Flat Earth

>Flat Earth
>Pizzagate
>Q
>NPC
Which one is the most retarded one?

Attached: 79B98042-B460-41ED-921E-27CE399DB413.jpg (942x1467, 449K)

The NPC thing is true, unless you’re talking about simulation theory. But look at the average nigger and tell me with a straight face that it has an internal voice and isn’t acting on animal impulses

Attached: 4FC76DA1-967E-4799-93E1-1996F569BE51.jpg (2448x3264, 1.89M)

Next thing you’ll say is that down syndrome guy has an internal dialogue and isn’t an NPC

Attached: 1527676474883.jpg (1074x1177, 725K)

You forgot OP in your "retarded" list.

Jow Forums itself

Definitely retarded:
>Flat earth
>Q
Marginally retarded:
>Pizza gate
I'm willing to bet some of the accusations are true
Not retarded:
>NPC people
I see these people every day

This, but the NPC meme has always been there and anyone who wasn't one already knew.. Now actual NPCs are getting in on the fun and playing pretend. It's just bad all around.

You forgot vaccine skepticism.

Christians since their all dumb rednecks they dont even have a country like we do.

stay mad cucks.

I can't comment right now. I'm having a nervous breakdown because I can't find my handkerchief from last weekend. It has a map on it that's pizza-related. $50,000 dollar cash reward to whoever returns it to me. No questions asked.

>actual NPCs
Are you saying we're being infiltrated by androids?

The thing is that there's a schism of faggots when it comes to the NPC thing. Everyone calls it the same thing, but there are some that know it's just a meme-name about underdeveloped/stupid humans and some that unironically think they are, well, NPCs. The entire thing is a mess. The kind who don't think before they do are just traditionally called "morons". It gets completely blown out of the water when there are a few that claim to have an "inner voice" only once in a while. You can't have a 50% NPC.

This shit is sophomoric stupidity.

Attached: 1533937744171.gif (478x357, 1.36M)

Flat Earth, followed shortly by Q.
Pizzagate and NPC's are real, and are therefore not retarded.

The NPC meme that's developing is definitely retarded. I imagine calling someone an NPC is going to be the new, "shill." I've been calling these types of people non-humans among friends for years.

This whole NPC thing was an actual discussion I had with a former sponsor of mine approximately six years ago. While it lacked the nuance of some of the more recent discussion on the topic, he thought that most people generally aren't geared towards critical thinking and self-evaluation, hence why he has cyanide traps and a small arsenal innawoods.

As someone who is literally autistic, this is just silly.

Flat earth has to be the worst. The other ones are believing weird conspiracies or wishful thinking, but flat earth is just denying reality. I believe pizza gate, the others I think are retarded, but I want flat earth people to literally die.

NPC are not supposed to be androids, just soul-less meat bags

Americans are the most retarded

ITT : brainlet-tier consciousness trying to equate verbalization with thought.

The original idea, which is not a new idea, is literally fake humans. You trying to co-opt it to mean thick people is wrong.
The whole thing is just a dumb coping mechanism for people who feel isolated. They feel lonely in a crowd so they think the crowd must be made up of in-humans when really it's just they themselves being an abnormal human unaware of their own malfunction.
I like to call it "defective android syndrome"

Flat Earth
Nothing comes even close.

Pizzagate is real.

It's interesting how the investigation only went as far as the building of the pizza place. Why would they keep the children there? It's like laundering money. You make a legitimate business and then do all of your shady shit on the side. It was the website that really needed investigated. I still want to know what was in those onion files that went as large as 2gb and all gave the same exact pizza menu as a dummy file of you got the password wrong.

>Flat Earth
redpilled, but needs more proof
>Pizzagate
jealous virgin snitches whining that rich and successful people get the tightest pussy
>Q
retarded
>NPC
redpilled, but needs more proof

The NPC meme honestly looks like a psyop; another label for us to fling at each other and argue over its meaning, while more important shit passes us by.

NEW AGE OCCULT GARBAGE GTFOH

i dont believe flat earth is a real thing.
pretty sure its all a psyop

>an NPC trying to associate knowledge of the NPC problem with flat earth
Nice damage control, NPC.

They're all retarded but Q is easily the gayest of the bunch.