NPC discussion:

What is a NPC? Are there really people who never use inner speech? Do they have no agency then? Are most women NPCs, and most niggers? How do we spot an NPC? Are NPCs self aware enough to figure out they’re an NPC?

Attached: 222ADE3E-3DBB-419C-9299-DE5F5C7E49AC.png (246x205, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech?amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you guys keep calling them "NPCs"?

Google search:
>"organic portals" site:montalk.net
>"organic portals" site:truthism.com

Attached: image3.jpg (1280x774, 136K)

An NPC is someone who lacks self awareness. If you are self aware you are not an NPC. It's that simple.

NPCs are basically people with no consciousness. They exist at a level of rudimentary function comparable to that of animals and only exist to mimic genuine human behavior.

Attached: 1536434285353.png (1572x448, 140K)

Why are NPCs so obsessed with getting married and having a family? Is it part of a universal NPC template or something?

Attached: life_milestones.jpg (634x2662, 394K)

Lacking the ability to think using an "inner voice" is just an indicator.

For example, do you ever stop and contemplate your own existence? Are you aware of your self? Are you aware that you're aware of yourself? If so then you have consciousness. NPCs can't do that. They're like a complex biological computer program.

Attached: 1536434312187.png (1760x352, 200K)

its made to keep the "illusion" upright

If you observe the pathological behavior of an animal you can apply that to an NPC to explain why they do what they do. NPCs behavior is a function of inborn programming. Just as the apex of an animals existence is reproduction so is an NPC's. The entire point of an animals existence revolves around reproduction. NPCs are no different.

Attached: 1526909790209.png (912x869, 128K)

NPC is just a new word for normie

The best posts are the ones that add to the pol lexicon.

NPC detected

Just nu/pol/s's latest maymay about how they're super special and everybody else is beneath them and not really a person.
Summer never ends anymore.

Get lost summer fag

fpbp

>muh back in my day
Go to bed gramps.

Wait...hold on a sec. I thought npc stood for non practicing christian......??.?.?.

Attached: 1536116724956.gif (220x220, 17K)

Look at that automated response. It’s totally an NPC

ayooo shieeeeeeeeet maaaineee

I swear the more I think about this "lack of inner speech" thing, the more I question how someone like that could function.

I mean, how would you come up with a joke? How would you think of something clever to say? How would you come up with insults, or wry observations about events around you?

How would you analyze whether something someone is telling you is true or not?

>nu/pol/
cripplechan, pls. stop pretending to be special.

Did you guys see Cardi B attack Nicki Minaj?

Attached: 1536435408099.jpg (234x264, 10K)

Uh, this stuff has been known for YEARS.

Google search:
>"organic portals" site:montalk.net
>"organic portals" site:truthism.com

Attached: image4.jpg (702x395, 30K)

NPC = Non-player character

Attached: djdgyj.png (952x538, 976K)

Understanding the way NPCs think is actually a big part to understanding reality. But NPCs keep attacking the discussion and trying to drag us down with them

Sage

Its a psyop to make retards dehumanize people they consider soulless or whatever. The term npc is well known among the target demographic, those (((they))) determine to be "incels", angsty youth and the like. Eventually (((someone will perform a mass shooting))) citing ncps in some way as a reason why.

Tl;dr its kike trickery. Some people are just too dumb for much awareness.

fucking hell imagine being this mental

That’s just it, they don’t. They repeat whatever they see and hear that’s “interesting” or “funny” without giving any insight or variation. Or even coming up with their own conclusions or jokes.

They’re set to respond to different phrases or strings of thought with automated responses. I’ve discerned a lot of them as “Normie Non-sequiteurs..” Key phrases you’ll be able to respond with and get responses with reliably 98% of the time

It's just biological + social pressure. Non NPCs have it too.

npc detected
time is money friend

NPC does not equal normie. People who work underpaid and don't try to get a better job are NPCs. The kids who graduate middle in the class and never played any sports or joined any clubs or worked are NPCs

>he misinterprets hackneyed third-hand pop-scientific summaries of shoddily-conducted """psychology""" studies published in sketchy open-access journals so he can feel smug and superior about his friendless existence and poor social skills on a Timorese Wakeboarding Usenet Group
imagine being this much of a massive fedora faggot

>tfw trapped in narritve loop with my boomer father

>so how bout the game last night
>I don't watch sports
>hey bud did ya catch the game
>no
>so how about that play, wow what a doozie
>I don't even know what sport you are referring too
>just finished up watching the game, man what a game
>.....

Attached: Boomer_stand.jpg (492x767, 56K)

>The kids who graduate middle in the class and never played any sports or joined any clubs or worked are NPCs
WH-WHAT

Attached: 1499823079056.png (499x513, 283K)

It does.

Sounds like something an NPC would say.

>tfw me
>tfw have inner speech

Don't listen to him man, NPC propaganda.

I fucking love how the guide just ends at 39.

>People who have never worked or tried to do better are NPCs
No, people that are stuck where they are and are unable to move on from their economic class or break out of their constant loop of work eat sleep shit are NPCs.

Normal human beings have three brains set up in a hierarchy.
On top is the human brain where complex thought happens. That is your inner voice or "soul" as some have deemed it.
In the middle is your mammalian brain and below is the reptilian brain.
NPC's do not have an inner voice so we can conclude from this that they do not possess a soul.

The gnostics call the npcs hylics or somatics.

It's an offshoot of the philosophic zombie. Framing these people as NPCs is highly dangerous because it dehumanizes people who in reality just don't have a philosophic ground

women kill their own children, they have killed more children than men in their wars combined by times a trillion, user non-whites are npc. some asians are sentient like the japs

The shills at the loan company who made it must have run out of ideas.

Notice how they cannot scape death after doing all those things

Sage isn't a downvote you obsolete piece of farm equipment.

That's how you can tell a post is by an NPC. It literally just looks like a conceptually identical angry shitpost. Have you noticed every post dismissing these threads follows the same format, and runs parallel to to every other NPC post?

The script for NPCs isn't a set list of defined responses, it's a defined list of various concept templates that exist in various permutations to each other.

For example, the responses shouting down these threads is always some variation of "this meme again" in which the poster is clearly agitated. If someone collected enough screenshots they could make a collage demonstrating the uncanny similarity of these "NPC posters".

lol

This. Don't let NPC's try to trick you, they're flesh golems.

If what you say is true then I'm an NPC and the "no internal dialogue" argument is invalid.

The only time I have no internal dialogue is if I shut it down on purpose by meditating or getting really focused on something.

>nu/pol/
based. Jow Forumsmaga was mistake

>40
>start earning 40k per year

WTF. I earn like 75k in my late 20s. I don't even live in a big city. How do these fucks buy a house on less than 100k?

That Reddit post about the Asian who suddenly started thinking in language and then had a total epiphany about himself reminds me of what happens when you “take control” of an NPC in a video game. The NPC is just standing around, doing what it’s programmed to do, and suddenly it has the player controlling it. Acting in a different way, and with purpose. Not the same “person” as it once was, but now able to think for itself.

>start earning 40K a year
>aged 37

Attached: 1509127476885.jpg (475x480, 38K)

>who is an NPC
anyone I don't like
>am I an NPC?
no, because I am a special snowflake

t. Jow Forumstards

Boomers

>some poor soul-lad bumped into a gook as an accident

Attached: 1451777826659.jpg (250x241, 48K)

>be npc
>try to claim real npc's are people who didnt play sportsball or join debate
>try to hide the fact that npc's dont have an inner voice
Nice try npc.

leafposter is right for once

You are a nigger

NPC cattle detected.

Few things need to be explained about that image. First, and saddest of all, £40K is almost double the median income here. Most plebs will never earn that much. Second, and most important, it’s written by a company trying to sign you up to loans.

t. NPC

Attached: 1536435338213.jpg (938x974, 81K)

Attached: DifferentSoultoNormies.jpg (1799x432, 281K)

What the fuck are we even talking about? I can't digest the red pill.

Case in point.

Holy shit. Shut the fuck up. Look at all these pseudo intellectual angsty fags in this thread spitting "NPC truths and redpills" acting like this is something they've been saying forever and are facts. You fucking little faggot morons just latched on to this meme and saw the first NPC post less than a week ago. Get back to school you underage little unpopular ugly no friend faggots who look for any little meme to latch onto that justifies your future pathetic Elliot Roger sperg out.

You are not unique. You are not above it all. You are pathetic.

Attached: 1534514052524.gif (320x180, 2.48M)

you're the cattle, goy. remember who you serve

Attached: 1510262051898.png (788x794, 716K)

didn't read
and ironically shows the same pathological behaviour we're talking about here.
those of you out there that have a sense of self and always think with words or images in their heads, don't worry, you're human. niggers however are not, it's why they're so stupid, it's likely most of them have never even grasped object permanence.

now, if you'll excuse me, i'll be leaving again for one of the better forums and return in one year to see how much this tire-fire of a board has become.

At the end of the day it just boils down to whether or not you have a soul

The term NPC if very simple and well known is far too... abusable, as put it.

I say we call them the soulless, or the bots.

There would be two tiers: the mandatory bots, or real bots, who we are talking about here, and the honorary bots, read: political enemies of ours

they are not human, and therefore can be used as literal cattle for food

tech autists are semi-humanoid automatons that should be genocided on sight

i had an argument with two npcs outside a mcdonalds when i was drunk
need counselling
he spoke to me about my mum

If someone still haven read it.

Attached: 1536363578885.jpg (931x486, 148K)

Everyone who isn't autist is a NPC

You alright there?

and as soon as this discovery became popular, honorary bots (crucifictions be upon them) like you came out of the woodwork

begone not only from this world, but from existence itself. Deletion on a quantum level

The NPC is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a normie, a redditor, nigger cattle, normalscum, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an NPC and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

Attached: 1536426157500.png (264x274, 30K)

In another thread the point came up that true NPCs (those with no inner speech)(still shocking to me) may lack a superego.
Thoughts?

Attached: 1536433505403s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

If you can coherently post on Jow Forums you cannot possibly be an NPC.

NPC's react violently when they're faced with fresh or unusual information. Their programming cannot handle stimuli that they haven't been programmed how to react to.

>Trump_touching_wall_037.JPEG
Blumpft shills confirmed as NPCs.

BASED

I have no idea what "inner speech" is

google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech?amp

Dumb NPC motherfucker you are getting the rope.

>psychology
psychology isn't a science, kys lmao

This is a very interesting subject and I'm glad its finally getting into Jow Forums mainstream consciousness.

Remember, consciousness is not a biological evolutionary advantage. A p-zombie and a conscious animal have exactly the same chance of passing on their genes in 3D space so how come consciousness exists?

This is very strong evidence of a soul.

Also, explains the phenomena of "simultaneous inception" where an idea or invention happens in multiple places simultaneously which is recorded all through history. Also, why when you have been talking with someone about some obscure subject, and then NPCs start mentioning that with you. They must be programmed somehow to download and use "fresh OC" from real characters and regurgitate that so they seem interesting.

The question is why? Maybe they are programmed that way to push the conscious characters to evolve higher?

Maybe its not a binary of NPC vs conscious character but a spectrum?

Future societally disassociated MKultra candidate right here CIA come get em!

Something just occurred to me.

Remember how in Ergo Proxy Vincent was actually the "god" proxy who created everything else, and then created Vincent as a proxy for himself?

What if the "god" character of our reality did the same thing and there is a "vicent" running around right now that is a proxy for this "god"?

"Who am I?"
"I am you."
"But you are me."
"I am you, you were created to be me. Ergo, proxy."

Attached: squidward.jpg (625x482, 46K)

mods are so fucking gay

>posting on Jow Forums
>not being a societally disassociated MKultra candidate
Choose only one.

Incidentally, I have a feeling that the entire purpose of existence is to trigger the evolution of consciousness. As to why, and for what reason, I am unsure.

The only thing I can conceive of as to *why* would be the same reason why everything living does anything: to survive. So whatever created this hell must have been doing so for the purpose of perpetuating its own survival somehow. What that implies is... Disturbing, given the gravity of what such a notion implies.

you do realize these literal retards can be manipulated simply by doing "because I said so" on them

ACHTUNG ACHTUNG

MOD IS MOVING NPC THREADS TO Jow Forums SO THAT THEY CAN'T BE ARCHIVED

ANY UNUSUAL RELOCATIONS TO Jow Forums ARE FOR THAT SOLE PURPOSE

We are all NPC's. Everything, literally everything can be reduced to numbers and variables. An incredibly intelligent entity could determine those variables and thus determine every possibility. With such knowledge you could do anything imaginable and anything you can't imagine. You could control what we call reality and you would be a god by all definitions.
As such, it's likely that this has already been done and we are part of it.

What if the thing driving it is "God" or infinite conscious awareness. Basically it needing to continually create new more "complex", more interesting, interwoven, experiences and stories, so that in its infinite unending conscious experience continues to evolve 'higher' and into a better story, while avoiding the boredom that would otherwise come with an infinite existence.

Or: The universe is a fractal neural network with neurons of timeline convergence.

There is no universe outside of conscious experience. Every mathematical function has a conscious expression.

The ever-growing fractal complexity we see in number distribution (Pi, e, primes, etc) is reflected in the universe.

Eventually, that complexity is the structure of a neural network. Each "frame" (ie unique moment of conscious experience) is multicausal (there are infinite paths to it and from it), but also, some paths are heavier.

Thoughts?

Attached: universe_is_fractal.png (2953x3000, 559K)

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1095, 327K)

How does it feel to be a regular poster on a board this is literally the garbage dump of other boards?

How do it feel to be a Jow Forums teen?

You guys are like the Oscar the Grouches of Jow Forums: You're eternally butthurt and you live in a trashcan.

Attached: 1535526398036.jpg (196x230, 30K)

And you're the cancer of Jow Forums