Are you a PC or NPC?

/Pol, please tell me. Predict your next 30 thoughts. You can't. You cant predict your thoughts because you receive thoughts. How can you be the creator and the receiver? A thought is a spiritual conscientious external stimuli. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1535844468688.jpg (500x663, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/articles/got-thumos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>retarded NPC cannot figure out the mind of a normal sentient human being
Lmao you common nigger

Thoughts are dependent on input you fucking retard. I don't know my future 30 thoughts because I can't see into the future.

Attached: 1507890438335.jpg (1074x1177, 725K)

>NPC

this is the new meme?

This.NPC is bullshit man,who doesn't have an inner monologue from time to time?

npc spotted

Is it that hard NPC?

ever heard of freestyle rap? thats how non-npc people think. FUCK YOU NPC SCUM!!!!

75% of the world's population

Even more. It was tested in a fucking university.

Isn't an inner monologue just expressed retardation? Why are your thoughts so base, so rigid that they are confined to language?

here, I knew you wanted me to post this. you're welcome.

Attached: npckot4.png (267x785, 112K)

>Israeli false flag imminent!11!1!!!!!11!!
They happen all the fucking time. Lavon affair, 9/11, sandy hook, etc. Nice job nostra damus.

What does "predict" mean?

Attached: 1536520067226.jpg (230x368, 7K)

>Predict your next 30 thoughts

I'll be thinking about how much of a faggot OP is

Wow looks like my prediction was correct

>idiots

artofmanliness.com/articles/got-thumos/

>UMA

Yeah but even NPCs can't predict their next 30 thoughts, because they don't know what physical stimuli they will receive.
Doesn't work that way OP.

Id like to take such a test

learn latin pleb

Im an npc

Attached: under-the-gray.png (264x274, 25K)

How do you not have inner monologues?Surely,when faced with a problem,you reason with yourself,yes?

I've never personified people.

Jow Forums has really gone down the toilet. It's all shitty conspiracy theories anymore. Post quality must suffer between elections. I remember it being far better back in 2016.

Well make elections generals, it's not like there's not always campaign day somewhere.