Consider this

NPCs don't actually know that feel.

Attached: 1536448153170.png (971x546, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech?amp
reddit.com/r/seattle
youtube.com/watch?v=BbNg5_Jtd8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Questioning the narrative will eventually lead to that "feel". That's already assuming you're not part of the overall majority.

Attached: 1487224676667.jpg (310x310, 21K)

They can't question the narrative.
They have no inner speech.
google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech?amp

I've been thinking about that thread ever since we had it
Now I see brainless NPC's everywhere, and I can't stop

How do we teach them inner speech?

Attached: 1487225222588.jpg (680x684, 42K)

Like pic related.

Attached: 6432414_orig.png (640x480, 527K)

........ok
have you seen then games yesterday?

Sounds like something an NPC would say.

It might be possible to trigger it. If they somehow come to an extreme revelation it could possibly wake them up

Sing to them?
Give them LSD?
I have no idea.

So Jow Forums are NPC's? We do mimick feels

I thought about your post, carefully considered my response, and settled on this.

Drugs like LSD, mushrooms, I would favor spiritual experiences i.g., anything that brings up existential questions

It's simple, you must have ask yourself this:

I don't have any drugs in my inventory but I have +5 charisma necklace

There was a reddit post made by a chinese girl who taught herself to do it after figuring other people had inner speech and she didn't

From within

>NPC posts the spicy meme of the week for 100th time
Truly woke

im glad im not an npc

Well pardon me for being surprised and horrified.
Do you think in words?

Ok, sorry I've not been keeping up with this. What the fuck is an NPC? Can a fren give me a qrd?

Attached: 1533214014113.jpg (540x477, 50K)

that's exactly what an NPC will say

Attached: 0a3.jpg (600x429, 34K)

People with no inner speech.

My inter speech just told me that I am not as smart as an asian girl

Attached: 985-02139485.jpg (205x246, 8K)

Checked, and thank (you). How the fuck do you not talk to yourself?

>mfw i've only learned this shit after nineteen years of being alive

Attached: 417974917349172944.png (500x374, 219K)

We need to get JF to do a stream on this ASAP

I too am in shock.

>Do you think in words?
Of course he doesn't retard. He's a fucking NPC.

I always thought it was Jesus speaking to me

Fucking chinks have to copy everything

My inner speech just called you a faggot, I agreed.

If a schizo has lots of voices that change personality...

What is a person that doesn't have any voices at all? Is that even possible?

mfw I was the only non npc in high school

Attached: 9JKb86Z.jpg (600x238, 21K)

When I smoke weed my inner monologue talks to his inner monologue.

Think of a nigger. How many niggers have a unique personality. Very few and far between. They don’t think in words. They think the same way whether they’re in an instense basketball game, or sitting doing nothing. They’re just instincts and actions

Everyone has inner speech, it just happens that some people grow up not accessing it and not learning to feel comfortable in their mind, and now that they are grown they are only dependent on the id-ego (auto mode).

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 10K)

÷_÷

>NPC
I kind of have the intuition that you will feel tempted to judge anyone with a significantly lower IQ than yourself to be a NPC, if you know them for a while. From your point of view, they behave repetitive and are predictable.
These people will also seem to you as lacking any original thought, as they rarely will be able to come up with something you haven't thought of.

At the same time, there are people that are smarter than you and more creative. These very well might feel in a similar way about you.

its literally the best meme in years u salty faggot. do u not have inner speech?

You don't have to wonder.
They out themselves.
They openly admit that they don't think in words.
There were several in a thread last night.

damn I think I might be NPC now, what should I do?

I can’t imagine it myself. My wife doesn’t have inner speech. She explained it as she just gets mind pictures and videos. Most of her existence is memorizing and reacting. Part of what she found attractive about me was what I could naturally do with words and create stories. She freaked out when she found out I had long conversations with myself in my head. That when I think a word I can hear it, see it written and rearrange words on whim in a split second.

I was watching a horror movie today at the theatre and an NPC was laughing the whole time

All joking aside this just confirms what we've all been thinking - most people really are just drones.

user, most people here are not using the correct term. They're also dumb enough to think that this is a new discovery (it has been known about for YEARS).

Google search:
>"organic portals" site:montalk.net
>"organic portals" site:truthism.com

Attached: image4.jpg (702x395, 30K)

I was in the original threads and like the joke but you are forcing the meme

When I see these thread it reminds me of raid threads. They pop up ever so oftn and everyone that has been paying attention to it starts raiding the thread with copy pasta

Fuck, if I'm facing a decision I will sit and argue every point in my head, in complete silence. It's like me debating myself for hours. Eventually I will come to a conclusion, and that is how I make decisions. What the fuck do these other fuckers do? Just jump at whatever feels good?

>Tfw boomers and NPC's say every meme is "forced"

The future is now old man, and you will be left behind

Attached: 1536358317993.png (580x584, 88K)

This NPC thing has to be some kind of joke. Everyone has an inner voice... right?

Attached: 3259048394.jpg (515x600, 43K)

I think because people are mostly stupid and don't really understand questions clearly, they probably do have an inner dialogue. The ones that said they didn't have an 'inner speech' are probably confusing the idea with having another person living in their head, which you have conversations with. There also probably thinking that 'inner speech' is some kind of analytical debate going on inside their minds with a highly developed
other conscious. There confusing the idea with having someone living inside their heads. Bad question.

This
They always do the "i dont care what happens after i die" and do materialistic shit all the time
Not to mention genuine high time prefrence

"no"

You should have read the plebbit posts...
Yeah it's for real
Shit's getting super spooky

Yes. That is what they do. My wife said that having me do the decision making was her plan on everything but dinner.

Mediation might help you. But if you’re a full NPC it probably wouldn’t help

Animals.

>NPC Detected

Im a zoomer, the boomer meme was great
This isnt very Jow Forums related either unless its about race or leftyfags doing it
Anyone spread this to r9k yet?

Anybody change their inner dialog to funny accents or even female voices? I've been channeling Americans for years, I practically feed on them now like some kind of vampire.

I don't know what to feel anymore my brother.

If you're too stupid to understand the question you may as well have nothing going on in there.

WHY COULDNT I HAVE BEEN BORN A NPC? THE DEPRESSION AND PAIN OF BEING ENLIGHTENED IS TOO MUCH

Itt a bunch of people who are one step above npc and think they are so superior like there aren't levels of consciousness or anything.

This just means you don't have enough in to this faction yet
Or that you don't have enough points in INT or Charisma. Level up and figure out how to get what you want from the NPCs.

Smile, knowing that God will always have the last word. We are in good hands

This
Pirate voices, whatever accents depending on the situation
Ever just imagine scenarios and have a dialouge with a qt?
Helps me sleep desu

>t. npc
>Couldn't even green meme arrows

reddit.com/r/seattle

NPCdom is a state of mind. When you question the priests and think for yourself is when you escape from it and partake of the fruit of knowledge.

Doing female voice makes me feel funny user

Why do you keep doing this. The article is bonus from its very methodology - why do you insist on shitting Jow Forums up with this garbage? 30 people questioned and all were uni students and all were asked pseudo-intellectual questions. If you want to meme about people being NPC's use an actual fucking study

I understood the first part of your post.
Are you a bot?

Anyone else feel bad for all these NPC's who don't even know it?

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

>tfw Adam and Eve where NPCs

Attached: dztpgozwsaq7vgc-360x270.jpg (360x270, 11K)

It's not like some of them were crazy or something.
It's a legitimate study.

You have too much cowardice, the future is shaped by people who know the gifts they were given and embrace the power they hold. The power to change the course of our world.

Okay, what in the fuck do people mean by NPC's?

I know it isnt non-player character.

Now you tie a rope around your neck and you end yourself. But you probably won't do it because well, you're an NPC.

give them psilocybin or LSD. most NPCS are too scared to try hallucinogens tho, they actively avoid introspect

You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

Check out this NPC

They were. Just like many people now are. Nobody is born with knowledge or wisdom.

Jesus Walk!

this is a very unhealthy way to think about the self / others dichotomy.
you shoudl not think that you are some special character that is of heightened awareness.
in fact you do not have a "self" at all, the perception that there is a man within a man is the scourge of the western world
stop your inner dialogue and embrace emptiness, this is the only path to enlightenment

fuck it... now the thread got moved and noone will read my shit, but whatever, here it goes...
---

Some people also don't have the ability to visualize things in their mind.
I was kind of surprised when listening to an interview of Jonathan Blow (creator of Braid and The Witness), where he explained that he was surprised to learn, that other people can seemingly think with images and visualize things in their mind.
Apparently instead he thinks with impressions and concepts or something like that, if I remember correctly.
It's pretty odd though, especially when you have someone involved with a deeply creative role.

I am not sure if the image visualization ability and inner speech ability are related somehow.
Like if they build on each other or whether you can have one and/or the other, if one makes up for the other one, if one extends the other, etc.

It really blows my mind.

Attached: capsule_616x353[3].jpg (616x353, 79K)

Wow I never thought of it like that

For when the Belgium cuck inevitably comes to set up shitty bait:

Attached: Belgium Rekt.jpg (1101x701, 275K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BbNg5_Jtd8k

Sage

That's why we have so much people (sheep) worshiping creatives like musicians and actors.
It's like Kanye said, "You are either a dick or you are a swallower."

Ignorance is a bliss.

How many NPCs post on bant? I am looking at you KPOP posters.

I think I used to be a non-npc. I used to be in my own inner world. I used to think to myself a lot, daydreaming constantly, but I only rarely subvocalized those thoughts. Instead, I thought in shapes or concepts and often had trouble translating these to words.

Now I'm a bundle of motives seeking resolution, not really a person. These motives are smart enough to carry on conversation and absorb instructions, but I'm asleep most of the time because I need to be if they're going to do their job.

shit like this is exactly like those cunts saying "you just do not know de way" back when that shitty knuckles meme was a thing. prove me wrong.

not really "ignorance", ignorance refers to a lack of conventional knowledge, things that can be expressed in words
i'm talking about a peripheral form of knowledge that can not really be expressed in words,
the nature of how our minds actually experience life from one moment to the next.
for example, common western belief is that the universe is 14.3 Billion years old or whatever, elon musk believes this
but what if the universe simply is, and always was? it does not need to have a 'cause' , just like our minds do not need to have a 'cause' for feeling or thinking. this is the western way of believing everything must have a reason