Is coffee OK?

Is coffee OK?

Attached: cof.jpg (513x573, 102K)

Like anything, just don’t overdo it. I’m cutting back right now because I’ve gotten to the point where it’s hard for me to wake up without it. I don’t like being dependent on stuff like that.

It’s great periodically though

Coffee is a god-tier drink

call it whatever you like

those beans were grown and harvested by shitskins.

Human beings have been consuming caffeine for over 100,000 years, it is god tier.
A true gift of nature to man as we are one of the few creatures that can consume it.

Tried that brand before, tasted like shit.

1 cup in the morning to help me shit before i shower, another cup or two if I'm feeling tired.
It's pretty weak shit caffeine wise though

At first.If you have anxiety you're fucked though.Makes me feel like I'm going to have a heart attack,and last I checked my blood pressure was 130/53 which is normal

If your body can't even handle something as tame as coffee then you should just KYS

How does that even effect it as a drink though? Not like growing a bean is a complicated process that requires an exceptionally high IQ.

I agree. The company makes great mugs though.

White knight coffee is pretty great.

Of course, I only drink coffee straight, if you are gonna fag it up with cream and sugar, even shit coffee is decent. Just look at Starbucks, their coffee is pure, burnt ass, but people seem to like it.

Yeah go ahead and have a cup. You need to stop second guessing simple things like this.

Soon

Also the best way to take coffee is with a little milk, fuck sugar

Only the gourmet shit

Attached: cb2b5e8bf0acf36018bab1d057ca7ecb.jpg (640x640, 49K)

That's odd.

I'm a fat bastard, smoke two packs of cigarettes a day, and drink at least 20 cups of coffee and two pots of tea a day as well and my BP is 110/50.

Considering I am over 40 and have been doing all of this since I was about 17 or so, I have no idea why your fucked. Of course, I can also slam a pot of coffee and my pulse stays in the 50's too. My doctor has no fucking clue how that shit is possible though.

Damn 110?Hah well my diet is 85% salt so that's probably why
Do you exercise frequently?

It is a seed even if people call it a bean.
It requires great care and must be picked at the right time. The cluster of berries is not ready in one shot, you have to hand pick them.

Roasting the seeds properly is even more important and must be done right.

tea is better for you

No, hence why I'm a fat bastard. I mainly eat meat with little of anything else. Don't go heavy on salt, I use a lot of other spices.

Not really.

Coffee is about the same or better. A lot of the health benefits of tea are overblown because people didn't realize that boiling their water was the reason they were not getting sick.

Coffee and tea are basically the same in regards to antioxidants and such, however, tea is less acidic.

I like both, personally.

Heh,true.
Well you can be fat whilst being fit;Remember that one Jackie Chan sidekick?He was like a sumo wrestler but was as flexible as a yoga instructor
Also you probably are eating meats with low cholestrol,that's why

You sound like a hideous slob.

Right on both counts, but I'm married to a cutie, land and house and cars are paid off, no debt, retire in 8 years, but might work longer because I got a rugrat on the way.

But I am lazy as hell in regards to housework and am pretty ugly. Luckily the wife tends to the house and for some reason thinks I'm cute. I think it might be like how people think pugs are hideously cute or something. Plus she has a fat guy fetish.

Coffee is good and so are cigarettes. Anyone who doesn't do either is probably a fag

its nice, you can get dependant on it though.
I drink like 1 cup a day, its /comfy/

The absolute state of Jow Forumsddit

This

Attached: rooki.jpg (633x586, 43K)

good thread

coffee is good under these conditions:
1. black only, NO additives of any kind, no sweeteners no dairy no fake dairy
2. good water, filtered tap water should be fine
3. decent grinds, preferrably from whole beans you grind yourself immediately before brewing

Can anyone recommend me some redpilled caffeine?

white monster

Looks good to me, though a package has no merit on its contents.