Jow Forumstards are retarded beyond saving that means we're stuck with them on the internet forever

Attached: 1521729762091.jpg (240x240, 6K)

no what you are doing is deciding what the rules are there were never any rules, just programming

well he probably associate x and y with different things from what he has gotten of info. even those he have forgotten. it has manifested on her but she doesnt now because he hasnt gone far back in thought to know what makes him think that

a npc could say the same kek. how can one know if one is npc if they are everywhere but we dont know?

if they act like everyone else

so one could act like you and a person could claim you being one by mistaking you for the npc.

What retarded broken english is this

hes just angry that hes an NPC

This is funny and sad at the same time.
I remember having the same mindset as them when I was like 10. Jesus Christ.

Attached: 4567867546.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

yeah i know. im not native english but its still bad. i mistook the gender too lole

Oh god...
yes, there are rules. It's called s*ciety. A place where people behave in a certain fashion as to encourage common prosperity and prevent throat-cutting, stick-burning mayhem and anarchy.
And this includes how you should behave. If you went around naked screaming like a goat, you would be rightfully treated differently from other people. What you describe is the mental equivalent of this.
there is a time and a place for everything. You just seem to lack the ability to perceive this, and therefore attribute the ensuing awkwardness as people being NPCs. They are not, you are just have bad social skills. Congratulations

Attached: 1536069483088.png (405x720, 505K)

well if i knew i wouldnt be a npc lole. that would make me sentient dumbass ;)

being 10 years old is not proof that you were wrong.

please rethink everything now. you dont want to have a regret phase of your life

this was never about conforming to society and society rules you mischaracterized what i was saying to get to this point. why couldnt you just trust me that i know what im talking about and that the questions I ask NPCs arent as autistic as you are trying to make it out to be?

>You guys are NPCs. We are the main characters of this world

Attached: 45768654.jpg (1200x799, 166K)

2deep4me

Attached: 1536190744697.jpg (400x400, 85K)

being 10 years old is not proof you were wrong. fact.
although there are many misconceptions that stem from youth, not ALL of them are wrong.
fact.
I can make the statement "being 10 years old is not proof you were wrong." because no scientific experiment was formally conducted for x hypothesis as a child.
I can live knowing that some things you think at age 10 are not true and some things you say at age 10 are true.
fact.

maybe the exact population is a select few that are realizing NPCs exist and the rest are just copycat NPCs not able to recognize themselves as NPCs but just along for the ride like the NPCs they are.

You seem to lack one crucial piece: if people act weird around you, it is because of you, not them.
Your behavior is causing this. Simple logic.
If people act weird around you, it is because you are breaking social norms in some shape or form. And if you can't see this for yourself, then you are most likely autistic.
I can't be any clearer than this.

Attached: 1536203291266.jpg (1021x734, 95K)

you used so much words just to say " ten yearolds can sometimes be right and sometimes be wrong"

this isnt what youre trying to make it out to be

and ill say it again
this was never about conforming to society and society rules you mischaracterized what i was saying to get to this point. why couldnt you just trust me that i know what im talking about and that the questions I ask NPCs arent as autistic as you are trying to make it out to be?

since you love to get off topic~

Have some fucking reading comprehension you goddamn retard.

Attached: 1536174410868.png (449x442, 151K)

do you have real physical proof of NPCs and non NPCs?

>Implying that anyone has free will.
Kek
Unless you believe in magical air wizards, the logical conclusion about free will is that humans are bound by their limited materialistic existence, therefore making free will impossible.
>...
Kill yourself.

sigh

>the questions I ask NPCs arent as autistic as you are trying to make it out to be?
the questions I ask NPCs arent as autistic as you are trying to make it out to be?
the questions I ask NPCs arent as autistic as you are trying to make it out to be?

please answer this

You really are a lost cause eh.
>the questions I ask NPCs arent as autistic as you are trying to make it out to be?
I specifically said "behavior" not questions. It doesn't have to be questions. Your physical language could work all the same.

>this was never about conforming to society and society rules you mischaracterized what i was saying to get to this point.
It is though. You just don't read it this way, being convinced that the weird behavior of """NPCs""" is because you are simply asking questions that are too deep for their shallow programming.

get some help user. you will understand that all these delusions are just your brain playing tricks on you. it will be better

uh oh his programming is breaking down

Attached: 1521481337926.png (231x208, 144K)

>be america
>pol.exe has stopped working
>get shot

Attached: 1524855146974.png (327x316, 178K)

sigh you never learn
the questions I ask NPCs arent as autistic as you are trying to make it out to be?the questions I ask NPCs arent as autistic as you are trying to make it out to be?the questions I ask NPCs arent as autistic as you are trying to make it out to be?the questions I ask NPCs arent as autistic as you are trying to make it out to be?the questions I ask NPCs arent as autistic as you are trying to make it out to be?the questions I ask NPCs arent as autistic as you are trying to make it out to be?the questions I ask NPCs arent as autistic as you are trying to make it out to be?the questions I ask NPCs arent as autistic as you are trying to make it out to be?the questions I ask NPCs arent as autistic as you are trying to make it out to be?the questions I ask NPCs arent as autistic as you are trying to make it out to be?

youre honestly giving me heart burn. my statement is foolproof. we are talking about the idea that people could possibly be NPCs. not autism. stick. to . the. topic.

youre honestly giving me heartburn with how ignorant youre being.

im trying to make a point, with style.

>MC
he is main characther. he wasnt lying all this time!

>im trying to make a point, with style.
literally fucking underageb&

Attached: m'cringey.gif (400x500, 1.36M)

>missing the point again and again
Oops, looks like your programming is going haywire and your hardware is overheating. Maybe a reboot is due?

Attached: 1490713144878.png (634x623, 943K)

one slip up and you come at me like a vampire.

you should be ashamed for being as obnoxious and ignorant as you are

calm down user kun. sometimes we believe weird stuff to. but realise what you should believe or not. but solipsism isnt a good belief. there is also no proof for it

i feel like i have been extra mean today. i will get the meanie stuff away

>you should be ashamed for being as obnoxious and ignorant as you are

Attached: 1490692451326.jpg (351x329, 16K)

yea god forbid

here let me pat your back for you

thanks for being here leaf
I would've been so cranky with this cringe bullshit if you weren't here to give me a laugh

Attached: 1505709655406.jpg (628x442, 43K)