Wojak The NPC!

>GRRR I HATE THE NPC THREADS

>GRRR FUCK SOCIETY

Attached: E12A97F6-53C6-4BB4-A907-C6C0AF48F1BC.jpg (938x974, 89K)

Why would they hate NPC threads if they don’t think about them?

SO ORGANIC AMIRITE Jow Forums?!?!?!?!

MOssad meme to blame video games and guns on their next mass shooting narrative. The last Mass shooting was a failure and it was at a Madden tournament. Right after there were people on TV pushing for "Video game control" but the narrative died quick because everyone knew a kike was the shooter.

Attached: 1519817331414.jpg (2498x628, 440K)

There there npc

Attached: npcd.png (971x546, 83K)

T.npc

Poor Wojak can't catch a break. First he was just depressed, then peepee poopoo pepe had it out for him, then he became a hillary supporter, turned pink from rage during the bitcoin crash, turned into a boomer then a zoomer somehow, and now this.

Maybe hes better off this way.

Attached: 1523703896980.jpg (794x751, 166K)

This guy is living proof NPCs are real

Wouldn't NPCs make the NPC threads to fit in?

Attached: 1536196632537.gif (586x181, 738K)

sage

fond the NPC

I refuse to believe this meme a has any merit in reality no matter how many meme studies you post.
I can clearly hear myself speak even when typing this post, i refuse to believe it is different for anyone else. Anyone claiming to not hear himself is simply trolling

Hello sister fucker!

I posted an image here in this post. Only people that are not NPCs can see it. All NPCs cannot see it. What do you think of this imge user?

>questioning a narrative on Jow Forums
Spotted the NPC. Don't think for yourself.

I literally cannot be an NPC if I have inner dialog you dolt

If it's used by YouTuber's, it was a psyop from the beginning like a seed planted.

I used to assume that everyone spoke on his mind too, but I get to knew at least 3 person without inner monologue. Dunmo whats the total % of NPCs though

Yeah we’re supposed to believe that some human brains, despite being structurally identical to other brains, experience a radically different form of cognition that no neuroscientist or psychologist has noticed in the last 150 years.

People believe it because it lets them look down on someone, not realizing that it’s a humiliating admission of your own stupidity. Not that Jow Forums knows anything about that...

Attached: baldur.png (721x502, 685K)

literally any meme you see here that you don't like you will label as a mossad psyop.

If everyone was able to think for themselves then surely there wouldn’t be niggers getting shot by the police everyday for pulling guns on them after just being caught with weed

You Israeli inbreds are subhuman filth that have no idea what it means to be human and therefore every shitty meme you make has to be spammed nonstop out of nowhere because otherwise it wouldn't catch SINCE ITS NOT ORGANIC AT ALL

How do NPCs know they're NPCs if they can't self reflect?

This doesn't fit, NPC can't exist without society.

Also NPC can't self reflect, they wouldn't hate these threads unless they were told to.

>commie flag
The left will never meme.

right, now its an israeli psyop

Mossad is an israeli intelligence agency. This is what I"m talking about. You israeli subhumans are too stupid to understand anything.

They're only programmed to interpret these threads in The Matrix format and these threads throw a fatal exception though its basically the same concepts.

>Swiss
>having a soul in any capacity
kek
how about you go slaughter some dogs and eat them, literally the chinese of mittel europa

Attached: house_on_a_hill_by_sandara-db68c1s.jpg (750x1036, 211K)

lmao so if NSA does a psyop, you are part of the psyop. nice.
what if i do get it? what if i'm in charge of it?

The only thing inorganic is the amount of sperg coming from the people posting that it's a "mossad psyop". It really makes me think that you are indeed and NPC and NPC's are the ones posting the Mossad op angle to fit in.

>real funny coming from an animal

The same way blind people know they’re blind. You just ask them “hey, do you see colors and shapes” and blinds say no. NPCs say no when you ask “do you have an inner voice inside your head”

kys

Attached: 1536335640290.jpg (2496x798, 572K)

Jews are viruses and not NSA. Get out virus.

haha hi! el oh el

Attached: 1529549669450.png (570x734, 748K)

Most memes are forced you fucking newfag, lurk moar

>real funny coming from a fucking insect
i hope germany annexes you guys soon and then blacks you up with a huge wave of 32 million muslims

Attached: house_on_a_hill_by_sandara-db68c1s.jpg (750x1036, 214K)

>tfw I can both visualized and monologue.
What the fuck am I bros?

Attached: 1518534593738.jpg (480x542, 42K)

There’s a new meme a lot of people like. You take being a schizophrenic to levels I’ve never seen

He is sperging out in every thread that mentions NPCs

It's fucking forced and you aren't foolign anyone. Jesus christ you people are getting shittier and shittier. I guess you're running out of Palestinian blood to drink. Good thing the invasion begins soon and your kind will die.

>germany
>annexing anything

You'd have more luck betting on the French you retard.

If you can masturbate to your own thoughts you're not an NPC.

Aggro as many as you can and kite them into the Jews

Take medication. You’re a paranoid schizophrenic. I’m telling you this for your own benefit not to be rude

Give a quest

whew, guess I'm safe then.

kek.

Attached: 1518457026990.jpg (716x1234, 156K)

Ultimate truth

I've been away from Jow Forums for 2 weeks, come back and see NPCs shitpost, can i get an explanation retards ?

I asked some people I know and only a couple said they talked to themselves in their heads. Others just said they went by feelings and images

The kikes aren’t running on pysops on this board. You’re having delusions

Do you hear yourself thinking? Yes? Good. No? You're an NPC.

This 2bh, the NPC meme is pretty dank and organic, probably almost as good as boomer wojack.>implying the swiss aren't tiny people
Germany cucked the entirety of Europa, France fell short in 6 weeks. The only thing saving the Brits was that they were seprated by water, if there was a landmass connecting Germany to the British Isles they probably would've lasted a couple weeks. Really, for all shit the swiss like to claim they really have nothing to back them up, the first industrial war they fight they'd probably go down in 12 hours tops.

Attached: defiler_dreadnought_attack_by_lionel23-d3g2lve.jpg (1024x614, 219K)

....inside the matrix....

Attached: npc-matrix01.jpg (234x264, 34K)

proof that NPCs are real is the fact that theres so many NPC threads all of a sudden they follow a script and all post the same thing whatever is popular trend

even like a week ago this didnt even exist

ok that's it? but who doesn't have an inner voice ? I always thought everybody had one ?

Did that earlier. I'm basically a Demi god at this point then with all these npc fucking up our Earth

lmao mods are mossad

Everyone does that

pol memes are trash

That's why they're deported to this board

ANOTHER WOJAK EDIT
OH MY GOD
COULD THIS BE THE BEGINNING OF AN EPIC NEW MEME???