I absolutely hate America and want to move out and never return...

I absolutely hate America and want to move out and never return. But I can't find a job and save up any money to get the hell out of here. Plus I keep hearing about how hard it is to move to another country without a college degree.

Attached: 1521680286354.png (212x213, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Homestead_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everywhere else is a shithole where your rights arnt guaranteed.

This.

>American flag
Get your "America is numbah one" bullshit out of here.

Can you fix a car?

That usually it's a common useful trade.

No, I don't really have any trades or skills other than camera work, editing, and being an above average user on a PC.

Attached: LJ.jpg (1920x1066, 957K)

>Everywhere else is a shithole
America: the post
>where your rights arnt guaranteed.
I'm not gonna lie this isn't incorrect

It isn't hard getting a job in another country if that country happens to be a shithole where even the dumbest American would be a genius. Do you speak any foreign language?

I can speak some German, Japanese, and Russian.

>I absolutely hate America
Why?

Impressive, Russia probably would take you, and has incentives. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Homestead_Act

I don't know why anyone would hate our beautiful country, but the pursuit of Happiness in our Bill of Rights dictate that it is our duty to help those unhappy in our country to move to where they wish.

just go to community college or something lmao

Our rights are only guaranteed on paper. Cops can and do search/beat/kill anyone they want.

Nigga just cross down the border
Like nigga just walk away

Ain't nobody crossin this here border. Leaving is labelling yourself as a traitor and enemy of America. He must be destroyed before he joins the islamic gommunists!!!!

Attached: 1496636978984.jpg (600x610, 35K)

>the pursuit of Happiness in our Bill of Rights dictate

Attached: huh.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

lmao you're not useful anywhere you go.

Enough for a newspaper.

Stop being a fucking self absorbed faggot and come up with a plan. I would fucking love to live in the US, truly the land of opportunities. I'm banned though. Take a risk and move to a city, you can easily get a job and work from there, I hear Detroit is prosperous

Attached: 1535774657599.webm (540x360, 1.79M)

>Americans actually believe this

Attached: 1517276241131.gif (372x408, 166K)

I'm with you there, OP. I'm actually in the process of getting a degree so I can get a job and save up enough to do exactly that. I fucking hate America

>I would fucking love to live in the US, truly the land of opportunities.
lmao

>I hear Detroit is prosperous
LMAO

the easiest way to move out of america and never return would be to kill yourself

Attached: shizune laugh.gif (364x448, 741K)

Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else desu. I’ve traveled a lot in my young life already the USA is really a good deal for the most part

Based

where would you want to go?

>Detroit
>prosperous

Naruto's animation is beyond atrocious

Attached: 1507805166729.png (736x414, 289K)

>no money
>no degree
>i hayt amurica ;_;
>i keep hearing

Damn mate, you sound like an absolute bum. I mean, we are no better but if you arent going to contribute in any way, don't bother bringing your white-trash ass to a different country just because Hillary didn't win the elections.Just go work at mcDonalds or smth

this