The NPC question

Aristotle was very redpilled on NPCs. As one of the greatest philosophers, he theorized universal democracy would lead to the destruction of civilization. As he found out not everyone had an internal monologue or voice of reason guiding them. He correctly claimed most women were like this and so they couldn’t vote. When the United States was it’s best only white land owning men could vote, and thus kept most NPCs from voting. But then negroes were allowed to vote, and then women became allowed to vote, and eventually western society started completely falling apart. Now NPCs influence society with far too much power. There’s almost no way to undo the damage until society fully collapses and starts over

Attached: F025AECF-9B0B-4844-BEB7-5683A63EE7EE.jpg (1600x900, 116K)

You've clearly never had sex

Attached: inceldetected.jpg (640x640, 60K)

> There’s almost no way to undo the damage until society fully collapses and starts over
Sounds like something an NPC would say.

You sound like an NPC.

fuck off to reddit

>virginitybaiting
btfo, truly a master at this whole Jow Forums "thingie"

Hate to say it, but this is classic NPC jibber jabber.

I’m not an NPC but it’s basically an insurmountable task now to undo universal democracy without a coup in the government

>As he found out not everyone had an internal monologue or voice of reason guiding them.
No need to find that out. People favor being misinformed and spewing nonsensical shit out of pride and conformity, than to challenge the majority opinion. You aren't born with a "voice of reason", it develops like a muscle.

In seriousness, NPC is being propagated by internet culture. It is no longer important to "Know things" for the first time in history since access to info is always available. Having less knowledge stored leaves less to draw and process. People are simply underworking their minds.

Yeah, I realize I probably came off like an NPC. I had to make it political, though, so mods wouldn’t remove it. Everything I wrote isn’t necessarily true about NPCs it’s just opening up the topic of NPC discussion

Wait... what? Surely everyone has reason. How do these people make decisions?

NPCs make them the same way you probably make decisions when you’re playing a sport or in danger. You just act on intuition and that sort of instinct. NPCs got throughout their lives like that but they never have any internal monologue with themselves or any self reflection

You'll learn things by necessity if you encounter problems. That doesn't require critical thinking to the point where it's critical.
Remarkable intuition is way beyond what most people know of as intuition/instinct. Your gut is connected to your brain, so a healthy brain affects your gut very positively. Ofc also vice versa, but that role is overestimated.

Attached: PSX_20180907_120907.jpg (1080x1071, 168K)

nietsche had a take on NPCs. He called them "the last men"

I have never heard of this in my life and I think it's very interesting that several these threads popped up on the same day out of nowhere. Who is shilling this?

accelerating everything until it collapses is the solution.

Jupiter moves into Sagittarius. NPCs are influenced by Jupiter transits. Has nothing to do with jews this time (ofc they use it to make profit, but trends emerge out of NPC movements).

I think YOU have never had sex before. Anyone that had an gf for an prolonged time will see women as stupid.

Attached: femiq.jpg (887x2141, 660K)

>tfw gf doesn't have an internal monologue and only thinks visually
>tfw friends cannot close their eyes and solve equations in their heads
>tfw artists that cannot close their eyes and visualize pictures
>tfw musicians that cannot test chord progressions without playing them
These skills can be learned through meditation to vastly increase the neuroplasticity of the brain, but nobody even wants to read a book let alone develop their minds.

Attached: 1521331030179.png (276x256, 57K)

kys NPC.

Based mods