If you don't adequately explain the NPC meme right now I'll suck your cock

If you don't adequately explain the NPC meme right now I'll suck your cock

Attached: Kujou.Karen.(Kiniro.Mosaic).full.1931399.jpg (900x1198, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pedo

gas yourself faggot

NPC=DUM DUM
NO NPC=HAHA BASED AND REDPILLED!

I didn't want to suck any cocks but now I have to

Swim across the pond my friend
This shit ain't gonna suck itself

NPCs is the new term for normies.

why does it trigger /pol so much when /pol uses goy gentile for normies?

People who don't consider themselves a NPC is similar to thinking being an atheist makes them smarter and more enlightened.

Attached: many_minds.jpg (689x1000, 81K)

A psychiatrist/journalist/some dude blogged that he ran a test for fun about inner voice - or better yet, the lack of it and found out that majority of people don't even develop the so-called inner voice. These "NPCs" just live out their lives, reacting and thinking in a way that is handed to them, while people with the gift or capability to mentally yap to themselves could "think on their own".

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech

>If not multiple experiences, what are the frequently occurring phenomena of pristine experience? Chris Heavey and I gave random beepers to a stratified random sample of 30 students from a large urban university and interviewed them about the characteristics of their randomly selected pristine experiences. Five main characteristics emerged, each occurring in about a quarter of all samples (many samples had more than one characteristic). Three of those five characteristics may not surprise you: inner speech occurred in about a quarter of all samples; inner seeing occurred in about a quarter of all samples; and feelings occurred in about a quarter of all samples. The other two phenomena occurred just as frequently but are not so well known.

>Consider inner speech. Subject experienced themselves as innerly talking to themselves in 26% of all samples, but there were large individual differences: some subjects never experienced inner speech; other subjects experienced inner speech in as many as 75% of their samples. The median percentage across subjects was 20%.

>As a result of this study and others we have conducted, I'm confident that inner speech is a robust phenomenon-if you use a proper method, there's little doubt about whether or not inner speech is occurring at any given moment. And I'm confident about the individual differences-some people talk to themselves a lot, some never, some occasionally.

now that's gay

you could say the same regarding theists who consume fairy tale books like the bible.

The heck is inner speech?

Attached: 1536339327334.jpg (912x869, 290K)

you fucking gay ass brit faggot

a voice you hear speaking your thoughts for you. not to be confused with schizophrenia where-in the voice talking in your head or the things it says aren't "your own"

so basically talking to yourself in your own head?
what if they are just glitched NPCs?

its a years old r9k thing that pol has just found out abouy.

NPC is just a metaphor for lower consciousness. If you brain has a mental illness it could get glitched and stuck inside this state. It is laborious to constantly remain in higher state of consciousness and everyone needs to rest once in a while but some people choose to stay in lower consciousness throughout their day and refuse to come out of it, even if their life depends on it.

yes, practically. the meme thinks that it's a sign for superior creativity or self-awareness in general

do it
MODS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism