Ahhh, the NPC life is the only life

Self driven meaning is a curse. You'll never be satisfied with your decided life. You'll find a flaw in it eventually. Then you'll look back in regret at all of the time you wasted. You'll reinvent yourself and then change your goals again. Then hope you don't die before you have to do it again. You'll never figure it out before you run out of time. You'll die as a work-in-progress.

Its better to just follow the stream of society. Let the collective decide what is right. Society might be wrong, but you'll have comfort in knowing that you'll be in good company wherever it may lead you.

Attached: NPC Wojak.jpg (670x725, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MsTW5cyWKj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This resonates too much with me.

Attached: worried.png (212x238, 7K)

Watch this and relax bruh
youtu.be/MsTW5cyWKj4

>t. NPC

point me in a direction and i'll run backwards

Why do you torture yourself?

Attached: wkmju2gi.jpg (680x666, 184K)

Is "NPC" the new "Normie" or what?

closer to 'brainlet'

>You'll never figure it out before you run out of time
I already figured it out and I still have time left

It's just not worth the time/effort dating modern females for now

Picture someone who doesn’t have anyone in their mind. They’re sort of like an empty vessel without any internal speech

thought is a disease

Attached: fdvg.jpg (680x666, 177K)

>A cancer of the mind we shall cure by force...
>t. Jew

Attached: ACD74F77-9795-4672-AD88-8C1AAAF216A4.png (1136x640, 1.06M)

Good art, very Bacon-like

The people who talk the least tend to have the most going on in their head, and the people who talk the most, have nothing going on in their head.

NPCs are walking and talking commercials, they seem to talk a lot, but none of it means much, or matters at all, it's all shallow bullshit.

I have tried penetrating the mind of NPCs around me but there is nothing to penetrate, their brain cant comprehend any other than very shallow mainstream topics. It's actually pretty frightening.

goys ARE cattle?

Attached: notsure.png (300x168, 5K)

Thank you, I try

Attached: adssad.jpg (680x666, 143K)

*triple tips his trillby*

Npc explains I can only use binoculars and not bang them

Here's the thing, bro. You have to talk about the mainstream topics to blend in. Here's the secret though: they don't have indepth knowledge of them either.

In sport, they only speak of the highlights or main stars. In movies, they just watched maybe one big title. Just act normal and people will think you're normal, you don't have to spend more time with them than you need to. Go talk to someone more interesting.

Attached: 1535518239456.jpg (500x510, 33K)

>tfw you will never be an NPC
Feels bad man.

Attached: 1436248152193.jpg (250x242, 7K)

>tfw NPC-Cop
>tfw better at my job than all PC's
>tfw NPC is the next evolutionary step
>tfw part of it

Attached: murphy.jpg (300x250, 11K)

This is what I hate about Jow Forums. Every 3 or 4 months there's a new campaign.
Fucking psy-op faggots.

Hello NPC.

before this whole NPC meme came to be I compared myself to my my skyrim character doing everything and anything trying many different paths and options
my constant need to be great is driving me insane

yep. of course youre the kike/nigger/incel/npc. our mods are comped

Attached: NPC.jpg (3840x2160, 271K)

lost

mods are shills

Based rabbi.

/Thread

n/pol/c detected