Arume Survival Part V Episode 3

Last season of Arume Survival, won't be taking any new players. join the discord though to play on other people's threads.

discord dot gg/7qJhYfc

Attached: __oda_nobunaga_fate_grand_order_fate_series_and_koha_ace_drawn_by_kumamoto_nomii_kun__3ad4c4f24b3e74 (2048x1206, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY
docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQuKLn5cDkARFl_ro8YXXPYOI2QjHpVkWjOkcgoL_VdKJuhV1wCl5x8QCGtFKJe5eYa-YsARn8n1I4i/pub
youtube.com/results?search_query=the passenger
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>be me

Attached: 1527329340755.jpg (995x716, 172K)

>Grab popcorn
>youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY

>SALEELUL SAWARIM

STOOPID, STOOPID, STOOPID

Attached: YOU YES YOU.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

>awoken

>Report back to that shop owner now that the job is done.

Attached: 1522574677412.jpg (1920x1080, 490K)

>Wake me the fuck up

>Wakes up

from last thread
"good..." he leaves
one of the russians says to you in russian
"what the hell did he say comrade? i didn't understand a word..."

you got a big ass centipede in your ear last time. you don't even know what's happening anymore.
somehow you find yourself in a very familiar place. a familiar man stands next to you. he wears a black suit, has pale skin, and dark eyes.
the area you are in is the old resistance base in texas.
you see someone in the distance, a naive young man, unknown to the world. it is you.

last thread you asked for explosives from greg. he agreed and now you're free.

i think you were drinking coffee last time. you're still drinking coffee now.

you report back to him.
"i see you've finished the mission, did he give you any trouble?"

from last thread
you get inside the airship. it takes off and takes you to greg. you enter his room.

from last thread.
you found some armour in the arume trucks. one of the men asks
"good point sir... what's the next step of your master plan?"

I hope you remember what I did
>look outside the shop.

"No, have you? I can't even begin to imagine what they'd eat..."
>Tuck into the food

>Go resupply and ask for instructions

>continue drinking coffee, await something coming up

"Crashing the Arumes... with no survivors"

"He seemed to be on edge, but it was fine overall."
>Rub my chin
"So about that reward.."

>I stare at him

"We have to capture some arume aristocrat.
How we do it doesnt matter but we need her alive."

Attached: sminem9.jpg (700x700, 123K)

''Sir''
>Salute
''I've managed to take out three airships,but my efforts to obtain halton location has been unsuccessful,do you need me for anything? Is there any mission that you need me into?''
''Any problems inside the resistance?''

Bump

i don't think you ever played in my thread. i could be wrong though, here are the archives.

docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vQuKLn5cDkARFl_ro8YXXPYOI2QjHpVkWjOkcgoL_VdKJuhV1wCl5x8QCGtFKJe5eYa-YsARn8n1I4i/pub

mine is called "noobverse"

foster: "i don't know... from what i hear from other humans it's pretty bad."
you eat the food. the food is good, but nothing special.

you go resupply and go ask from instructions.
greg: "huh? i said you were free to do whatever... unless you want another mission or something."

you continue drinking coffee, you await something to come up.
something does come up in your head. you remember that there's some arume to interrogate.

"we're big guys... for them..."
the men start trying on the armour, it seems to fit them fine other than the bigger men. even though it's flexible it can't be shaped that much.

"ah yes. follow me to the garage."
he starts heading over to the garage.
"i got the motorcycle pretty cheap since it was all busted up and not working. but i managed to get it working again... it's seen it's days but it rides just fine."

you see yourself walking towards someone's room, it's arthas's room.
you're talking to arthas but you can't make out what they're saying.
the man beside speaks. "how long you've come since then..."

"oh okay comrade... got it."
you guys get suited up and stuff. if you wanna take anything specific with you say in the next post.

gregory: "not at the moment. getting together a team for halton would be great but we can't afford to waste any resources and time."
he stands up and starts reading a bunch of papers.
"and no, the resistance is in top shape right now! we've never been stronger."

>make sure that i have my hidden alcohol with me.

Attached: sminem3.jpg (750x1000, 87K)

''What about Traitors in our midst?''
''Haven't things gone far too well recently?''
''Can we really trust THEM?''

"Nice. Thanks for this man. You just saved me alot of time."
>Hop on and start it up.
"Pleasure meeting you and all that."

"Looks like you're having some fun."
>I look at the man
"Is this some kind of new hell?"

"actually i'll go look around before going out again"
>do so

>get up from chair, go find where the arume is being held

"Oh yeah, I wanted to ask you something, Foster. We've got a scouting mission. I'd like it if you'd join me, it's been a while..."

"Alright, now to try and contact Mays again"
>Calls Mays

Did you make a thread yesterday?

you have your hidden alcohol with you. you hide it very well.
"comrade... i think i'm too drink to be on a mission right now... i'm fucked."
(is that all you're taking? if so the airship will just take off now.)

"i have no reason to expect any traitors. nothing suspicious has happened so far... why do you bring this up? do you have any suspicions?"
your phone starts ringing.

you hop on the thing and start it. it has a nice roar to it.
(btw what kind of bike it is, if you don't know you can just post a picture of what it should look like.)
"you too, if you're ever in the area again i may have more jobs for you."
he throws you a satchel.
"and here's the ammo you asked for."

the man looks at you with his piercing dark eyes.
"you could say that... this is the life you've lived so far, a life of suffering and deceit..."
you see yourself further enter arthas's room and lose sight of what's happening to you.

greg: "alright..."
you go look around i guess? everything seems normal, unless you're looking for something specific.

you go to where the prisoner is being held. she's in some cell holding her head confused.

"a scouting mission?"
he shrugs
"yeah sure why not... what are we scouting?"

you call mays on the phone, it rings.

no that was the nig. he does it every friday. join the discord to see when the threads are up.

>check up on the Islamist sect i founded

>look directly at her, down the rest of the coffee, and put the cup down
finally up? good.

''Yes,A lot of them actually''
''I'll research into it a bit before bothering you sir''
>Salute him
>Leave the room
>Accept the radio call
''Who is this''
>While talking with punished walk to the engineering room where angela is

>i have my trusty sniper too, of course
"Do not worry comrade, you cant be too drunk for a mission, only not drunk enough."

Attached: sminem14.png (839x853, 598K)

"Right... But everybody has passed through that, dont you think?"
>See what happends to me

"Something to do with Avrod, I kinda forgot the details... We'll go talk to Greg for a final brief on the objective. Wanna go now?"

"This is Punished user. What all has happened while I've been away from the resistance? Have any of those goddamn Arume scum betrayed everybody yet?"

''No,but my gut tells me they're about to,also who the fuck are you mate,are you atleast going to introduce yourself''

(like the one in Terminator 2.)
>Grab it and swing it around myself.
"Thanks mate. See ya."
>Drive off in the direction of the wind.

"I'm Punished user. You see Aki acting unusual lately?"

you go check up on them. it seems they've set up their own little small mosque in some area. they're currently praying.

"ugh... where am i?"
she looks up at you and confused.

he salutes you back and you leave his room. you walk over to angela while talking.
she's directing some workers to do something.

they all stare in silence and awe.
"that's one of the wisest things i've ever heard comrade..."
the airship takes off to it's location now.
the pilot asks what your plan is to capture the arume so he knows where to take you.
the russians obviously don't know what he's saying, only you do.

"yes... i've witnessed it too many times..."
you guys go closer and see arthas is yelling at you for some reason.
arthas: ''IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL FIGHTING SOLDIER? AS YOUR TEACHER I CANNOT ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO ME,YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO THIS ARMY,YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO YOUR FAMILY,YOU DISSAPOINT ME YOU LITTLE SHIT''
he then slaps you very hard on the face.

"avrod huh? sounds like an important mission."
he tries to finish eating quickly
"sure." he says with a mouthful of food.

you drive off into the direction of the wind. the sun is currently setting in the background and this song plays.
youtube.com/results?search_query=the passenger
after driving for some time a bullet hits your tire. it looks like there's a shoot out going on.

"So, any new converts?"

>I think these are just memories, so it doesnt matter what i do
>Grab popcorn

''Mate i have no fucking idea who punished user is''
''And to answer your question,yes,very unusual'
''Angela,i want my sneaking suit converted into something else''
''I know you can salvage the materials so could you make a strong heavy armor with a helmet that would allow me to not get hit in combat''
''I also want a rotating sword that functions like a chainsaw if you could make it a shield to the armor it would be perfect''

You're on our ship. Next question? Or should I start asking?

"Woah, you can finish eating first..."

>Hop off and duck down. Look around for where it came from.
"The hell..."

" Okay, listen the arume we are looking for is being transported by a convoi. Were gonna take them by surprise.
First we need to set up a Roadblock, then when they stop I will try to take out their drivers so they cannot flee. After that you are going to charge them and capture the Aristocrat. Got it?"

"Pilot, drop me off to the nearest hill."

Attached: MEGAMIND.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>gets in one of the trucks in the convoy, trying to see if they're alien in control or not
"Exactly how is she acting?"

a brown man speaks up.
"no, we are having no luck... most of them don't care about religion, or already have one."

you then see yourself and him getting into a fight. he beats you up and shuts the door on your face.
"quite harsh... especially for a new guy..."
the man says to you.

"heavy armour? that sounds easy enough... but a sword with a rotating chain may be difficult... i've never seen one being used, or even made. but i could try i guess..."

"huh!? y-you're a human!"
it seems she slowly starts remembering.
she runs up to the bars of the cell.
"w-what do you want with me?"

he says "oh" with a stuffed mouth.
"anyone else coming with us?"

you see a shoot out between 3 or 4 people against one. he's hiding behind a rock and is pinned down.

pilot: "roger"
comrade: "alright... you better get me some nice vodka for this comrade..."
comrade: "me too comrade..."
the pilot stops the airship on a hill.

they are not in alien control it seems.

Wake up

"I was asking for it anyways, if you do something without expecting a consequence then you do not take pity not even on yourself."

''The heavy armor also needs to have a shield that protects me from bullets,you'll figure that soon enough''
''Tell me when you're done''
>Wait for the armor to get finished

mot much, just one of the most valuable things one can get, despite the fact you can't touch or see it.
you know what I'm on about, right?

''Very strangely,i'll research more into it and contact you''

"Then i'll go preach to civilians for now"
>get out

"Good, we can take the vehicles as well. Looks like they have the same controls as normal human vehicles"
>Puts down the phone for a second to adress his men
"alright, we're driving back to base. Everybody hop in a vehicle and we'll be off"
>He gets in the front truck and drives back to base

"Of course comrades!"
>Get out of the ship
"We will celebrate like Tsars after this!"

Attached: sminem6.jpg (1024x768, 190K)

>Not my business...but they just did wreck my new ride.
>Get up, raise my rifle and fire at the group.

"Yeah, Toucan is supposed to be. I did just dump Arthas' child on him and Rei... but, he said he'd do it."
>Shrug

this is the last season of this specific arume game, so i wont be taking new players. there's other ones on friday and sunday that you can play though. join the discord to know the timings.

"interesting... we know the things you've done, but not how you think..."
everything gets blurry and you're somewhere else now. inside a tank. there's you, other you, the man, and lucy.
"you've never talked to lucy about this before... she betrayed didn't she? were you even angry about it?"

"wait a minute... the armour will protect you from some bullets, but if you wanna make it even more protective and put a shield around it, it will be hard to move in it and make you slow..."

"l-love?"
she looks at you with surprised eyes.

you head out to preach. there's not much people paying attention to you. i also forgot to mention before, but your muslim friends is made up of mostly brown and black people. it seems they're the only ones that really care about this shit.

you guys get in the vehicles and drive off to the base.
(the base is the town right?)

they all start cheering and singing in russian.
"alright comrade... we're ready..."

you fire at the group, and kill one of them from that far distance. they notice and try to get cover from you.
they try to fire back but the range is too much at the moment.
the man that was being pinned down calls out to you.

foster: "arthas's child? what happened? is his child as fucked up as him or something?"
he finishes eating.

Ah, sorry to bother you then.

Yes, the town that I rolled in and recruited

Nope, from my experience love is practically useless. It's information I'm after.
Anyway, what was that convoy going to?

"I already knew that she was going to betray me when we entered the tank. I can't get angry over something i bringed up myself with, and either way Lucy has treated me well, so i forgive her."

"Uhh, it's hard to tell, I think the child's too young to be able to tell yet... Well, let's get going, hopefully, I'll remember the mission after the third time it's told to me."
>Head over to Greg with Foster

>Go look for some civs to convert

''Just get it done with the shield and try to keep movement the same,i know you'll find a way to do it''
>Go to my room,put a glove in my hands and get some papers and go to aki room
>Knock on the door

"Okay, you all go down and prepare the roadblock, I suggest cutting some trees and dropping them when they come, but you can also just set it up directly if you want to. I will take out the drivers when they stop."

"And remember, we need out target ALIVE."

Attached: sminem10.jpg (295x171, 6K)

>Rush over
"Hello there."
>Keep shooting.

alright you're back there now

"w-why should i tell you? hmph."
she crosses her arms and makes the anime emoji face.

"you already knew? very interesting."
you see the hatch open and you get captured by the arume.
then everything fades once again and you're in the bunker with rukia and lucy again.
you see rukia slap you for some reason.
the man: "ah, i can never forget this... tell me, why did you do it? i never could think of a reason..."

foster: "jeez you're getting old gramps, soon you're gonna be like bill, sitting around all day yelling at people for random shit..."
you guys head over to greg's office now.

dubs
you find some civs that are willing to convert, about 5 of them.
(do you know how many people you've converted so far?)

you get some gloves and paper. and go to aki's room. you knock and aki opens the door.
aki "what."
it looks like she hasn't slept in a while.

they all yell "YES SIR!"
and then get to work.

you rush over there while shooting at them
"you again!"
it's dave from the inn once again.
"did he send you again or something?"

>look around for a good sniping spot
>take out a bottle and take a sip
"today will be a good day."

Attached: sminem2.jpg (2048x1536, 310K)

(you never told me, you just described it as "a crowd")
"Now go raid a library for quran copies while i keep preaching"

''I just had these delivered to my room,do you know what's the meaning of this?''
>Hand it to her so she can get her fingerprints on the paper
''I'm Intrigued''

"Alright men, We've expanded our fleet of vehicles. Now then, let's get more recruits. I say we go find another city beside the one with the mafia, more human this time."

"No. One of these fuckers shot my tire, and I want payback."
>Peak out and fire as soon as I see anything

"I was trying to kill the empress, I dont really understand it myself, but I believed the only way was to get rid of Rukia, but i forgot about the soldiers inside the bunker"
>I thonk
"Honestly it was the worst idea I could imagine."

Attached: 8544bc6287e7b82e52a24bd480fd7e5f.jpg (454x404, 19K)

Because if you comply you'll soon enough be free, and if you don't... I'm not exactly obligated to keep prisoners in the best condition.

you find a nice comfy spot. super duper comfy place for sniping.
and drink some vodka

dubs
they go get a bunch of qurans for everyone from the library. there's plenty for everyone.
(i'll say you have about 25 people for now.)

she takes the paper and looks at it.
then she looks up at you slightly annoyed.
"arthas... why are you having me read a blank piece of paper?"

"aye sir."
(are you gonna head out now?)

you peek out and fire at one of them, you hit one in the shoulder. you also see them trying to flank you guys, and that they're actually arume. but not stratocracy, these are poorly dressed and poorly equipped arume.
dave: "you have my thanks black!"

you then see yourself shoot rukia in the head and her men open fire on you and lucy.
"your mind must've been ecstatic from killing alice i'd assume... and rukia now is trying to find a way to help you. ironic."
everything fades once more and you're back with momo. she has a huge smile on her face. your head is facing down and you see a centipede on the ground.
momo: "you were amazing altolini! absolutely magnifique! that last climax was a crescendo that truly magnified this whole experience..."
you see a bunch of blood on the ground too.

"y-you'll free me? that doesn't sound like the resistance i know! the resistance i know are a bunch of savages!"

>Noic
>Play dead after some seconds pass

The resistance you know is what the arume told you to know, if we were savages as said, shouldn't we have already been wiped out?
If we were savages, why wouldn't we have just killed you earlier anyway? Saves the hassle of you being able to fight back.

"Think nothing off it. Now help me!"
>Fire at the last two now that they're out of cover.

>spectate my comrades and prepare for sick snipez

Attached: sminem13.jpg (530x526, 80K)

“Didn’t you listen to me? I found these at my door for no reason at all,i just wanted to know if you had an answer thats all”
>Go to my room
>Start Writing with the gloves on the blank piece of paper aki touched
''The plan is working out perfectly,I have gregory at my fingers,Operation Red Eagle will happen soon,be on alert for that,we must push the weak humans out or die trying,for many years i have used this disguise,no longer,tomorrow the resistance dies''
-A
>Fold it
>Leave at my table
>Lock the room and make sure no one’s inside
>Go to where angela is
“Is the armor ready?”

>KEEP
>PREACHING

her smile fades when you pretend to be dead.
"haltolini?" she says all worried.
"no... no not again!"
she starts shaking you "wake up! we we're meant for each other haltolini! we were having so much fun!"
she hugs you "NOOO!" and starts crying into your shoulder.
"don't leave me! don't leave me all alone!"

"f-fine! maybe you're not savages! but you're animals that are lower than us!"
she takes a seat.
"but whatever if i get freed then fine... we were headed towards an excavation site..."

you guys both come out and fire at both of them killing them.
dave: "finally... thanks."
he goes over and examines them.
"ex loyalist, ronin... again..."

they are setting up the roadblock, they but a tree down to stop the truck and are waving at you.

aki: "..."
she hands you the paper back
"it's just a blank piece of paper... it's probably asuka's or something..."
then she shuts the door
you go to your room and write all that on it and go see angela.
angela "what? no, you just asked me a few minutes ago to build it..."

no one seems to be interested still. everyone is busy with their own thing.

>make note of excavation site existence
Good choice. next up, why were you heading to the excavation site? What were they trying to uncover?

"Really? Ah fuck...I made a promise not to hurt those ones."
>Inspect the wounded one.

>wave back
>sip

Attached: 1493989784546.gif (392x400, 652K)

>Go back to the sect and ask them to follow me

>Wake up again with a concerned laugh hoping that she doesnt do another centipede fiesta

Attached: everysoldier.png (598x596, 706K)

“Alright”
>Wait until my armor and chainsword are finished

yes
>Hops in a vehicle and waits for everybody to folllow suit, and then rolls out

"hey! how many questions do i have to answer until i'm free! the soldiers were going there to provide protection... and i was being escorted there because i wanted to see the artifact for myself... i'm very important so they let me. i'm a distance cousin of the royal family you know..."
she says all proudly with a smile, but then the smile fades because she knows she probably shouldn't have said that.

she quickly goes for her gun as you approach her and shoots a bunch of shots at you guys. luckily you're not too hurt, you get hit in the arm and leg. but dave gets hit in chest about 3 times.
she then runs out of ammo.

you wave back at them and take a sip. they notice you have vodka with you but didn't share.
you hear their faint yells in the distance, and them getting all worked up.
"why didn't you share comrade!"
"get over here and give us some!"
"vodka is for sharing!"

you go back to the sect and ask them to follow.
they follow you.

she gets all flustered.
"d-don't do that! i thought you really died! hmphto"
she makes the anime emoji face.
"that was just mean of you haltolini."
she gets up off of you.
"i think i need to go lay down after all the fun we had. i'll come by later and we can have some alone time okay!"

you wait for 4 days in your room until it's complete. it's complete now.

you all hop in and roll out, you go to a small human town to recruit some men.

>sigh.jpg
"Alright, have a good nap"
>Wait fo rescue when she's gone

"Now is bad timing, there will be enough vodka when were done!"

Attached: sminem11.jpg (428x370, 26K)

"Alright, cunt."
>pick her up with my good arm by the collar
"Now what the hell posses you to attack us?"

>Go to the place where angela is
>Dress the armor and the chainsword
“A fine work,thank you”
>Go to the barracks with my letter with me and approach a recruit