What is this NPC shit that everyone is suddenly talking about?

what is this NPC shit that everyone is suddenly talking about?

Attached: yufh4=.jpg (487x594, 40K)

dumb Jow Forums meme stop making threads about it plz

Attached: 1519199973811.png (911x635, 381K)

reason: imptrash wave
reaction: stockholm syndrome

They should move it to Not here

how is it stockholm syndrome?

please explain it to me i only just woke up and i wanna know
i feel left out

Attached: sob-.png (230x391, 66K)

It originates from 8ch, it's been an occasional topic of discussion for around 2 years there on their Jow Forums and Jow Forums, and now because of a study that "proves" that most people are NPC's, it spread like wildfire to 4/pol/. The mods on 4/pol/ are dumping the threads here.

We make jokes about the mods bullying us

It's a cancerous new meme from the only board worse that /b/, Jow Forums

I saw it shitted all over the Jow Forums catalogue. Jow Forums sperged about it for a week but it's largely passed.
Some retard interviewed 20 people and concluded only about 5 of them have an "inner voice" or conduct inner monologue. A bunch of retards took this to mean that they're super special for being able to think

>OP on the right

Attached: 1536434400051.jpg (800x668, 52K)

Alright boys try to get my NPC thread imptrashed

You on the right as well

basically just the "I'm the only real person in the world and everyone else is an AI/robot" meme but it has a name now

o, boring
i was expecting something interesting but it's just another QAnon tier conspiracy theory dump
oh well, that's what i get for expecting anything from Jow Forums i guess

Attached: nng-.png (620x594, 340K)

also known as the "I'm the main protagonist in a movie and everyone else is a side character" meme

how disappointing

Attached: thrdf4-.jpg (1578x1578, 254K)

It's called solipsism, and it's basically a mental disorder

ye it's nothing new people have been theorizing this since forever

I just listened to the album you recommended today, some of the tracks are kinda boring but some of them are nice. and the guy's voice got kinda annoying but overall it's not bad. I like "He Is The Same", "80's Films", "New York Soul", "Overwelming", and "The Good In Me". I remember hearing "All Time Low" on the radio a lot too but I never knew who sung it. thanks for the recc :)
didn't know that, thanks for the information

Attached: 1524302784660.gif (354x407, 114K)

ok

Its like solipsism combined with tribalism. Basically they think that its like an MMO where there are player characters and pre-programmed NPC characters

Attached: 8ffd4ff058e6d2db4443d64bfd2c1ca2c8db45ffb7bdd9c692f5b02c593dd1f9.png (646x668, 25K)

fuckn based

Im honored to be a part of this

Attached: fkin_based.png (751x603, 71K)

idk i assume that autism.

*snap*
yep, this one's going in my NPC compilation