I paid a girl £200 to cuddle for FOUR HOURS

I paid a girl £200 to cuddle for FOUR HOURS.
The girl was pretty cute too. She wasn't Asian, but she was still my type. The terms we both agreed on were we would cuddle in bed for a full four hours and she would tell me "I love you" at random intervals and make eye contact. However when push came to shove she refused to look at me and I had to pretty much beg her to say "I love you" and she only said it once and it sounded forced as hell.

The cuddling was amazing though once I got over the fact that she refused to make eye contact or look at me. I had to really use my imagination a lot but for a long time it felt amazing. I only got to touch her arms but her skins was so ****ing soft.. it was ****ing amazing. So much better than hugging my pillow because the skin was so soft and I KNEW I was hugging an actual girl! My mind was blown for a while.

At the end I tried to kiss her once but she REALLY dodged the hell out of it. Like I went to try to kiss her and she pushed me away and jerked her head back and had a disgusted look on her face. To be fair we never agreed on kissing... We agreed there would be 'nothing sexual' but we never agreed on kissing so that's kinda my fault. I kinda begged her to let me kiss her a little but she declined. I guess there's a little bootlicker in us all lol.

Overall while she did not hold her end of the bargain as far as the eye contact part goes... It was a pretty good experience and I REALLY want to do it again.

Does r/banter think I should use the same girl again or do you think I can find a girl who would be willing to actually look at me sometimes and maybe even make eye contact, all for the same price (£200 or less for 4 hours of cuddling)... I fear I might get addicted to this.

Attached: 152913870280.png (1280x720, 476K)

Attached: 5591421910_9f4b2f07ea.jpg (362x400, 53K)

Please, be a pasta.

I thought you were dead. Now we can see you were actually renting hookers.
Good lord.

Attached: 1536313729372.png (512x512, 114K)

manxlet...

i wanna pay girls to cuddle but unironically
where do i find one

bomp

Attached: ummmmmmm.png (600x569, 290K)

based but how ugly do you have to be for a girl to not be able to make eye contact with you for £200?

this is pasta summer fags do your homework and go to bed

Is £200 for 4 hours cuddling expensive? I have no idea at this point

um you can't call us summerfags if it's not summer

Attached: 1496662138977.png (611x611, 508K)

yeah, can confirm.
Whenever Isle of Mann comes up it is so rare that it feels like a special premium post, even the flag feels like a luxury item on Jow Forums

>Isle of Man

Attached: 1525452433280.png (780x720, 373K)

more like isle of fag

>this isn't pasta

Attached: 1519597898126.gif (260x317, 390K)

most comfy anime ever

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-08-01-00h12m41s389.png (1280x720, 1007K)

Nice pasta.

I agree.

Attached: 1508011573668.png (1150x1199, 466K)

>£200
Why is Europe so bloody expensive?

cute potatoes
>VLC

Attached: 1528344142880.jpg (189x189, 3K)

havent seen this in a while

Manx is back!

Attached: xt96hZG.gif (300x236, 1.86M)

Same. Did you find her on craigslist or on the street? How??

slightly overcooked pasta

pathetic...
but anyway I will cuddle with some of you bro's (maybe) for way less expensive then that
so hit me up

Attached: 1534062244102.png (700x945, 92K)

Jesus fuck this is pathetic you can find real women that will do this for free

Fuck

ok

>for free

Attached: janny_trollface.png (750x750, 55K)

Kek

Yea. Working girls are nice. They will have your back.
Remember, every working girl wants to have you as a regular customer. I honestly know no working girl who wouldn't if the customer fits in their *taste*.

They are human beings as well. So it's good.

>God ID
>777

Attached: IMG_20180819_065252.jpg (309x357, 24K)

True also. They are not pros though.
However you can absolutely pick up girls in a bar and go. These girls usually just want dick in their mouth and cunt. These girls want sex.

You need to be personally very convincing to have your personal fetishes realized with them.

nah.

>she takes it seriously anyways

They have such a service on the isle of man? Also £200 is a rip off, I'd do it for free

Checked, good set

>>she takes it seriously anyways
Chances are yes. That's the problem with whores.
Working ladies won't.

Listen, working ladies are there to serve you.
Whores picked up are not. They are NOT there to serve, instead they want to be served.

That's the very difference. Learn it. It's worth it.

What's up with this sex buying finn?

Me? I don't have a gf. I have had in the past three gfs, and ended up with a thought that gfs are not for me.

Also, I travel a lot, job related. I have really a lot of travel days per year. My job pays quite well, too.

So why not. I don't care. I Really don't.

Are you a religious American? Every American here I know goes to working ladies. Fact.

Hey Man islander, why the triskelion on that flag? Ans why the hell Sicily (Magna Graecia) has that same symbol?

I want your opinion, maybe you have some legend or valuable tale about it.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x498, 47K)

MUY BUENAZ A TODOSH WAPISHIMOS

You're the cuck right?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░░░▀░▐▌░░▐▌░░░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌░░▐▌░░░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

>makes in four hours triple what most people make in one day
women have it easy.

I think it's just funny how candid you are about it.
I'm not religious, but obviously being American I have Christian morals which is why I find your use of prostitutes funny.

Preferisco considerarmi uno che fa etnografia su Jow Forums

Dai cazzo, hanno la stessa bandiera del regno delle due sicilie

Scusa, credevo che la tua pic fosse la tua tipa
L' altro giorno un nostro connazionale postava foto della sua ragazza e chiedeva se qualcuno volesse farsela, era anche disposto a dare il numero di telefono

No, però tu sei il Salernitano giusto? Vai a dormire, madonna boia aha

Ah, che coglione a postare la tipa. Finirà sulla bibbia 5.0 in un batter d'occhio.

That's fine to me, absolutely. I really don't care what do you think. :)

If you have a girlfriend/wife you fuck every day once a day, you actually fuck more than I do.

I may pay for let's say 50 different girls per year, and that's it.
>in reality I don't visit that many, for I'm a regular for a certain set of girls
>maybe 80 times per year for me I think
>my experience covers maybe 150 girls in total over a 12 years of this lifestyle
>still much cheaper than maintaining a gf or a wife, I have witnessed

No non sono di Salerno
Chi sarebbe, gente di Jow Forums? conosco solo altri due italiani che lurkano frequentemente questa board.
Eh lo so, ho preso questo brutto vizio, sarà un mese che vado a letto verso le 6am
ma anche tu sei qui a postare, ti sei appena alzato?

I want cuddles more than I want random sex but I don't wanna pay someone.

Attached: 1534202759750.png (640x800, 314K)

m-me too user...

Attached: spooked.gif (303x307, 1.24M)

Assolutamente. Appena sveglio e fresco come una rosa.

>Questo sito è una droga maledetta, è dal 2012 che lo frequento e non riesco proprio ad abbandonarlo.

>Ci sono un Salernitano, un Torinese e due Milanesi che girano su /bant, a occhio

>i really don't care what do you think. :)
settle down user

Attached: disappointed.gif (320x240, 1.82M)

I have done that. Absolutely. :)

w-wanna cuddle?

Attached: 1534898292262.jpg (678x1000, 568K)

Do you fuck herrings in your barely habitable country?

what job do you do that makes you travel so often?

@6392413
@6392436
@6392474
fags

man, I remember this. It's just as painful to read now as it was years ago.

s-sure :)

Attached: 1522018823750.jpg (1200x1443, 221K)

this pasta is oldschool

Industrial Services. In-situ engineering with job credentials and local certificates. I won't go into details, but the company I work for sends me abroad to fix things they are responsible to fix.

This year has been easy so far because I switched to the former competitor. However October, November and December all together will make maybe 50 travel days according to the current order base. We'll see.

Last year, with my former employer I had 272 travel days. It got crazy, and almost made me crazy as well.

Should have said
>professional certificates
>local credentials
There.

>That's fine to me, absolutely. I really don't care what do you think. :)
I'm not judging you, just amused.
>If you have a girlfriend/wife you fuck every day once a day, you actually fuck more than I do.
Alright, you cheeky fuck, we both know that's not the case.

Why do **rop**ns do this?

same
I'd probably even go for a guy if they were thin and short with soft skin and I was the big spoon