So do you think antifa gets laid more than you guys?

So do you think antifa gets laid more than you guys?

Attached: sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.u1.png (375x360, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlQuFamjBWk&t=87s
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=NsT1Qrhi2gU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Cg7ft76fgure.jpg (1200x669, 125K)

nope, they're treated like the cock-in-a-cage cuckolds by their femdom masters
women don't fuck men that follow orders from women

gays get laid a whole lot so probably

I fucked and red pilled so many leftist girls in the past 7 years, it would blow your mind.

>more than you guys

i think an inmate in prison gets laid more then people on pol/

I really don't.

Attached: 1503252473776.jpg (576x770, 159K)

I mean, look at this pussy slayer.

Attached: 1501880169689.jpg (430x600, 36K)

Oh yeah, they do, if you count taking it up the ass as getting laid.

Attached: 1536530503446.jpg (581x960, 107K)

I bet this one gets laid a lot.

Attached: 1500673440821.jpg (360x480, 24K)

I bet this guy is a lady killer.

Attached: 1502745702118.png (565x871, 670K)

or this one

Attached: 1530602843163.png (793x860, 1.1M)

Maybe one of these...?

Attached: 1528343948188.jpg (803x868, 174K)

If I ever need dating tips I'm going to find this guy...girl....thing....

Attached: 1500675967666.png (643x776, 606K)

based autists

what an absolute unit

Attached: 1513049748647.png (500x501, 142K)

base-ment autists

I don't think most of them can get it up, user.

Yeah, they get lots of gay sex.

Sticking your dick in an inverted penis does not qualify as "getting laid".
2nd amendment saves more lives than it "takes".

Attached: BaronOfHarkonnen.png (318x430, 273K)

Considering women in Antifa are the front line fighters and order the men around, I highly doubt it.

Also, the men are so weak most go homosexual or eunuch as their radical beliefs in feminism reduce or even prevent them from performing heterosexually. If an Antifa woman ever gets pregnant, it's most likely from her raping a guy.

yes

lmao

Attached: Antifat.jpg (1026x767, 172K)

i only know one person who likes antifa and was thinking of joining them or w.e. He's a literal fag who takes HRT pills and was thinking of castrating himself or w.e. funny right?

In Egypt?

I need more unit specifications of Antifa. This is fucking kek

nah he's from USA (georgia) i know him from the internet. he's cucked beyond belief.

yes im sure they get laid, hence why the high number of sexual assaults among antifa members specifically through their male allies.

Attached: 1510837523189.png (517x396, 273K)

>Georgia
We disown whatever he/she/it is. Please tell people he came from California instead

kek. hopefully i won't forget that.

Attached: 1518634869287.png (473x500, 8K)

Who cares? Fornication is a sin against God.
youtube.com/watch?v=HlQuFamjBWk&t=87s

Laid out, yeah

They do but like imagine a bunch of fat sweaty LGBTQ+ people who don’t bathe lying in a stinking fuck pile fueled by Xanax and ask yourself whether you are jealous or not

There were studies conducted at the time President Trump was inaugurated, that showed it was AntiFa faggots are more likely to be basement dwelling, nons.

they get to fuck chicks that dont believe in shaving or deodorant

Do trannies have sex?

Cucks don't get laid.

I know I do.

It's a good thing not to spend the whole day in this safe space of yours.
Maybe you guys should go out more often, the anger you feed would probably be away ;)

Attached: 59641fdc5f819299b5a82b014cafbc7e.jpg (201x251, 11K)

Attached: 1507088739125.jpg (1127x699, 189K)

this place is incel central, of course they do

Absolutely not. Even one of their dedicated "fighters" aka sucker punchers would not be seen as brave, but just displaying toxic masculinity.

>i know i do
no you don't

no the just feltch the whore they room with

Doesn't matter they use it for simple minded pleasure we use it to make glorious empires

Probably, but they also are more likely to get STDs from just sleeping around so insipidly. Everything is about sex with these types, and if they're this desperate for it then it says a lot about how immoral and degenerate they are. And they have the audacity to call people like us both degenerate and incels for simply not fucking every week or so.

hell no

Depends on how you look at it, if you consider getting fucked in the ass and being on the submissive side during bdsm,humiliation fetish and getting yourself and your gf BLACKED, then yes, antifa gets laid more. But with normal sex, no.

Attached: SHIETWHITEYFRAMINUSWEDINDUNUFFIN.png (773x1081, 725K)

does pegging count?

Have you seen the effeminate "men" at antifa rallies? Even the fat ugly antifa women aren't touching that with a 10 foot pole. They use the promise of pussy to lure beta losers into their trap and then send them out to do the bidding of the antifa leaders. When they wind up in jail for committing crimes do you think they ever see the antifa girls ever again? Of course not. The left eats men up and spits them out as disposable single use tools for their political goals. Antifa women know these easily manipulated and brainwashed morons aren't good breeding stock. They also know that these betas can be manipulated into any type of behavior without the woman ever having to deliver anything. This is classic extreme leftist manipulation. They've been using the same tactics since the Communists took over Russia.

Want proof? Go watch the undercover video from Louder with Crowder. Pay close attention to how the women manipulate the beta male antifa guy and encourage him to commit crime. Notice how they don't ever actually give him anything in return. Notice how he subserviently offers his life and his freedom in return for a girl just to notice him. It's one of the saddest examples of beta behavior you'll ever see.

Is that period blood?

This. Getting laid isn't necessarily a positive thing. With these types, it's just simply getting sex because they know they don't have the initiative to make a positive impression on another potential partner. So it's just cheap, vapid, overtly hedonistic fucks and nothing else. Nothing with actual meaning, just letting life rot away by just being a sex addict and nothing more.

Funny how pol don't want to accept the redpill.
Yes they have more sex and with youngs qts leftist women.
Sad but true.

Of course if you don’t mind putting your dick in anything

Attached: 96317251-9DA7-4248-9537-FBAFE7F2B00C.jpg (640x480, 66K)

you used the wrong flag dipshit

>implying that’s a good thing
Degenerates

probably. they're winning the civil war anyways. proud boys literally only have one video of them punching antifa while the rest of the videos are antifa wrecking the shit out of racist fucks on the street

Probably. But they have degenerate low-standards. I have sex with my wife on average once a week, and I prefer that than drowning in thot and boi pucci.

I am married and get sex at least 3 times a week....for the last nearly 15 years. I have caught no diseases, and got her pregnant twice. I now support my wife and children, and still get more sex then any of you pan-sexual disease traps.

Do the math. Every other day to every 3rd day on average for 15 years. No, not always sex. Sometimes blowjobs. Sometimes handjobs. I don't complain. I get pussy at least twice a week. 15 years straight, and no sign of slowing down.

I know they fuck tranny's...some say it's kinda gay...I agree with some...

You're a sex addict.

There’s definitely more fucking assholes.

yeah, faggots fuck a lot more than straight people.

>You're a sex addict.
No, my wife is. I am just a willing participant. We really like having sex. However, you are no one to judge how my wife and I enjoy ourselves in the privacy of our own home. Only an incel would try to insult someone who is having a great run with life.

Bingo!

Attached: got_it_flaunt_it.jpg (5472x3648, 522K)

You think they asked him if he felt pretty to get that half smile?

Think he was being sarcastic

>Think he was being sarcastic
My comment about my wife being a sex addict was sarcastic....Me "scolding" was done in jest as well. I hate how it is hard to convey tone via text.

I am not lying about my sex life, and I certainly will have a good time rubbing in the nose of every genital wart-having Anti-fa at every chance. Enjoy your condoms and/or plenty of curable and incurable diseases.

shopped

>So do you think antifa gets laid
this guy got laid pretty good. lol

USA: Antifa protester wiped out by truck at Patriot Prayer march
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=NsT1Qrhi2gU

Attached: Laughter_1497677675646.gif (245x207, 2M)

if gay butt sex counts then maybe

I'm sure they do. Be it homosex amongst their ranks or their disgusting feminist putting out for the collective. In all cases it's meaningless empty sex that continually fuels their hollow existence.

The gay ones get laid. The straight ones are betas trying to get the attention of the females who are only interested in black guys. If they get laid at all it's a pity fuck.

How do you keep the desire alive?

Antifa is what happens when old, STD-ridden hippies fuck.

Propably