What is with this shitty forced NPC meme? It sounds like some shit from r9k

What is with this shitty forced NPC meme? It sounds like some shit from r9k.
Why can't we just say bugman like normal.

Attached: sheeple.png (376x401, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xm41dHucxmM
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds like something an NPC would say.

newfag alert. It's been a running joke for years on Jow Forums that normalfags are NPCs. But the meme really took off because there was a recent study saying that a large portion of people have no inner voice and apparently just operate as automatons without actively thinking.

>NPC detected

Why dont you call them dodos.

All bugmen are NPCs, but not all NPCs are bugmen.

is it a new jew conspiracy.
maybe to recruit some retard idiot to kill all (((npc)))

Attached: 1536426317779.png (1304x890, 160K)

Killing normal NPCs is pointless, and the important ones are set essential. That's why you have to complete their quests and kill them through the scripted event.

Some user said they're recycled threads from years ago. I'm guessing bots

>recent study
The article I saw posted was from 2011

they're called lemmings

Attached: lemmings.png (1468x7317, 2.3M)

Okay Jow Forums I’ve finally converted to the npc meme. I asked a shitskin if he had an inner voice and he said no.

Because when the media leak begins they can blame video games for the psychosis. You're such a fucking noob.

It's been somewhat well-known on /x/ for some months, now.

I like that image. And yes; everybody has the thing to some degree or another. Human brain processing is not default across the board; which makes interactions a toss-up. This is not new by any stretch of the imagination.

>lets like overthrow the system man!
>What do you mean you won't give up running water and medicine and electricity and food and civilization itself to like, cause social upheaval?
>fucking lemming!

this is litterally "I'm not like the other girls" but for nerds

>running joke for years
on one board, now it's getting spammed on every board

>on one board
no.

I think it has to do with the meta of the game has changed but NPCs still act the same despite everything changing.
bugmen are a type of NPC but so are Cuckservatives and Skeptics.

Attached: MurdochCuck.png (252x295, 121K)

Roastie detected

>study saying that a large portion of people have no inner voice and apparently just operate as automatons without actively thinking

sauce?

Attached: 3052994-poster-p-1-what-it-was-like-to-attend-hacker-high-when-they-filmed-hackers-at-my-hig.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

It's pretty clearly M12, since we have a few articles mentioning people learning to have an inner monologue. Telling the NPCs they are NPCs seems to wake up some of them.

>Telling the NPCs they are NPCs seems to wake up some of them.

adaptive bot

did /lit/ have a bookclub read bicameral mind this week or something?

It's not a forced meme. NPC's have always existed and this has been acknowledged by every religion and philosophical system worth its salt since forever.

The "everyone has a soul" thing was a Christian invention.

It’s very hard to wake an NPC up. If you go long enough as an NPC there’s basically no coming back from it. All children under the age of 5 are basically NPCs. They’re having thoughts and doing things but they don’t have any self reflection. They just do and say things. Some people just miss the part where they become sentient. It would be nearly impossible to wake up an NPC from the sleep

If NPCs adapt enough to be as smart as my boys in Dwarf Fortress, we'll already be living in a vastly better world.

>"everyone has a soul" thing was a Christian invention

pretty sure it was the Greeks who came up with the "anima", that is "psyche"

ti's absolutely possible to wake up npcs, you can shock them out of it. that's why alex used to speak to them very aggressively, with facts. didn't work most of the time but it does work on some people

Wasn't the sample size only 30? Can someone repost the study?

Always reminded me of pic related

Attached: shaka.jpg (1600x900, 161K)

I still find it strange how people think using only words.
I think using words but at the same time think using all of my senses to get a representation of what I'm thinking about.

Attached: 1525128259346.png (800x576, 848K)

>The Greek philosopher Aristotle wrote an influential treatise on the psyche, called in Greek Περὶ Ψυχῆς (Peri Psyches), in Latin De Anima and in English On the Soul. Aristotle's theory of the "three souls (psyches)" (vegetal, animal, and rational) would rule the field of psychology until the 19th century. Prior to Aristotle, a number of Greek writings used the term psyche in a less precise sense.[6] In late antiquity, Galenic medicine developed the idea of three "spirits" (pneuma) corresponding to Aristotle's three souls. The pneuma psychikon corresponded to the rational soul. The other two pneuma were the pneuma physicon and the pneuma zoticon.

it was the retarded Greeks

It's possible, but extremely rare and difficult.
Instead of waking them up, we should focus on reprogramming them.

>pneuma zoticon

this would be the NPCs

what the fuck?

Also, you will notice that the 2.0 version of this Christian meme is "everyone is equal." Judaism, Christianity and Islam have all been created by a single parasitic entity (YHWH) who is now trying to (again) reinvent itself in the form of liberalism. Its goal is to be an all-encompassing superconsciousness, a single ruler over all. Jews rejected Jesus as a Messiah because though he was the Son of YHWH, he rebelled against him and tried to help humanity. This is why he was killed and why Jews (the first host of YHWH) hate him so much.

This is why Christianity sought to destroy any and all pagan religions. This is also why Odin incarnated as Hitler in WW2. Odin was the first White man (or among the first) who acquired a soul/inner voice (the runes) and shared them among his tribe, and thus he became immortal. YHWH has been waging constant warfare against Odin's people because of that. A soul is a hinderance to YHWH. He desires slaves, complete slaves.

Judaism, Christianity, Islam, 18th century Enlightenment philosophy, communism, liberalism - these are all memetic weapons of YHWH. It's adoption kills the soul and makes the hollowed out carcass a vessel for YHWH.

The Antichrist is YHWH's incarnation that will merge all of this into a single religion, and this is the End of Humanity with a soul.

It may have started organically, but we're being shilled with heaps of NPC threads now Take a look at the catalog.

I predict another "incel" style happening in the US, with us and the NPC thing getting the blame. Screencap this.

>that's why alex used to speak to them very aggressively, with facts. didn't work most of the time

works only if you drink his supplements, they activate your hidden systems

I work a retail job and sometimes I LARP as an Oblivion shopkeeper NPC and act really wooden with the same canned phrases. A lot of customers are old so they don't notice

>Good day!
>Another satisfied customer
>Be seeing you

Attached: bb620a7a2192a0d7acc557e1aa58225f17541e3163c6f74c46acfeba88c6ff70_1.jpg (800x622, 116K)

It's much older. The concept of the soul has always existed. But the notion that EVERYONE has a soul is a Christian invention.

A soul is born through effort and/or things beyond simple explanation (incarnation of a single soul through a bloodline, IE aristocracy). Only kings, heroes and such people have souls.

>Sounds like something an NPC would say.

(((they))) are scared because we discovered how they control the population.

You have the hands of a healer

youtube.com/watch?v=xm41dHucxmM

Attached: 1536435408099.jpg (234x264, 10K)

>Sounds like something an NPC would say.
Ahh, they're trying to replace "Jew" with "NPC"

Jews aren't NPCs, they're antagonists

Attached: 1498020065336.png (1468x7317, 2.38M)

>Posting XKCD unironically

Jesus Christ, back to fucking plebbit, please. That's currently #1 on my list of worst webcomics of all time.

>LOL I know what sudo is!
>Wow, let me draw a stupid saccharine physics joke about love. It'll really make people THINK.
>I read the wikipedia article about some scientific phenomenon, and I'm going to share it with people because I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE!
I hope he kills himself.
>LEL, johnny; DROP TABLE; LE SQL injection

reminder that if you fell for the NPC meme, you're a brainlet
people who need to use an inner voice are low IQ retards

The npc meme was already relevant. Someone started a (((vibration))) and it created an (((echo))) here.

Normies are slow to pick up on things. But as long as we progress the narrative of memes we can utelize the utility of the massive archives of 4chins history.

>no croissants today boss

This is idiotic. Even the dumbest of Staceys can get a tune stuck in their head. How is that in any way different from monologuing to yourself? It's just another repeating pattern of information for the brain to convey.

This whole meme just sounds like a way for autists to talk about what a special snowflake they are.

OP, look at your image. Literally only 1/4 of people truly have an inner monologue. So that image is scientifically false. There really would be one person with an inner monologue, and everybody else just waiting for the train to stop.

How the fuck did they make this study? It's impossible that 3/4 of people don't have verbalized thoughts

the sample is 30 college bugmen

I was sure I shot him last time I played.

ideas that stroke people's ego spread like a disease

Attached: Ar4BeO8.jpg (750x726, 129K)

Do you think you're disagreeing with the image? Because you're just restating the points.

Did you guys also have something like the very fist day you started existing?
I remember that when I was 4, I woke up one day and suddenly was concious. I had no recollection what happened even a day before that. I had no memories. I only knew some places and people. I knew where is my room, who my parents, grandparents are etc.

Do you have source for this number? If it's true it just proves that all normies must die.

loners just search a way to cope with their miserable life, so they pretend that everyone is a npc except their special existence.

oh yeah a similar thing happened to me, I was also 4 and remember a very vivid moment when I started being concious

How do i even figure out if im an npc or not? I feel like i do have an inner voice, but how do you test it out?

(...)

Attached: HeroOfKvetch.jpg (320x292, 62K)

I think the people pushing this are more likely to be NPCs themselves. The study (from 2011, not recent at all) collected a number of "samples" where they'd buzz a person out of their thoughts suddenly and ask about what was going on in their head. 25% of the time it was inner speech, and the rest was split between inner seeing, feelings, sensory awareness, and "unsymbolized thought". The article only states that some people never had inner speech without saying how many, and that the median percentage of buzzes that interrupted inner speech as opposed to something else was 20%. They called inner speech a "robust phenomenon" on the whole.

The real way to test it is ask people you know. First the smart ones, then the dumb ones. You'll notice that as soon as the NPC is found out, they will hate you. Accuse you of being a schizo cunt, insane, making it up, anything.
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech
Nah leave the NPCs be.

I didn't have a 'snap' awakening like that. I have, however, been through a series of epiphanies that have altered me from that moment forward. In particular, I remember my first epiphany about race. I remember my first epiphany about how dumb the average person is, too. I remember my epiphany about authority and the fact that it's mostly just an illusion that we all play along with. And I honestly feel like that's the big epiphany most people are missing. They don't know that the average person is a dummy who just wants to go along to get along, and has no sincerely held beliefs or feelings. But beyond that, they don't know that MANY or MOST people who do have sincerely held beliefs are really just parroting the image of 'the good person' that's been drilled into their head from television and movies.

Stopping watching TV and movies was a big change for me. Once I realized that everything I was seeing was an INSTRUCTION on how to be, I stopped. Then I went back and did an inventory on all the archetypes and paths that they create to give people a variety of 'styles' to choose from. In particular, I realized that I fell for it back when I loved the Ninja Turtles. There were 4 basic 'types' and they were offering kids who to be. You can actually see it in people when they've bought into some role, and they build their persona based off of what character they want to be. It's fucking weird when you realize that's what people are doing.

NPCs are on every board and they make general threads.

of course, it's called influence, everybody has been influenced by someone at some point, mostly by people they meet in real life, children partly acting like their parents etc., your environment has a huge influence on your behavior,

it's funny that you call the world stupid and at the same time you admit that stopping consuming pop culture made a huge difference to you, most people know how to draw the line between fiction, reality or even can point out parts of reality within fictional space , you obviously didn't

basically you are saying "look, I was the stupid one, now listen to my truth", but you are falling from one trap into another, you should ask yourself why you, with an average intelligence, is able to point out these little "critical" details about society, it's like someone is putting them for you into the open, waiting to be discovered in order to give you comfort

Nah, you missed the point dude.

NPC sounds better boomer

Yes bugmen are NPCs. any society that functions as an ant colony are NPCs

spotted the schizo

>lemmings
that's so 1960s boomer.

congratulations and welcome aboard.

>reinvented by xXxp00nslayer420Xx for iFunny :)

Not only an iFunny watermark but an ugly old one at that. Why would you post this image?

>absolutely possible to wake up npcs
You need to take their toys away and put them in isolation, that forces them to develop the inner voice. NPCs need the constant validation of fellow NPCs

are you mentally retarded? do you even know what imptrash is?

Some people follow the thread into Jow Forums, you know.

thats even worse

>imptrash
I do, And you think pointing this is important how? Take it up with the mods./Bant is the trash can of /pol that's why it was created.

seems to be similar to words such as 'incel' and 'redpill', for them to be up with the trend and stroke their ego

what mods

>what mods
are you serious? who do you think keeps dumping these threads in here, the post fairy?