The NPC psyop

The following is an excerpt from Dylan Klebold's journal:

>The zombies & their society try to band together& try to destroy what is superior & what they don't understand & are afraid of

>the real people (gods) are slaves to the majority of zombies, but we know and love being Superior

replace zombies with NPC and it's almost the exact same as the NPC meme. This new NPC psyop makes us look as unhinged as one of the worst school shooters in history. Let that sink in Jow Forums.

Attached: schoolshooter.png (1329x457, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech?amp
Do you think in words?

Attached: 1536414620550s.jpg (120x125, 2K)

>This new NPC psyop makes us look as unhinged as one of the worst school shooters in history.
>This new NPC psyop makes us look as unhinged
>look as unhinged
>look
>implying
nigga Jow Forums IS an unhinged board full of at least 30% schizos if not more. You guys make mentally unbalanced boards like Jow Forums seem well adjusted and normal.

Attached: 1526906921275.gif (327x360, 126K)

Just because people are NPCs doesn’t make it ok to kill them. What I think is you’re an NPC, and you don’t understand the NPC meme so you’re rationalizing it by calling it a pysop, because that’s an idea you’ve already internalized. But you didn’t think in words doing it

This is obviously preparation for another false flag mass shooting to blame on Jow Forums. This shit came out of nowhere and has been spammed nonstop and the mods allow it to continune because they're kikes.

Attached: 1511642604408.jpg (1549x455, 220K)

Attached: 1533812909622.jpg (1857x789, 581K)

Jow Forums is among the most rational boards besides maybe /diy/. /sci/ attracts crazies though.

I'm not rationalizing it as a psyop, I understand it, I'm just calling it out as a psyop because it makes us look like a bunch of schizo school shooters.

It is a psy op by black cube.

Attached: 1509273126699.jpg (716x1234, 156K)

>caring about muh optics
>getting butt hurt over a meme
Concern NPC please go

Attached: 1536439754003.png (1296x1458, 217K)

So much this OP

This is a cringy inorganic meme peddeled by shills to get us to resent normies more than we already do.
This is the same divide and conquer tactics they use with cabalists social engineering. We are going to all need to do our part to redpilling as many normies as we can and try to recruit them to OUR cause.

If the people are sheep then so be it, we shall be their shepards

Attached: 1535440638226.png (960x637, 787K)

>This is something an NPC would say.
This isn't the beginning zone, this NPC will lead you astray newbs

>we are their shepherd
Cringe

If you are conscious enough to see through the lies and you sit idly by while the world burns you are no better than (((them)))

Together we rise divided we fall

>Jesus Christ himself talks of NPC's
>The Vedas speak of NPC's
>The Buddha speaks of NPC's
>virtually every religion worth its salt does

Clearly a psyop. Absolutely not an uncomfortable truth that the NPC masses are unable to process. Obviously we should become soulless ourselves as to not to disturb them, because "everyone is equal"

It's also retarded that it's all based on what, a 7 year old "study" that covered 30 uni students and had retarded questioning

You misunderstand everything. Absolute monarchy, absolute pyramidic rule is the goal. Not some liberal utopia. This is the origin of the divine right to rule - the presence of a soul.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the
Inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will
shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness
for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious
Anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers
And you will know
My name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

Attached: 1536212564855.jpg (236x236, 13K)

well makes you think

Attached: B914A04D-1993-4285-8F94-270CE10756F8.png (709x197, 51K)

See

The 'psyop' if there is one, can be explained like this.

There is more to cognition than verbal thought. Many people are never taught or are incapable of thinking outside of verbal thought. This NPC thing gives the implication that verbal thought is superior and other forms are bad.

There is verbal thought, visuospatial thought, intuitive thought, and likely more. I haven't done too much research.

>understanding a meme and being self aware enough to understand how it makes us look and comparing the new meme to the previously researched and read psychotic ramblings of an edgy highschooler turned school shooter and calling it out as a psyop designed to make us look worse than we already are

"kek, typical NPC programmed response"

you're a literal retard

REEEEEE

Attached: sheeple.png (376x401, 46K)

you're being baited

Dylan Klebold? Who is that?
Oh you mean Dylan Klebold the JEW who killed a bunch of white kids and then started the retarded "white kids are all school shooters" meme?

Attached: 1469375071343.png (1280x1280, 634K)

shit

Attached: tenor (3).gif (498x498, 493K)

Yeah you're not saving anyone posting on a Mongolian basket weaving forum, you're just mentally masturbating.

nice try NPC

In acting out my true divine will I have the inertia of the universe behind me

Can you say the same, shill?

>NPC OP honestly thinks everybody is capable of pattern recognition and reasoning

Kek, this guy gets it. A real human bean

You're divine being is a shitposter? In that case I sure am.

The problem with Kebold was his solution, not his diagnosis

read
REEEEE

I hope this NPC just turns into a bait meme like it is in this thread.

Typical NPC mod response.

The steps of a good man
Are ordered by the Lord
And he delights in his way
Though he fall
He shall not be cast down
For the Lord upholds him
With his hand

Isaiah 44:18
They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand.
He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand?
Oh yeah, Jesus closed the eyes and hearts of those who do not seek him for their souls to be damned. They are the spiritually dead. Are these the NPCs you refer to? or are they our weak brethren that need guidance as mentioned by?

kek

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)