What are you currently reading, Jow Forums? I just got a survival guide from the friend for the rural US...

What are you currently reading, Jow Forums? I just got a survival guide from the friend for the rural US. It's kind of dry to be honest.

Attached: Lapis_Cirno.png (600x735, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

puolustusvoimat.fi/asiointi/aineistot/ohjesaannot-ja-oppaat
pastebin.com/dM5RaWB4
youtube.com/watch?v=v4IC7qaNr7I
amazon.ca/Physics-Art-Dance-Understanding-Movement/dp/0195341015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A Tour on the Prairies by Washington Irving.
It's very interesting learning about the day to day life on the Prairies during the 1830s

Attached: 2ac8cafcc0cd21fa4778d2aa80ef5a5f.gif (250x239, 479K)

I haven't read a book in over a year now.

I just read an ancient Tandy TRS8 manual.

I just read an online essay about this NPC nonesense Jow Forums is talking about.

Honestly, it seems like they're just doing it for the meme factor, and to flood Jow Forums with autism.

That's a bad habit you should break!

Like that ever works around here.

Attached: 1235791479941.jpg (400x392, 88K)

Put some sauce on it you fucking Peruvian savage

Does manga count?

Survival guides sound cool, I'd like to buy one sometime. I'm reading Plato's Republic

I have started reading Carl Jungs book on "psychological types"

Can you give me the link?

Currently reading a manual on how to get a Raspberry Pi to do computer things. I got one a couple years ago and don't know what to do with it.

Use it to pirate movies!

Oh, back in the day during the conscription we were handed all sorts of survival stuff. It was all in Finnish ofc. Those books and notes are freely available if only you read Finnish. Here.
puolustusvoimat.fi/asiointi/aineistot/ohjesaannot-ja-oppaat

Pic related. I actually made some if this stuff all by myself. In a lab. I was ofc assisted by the senior members of the Tech Students Fireworks Club. I am a member.

The issue and the "goal" here back then was about how to make working ammunition primer/cap compounds. For that I also studied TM 31-210, very carefully.
I believe I can come up with some today, all by myself, if Really needed. Otherwise ofc no.

This all happened years before "Heisenberg", quite honestly.

Attached: mercury (II) fulminate.png (718x573, 213K)

That book is for ur survival young man, its not important to be sprinkled with superfluous nonsense! Now get readin son!

Attached: 1534799543060.jpg (256x256, 22K)

>literally cat dad

So, basically how to make explosives?

Attached: Spurdo_Troopers.gif (355x355, 811K)

I just read a catalogue of various armoured vehicles, like the Royals Royce Amoured Car.

Wikipedia article on Bant. The town, of course.

Any weird ones you can name? I enjoy obscure history and facts like that.

ITT: the ”self-improver” from r*ddit

Attached: F50A26AE-0088-449C-A497-1B9B05CF60A7.jpg (1024x680, 122K)

None of you faggots love books, you have my permission to S T O P

You should read books even if you don't love them

kot get

What, like wanting to make love to them?

/lit/ please go and stay go.

Upon realizing I haven't actually read anything, I took the time to read The Influence of Sea Power upon History. I remember reading this in highschool as part of a project.

I read a recipe on how to make meat pies. It didn't have much meat to it.

Attached: 51J6Cjy6VHL.jpg (334x500, 51K)

I'd show everyone, but the PDF is too big to upload on this board

Trying to master India's history right now

I'm reading physics texts mostly

No, I think them and the robots are seriously going in balls deep on this. Someone pointed out in the thread on /sci/ that the two papers to support that article don;t even show up in google scholar and that extrapolations are being made based on things that the article didn't even imply.

Le morte Darthur, pretty good once you get past the way it was written

just upload it to catbox.moe or mixtape and post the link here

the back label of my whiskey bottle

>someone
more like a bunch of them
and they would be right, Jow Forums can't into scientific analysis
this is not exactly news it's been happening for years

Lets hope this is just another fad like Slowjak posting and they won't autism on it for too much farther into the future.

doop

All of it? I've heard that when it comes to the smaller tribes it gets complicated since they aren't that well documented. What's impressive is that some of them were hidden for so long they were still in the stone age when they were found!

Attached: 1536540731836.png (600x735, 45K)

Mein Kampf

Unironically reading The Bible, Judges

Attached: 1520683042772.jpg (512x512, 41K)

Yeah, its a real challenge, since I've never been too interested in India and its history. But I kinda felt like I was missing out on stuff when putting such an ancient civilization aside. So I decided to give it a shot!
And yup, the first thing they say is that sources are extremely scarce for some reason. India didn't dedicate many works to history per se.

I heterosexually reading tokyo ghoul:re, user

Probably because there's so many groups of people jam-packed into a single region and some of them have literally not invented writing yet.

They had a couple of theories, including India not regarding the past as something worth studying in general or one about Islam taking over the North and getting rid of Hindu and Buddhist past. But I don't think we have an accurate answer yet.

Whenever I read the good book I immediately forget the passages afterward.

same, i've already forgotten most books i have on my shelves

Perhaps you'll rediscover something that isn't in common academic knowledge. Good luck eeither way, Georgia.

I think I just read hentai. u can judge me.

That depends on the type of hentai.

Thanks!

Alot of books, but here are the ones i'm reading.
pastebin.com/dM5RaWB4

Are you trying to unfuck your military or something?

Narziss i Goldmund - Herman Hesse

That's a rare flag!

I'm just on vacation here. A fascinating country!

I'm ironically reading 50 Shades of Grey for future memes.

How the fuck do you read a book ironically

Attached: 1532833186157.jpg (200x237, 15K)

>Ironically
Sure m8

a Ronald Reagan biography. Halfway through so far

A book cataloguing magic tricks.

I started reading Bible a week ago. and just haven't read a single page since then tho...

Old or New Testament first?

I'm looking for some literature that catalogues solo dance moves. Anyone have any ideas?

youtube.com/watch?v=v4IC7qaNr7I

new

amazon.ca/Physics-Art-Dance-Understanding-Movement/dp/0195341015

Gee, hard to think October is only a few weeks away.

pls tell time to chill out shit's going too fast

Attached: 1522118590665.png (693x707, 617K)

A good way to keep time from going too fast it to fix your sleep schedule.

I know I know I'm trying bro
Tell that shit to my fucked up brain

Attached: 1509712700066.jpg (574x430, 28K)

This thread.

Fug, that takes me back. The only Radioshack left in my state is a glorified vending machine built into a general hardware store/candy shop.

I just finished reading Anarchist's Cookbook, and it's lame. Don't know why people make a big deal over it.

It was probably more relevant back when the internet wasn't a thing, but their homemade explosives section sucks. Just use flour.

Hold me brother, September is slipping out of my hands and Autumn doesn't last long enough here.

It's more for the novelty factor than anything else.

Are you trying to impress a chick or something?

And now it's another day closer.

A soul-sucking catalogue for the produce I'll be handling next week.

Man, I need to get a calendar.

Sounds like a lot of effort...

WAAAAAAAAH I WANT YOU TO IMPLEMENT A GLOBAL RULE AGAINST THIS CARTOON TOO
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
LISTEN TO ME DO IT YOU HAVE TO DO IT NOW WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: barneyfag1.png (731x525, 537K)

Isn't that what they technically did by banishing /sug/ to trash?

All /co/ generals end up there

Not /atg/. They died before they became that cancer,

I just mean generals are their own thing. Moving them to /trash/ is a standard procedure.

I'm reading the manual to my car in order to fix an oil leak and it's making my head spin.

Is it a computerized system?

Usually they only get /trash/'d if they do something to piss off the /co/ mod like posting copious r34 or generally being obnoxious (like /lhg/).

Generals are frowned upon regardless of their content. They don't usually promote any kind of discussion and end up being fanart dumps or worse. No wonder mods tend to nuke them.

I read some Chicken Noodle Soup For the Soul, and it made me feel a bit better about my day.

Those types of generals tend to slink beyond the /co/ mods' attention. I think what causes them to banish them more than anything is when a critical mass of avatarfags is achieved.

Really? I thought some generals went to /trash/ voluntarily to post r34.