First day in Jow Forums

Hi Jow Forums

Does everyone here already know each other? Am I welcome here?

What's the culture like here? Are you guys gonna be nice to me?

Attached: 0983289023.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Feels like my first day.

Nah I'm nice.

are you gay

this board fucking sucks leave for your own good

Welcome to Jow Forums!
perish

sexo con chino

this

Why did you even come here. There's BETTER BOARDS!

anime

Attached: 1519176410555.png (900x900, 1.36M)

fuck off faggot

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Attached: el homo.png (576x432, 218K)

No

I've lurked here and there when it first came out, I thought it was just the same group of autists circlejerking but I thought it'd be bigger by now. If everyone knows each other then I'm going to find another board to subvert instead

Because this one is broken, I enjoy broken things, it helps me solve myself.

Jow Forums seems to have a lot of potential, all topics allowed and autistic anime posters, but if it's just the same avatarfags then it feels a bit gay. Anime girls would help I guess

Attached: p.jpg (1024x1056, 69K)

yikes

Attached: 1535744725908.gif (500x500, 994K)

Is that an ironic yikes post?

What you replied to is a copypasta that's been going around for like a year now

newfags gonna new

shut the fuck up heaven

Did everyone leave because I said I wasn't gay?
Dw folks everyone thinks I'm gay anyway so it's ok. How many ausflags here? Will I stick out like a sore thumb if I go around pretending I'm an oldfag?

Attached: 8900999.jpg (800x449, 67K)

Jow Forums culture is what you make it. Old fags are gone, Second wave is dying. Nubant is your for the taking.

Nah been here since April 1 last year(or was it 2 years ago) when this board was founded as an April fools joke

make me cunt

lol wat

What's with everything being called "nu-x" I don't understand

Attached: 1530774881099.gif (480x480, 360K)

Post in cirno threads
Get kot id
And always rember happy day

Attached: _11.png (1000x1000, 382K)

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a board about memes. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight teenage pleb shit. Every fucking line is a shitpost. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this board that wouldn't get you at least 50 (You)s. If you plan on killing yourself this board is for you. If you own a meme folder this board is for you. If you like wasting your time watching guys talk about ramming eachother in the ass this board is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who goes outside and actually has a job this piece of shit board is not for you and given the fact that there are no boards like that anymore because mods and posters can't get enough meme stickies shit you're better off just finding another board or killing yourself.

Fuck Jow Forums, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this board.

Attached: 1508959063090.jpg (223x225, 5K)