Tfw my therapist asked me if I'm an incel

>tfw my therapist asked me if I'm an incel

Attached: illust_58008878_20180706_112231.jpg (849x1200, 385K)

are you?

I like this picture you posted.

Thats mean .

seriously
how did the conversation go from there

Attached: 1527324994421.gif (340x340, 137K)

did you tell him you go post on Jow Forums?

did he actually use the word incel?

Attached: what.png (509x485, 232K)

Same here OP, mine asked if I was sexually active :(

is your therapist a woman?

This, the therapist is probably a npc roastie who likes throwing buzzwords and call herself a therapist when her degree was handed to her on a silver plate. Women are mentally ill by default and you should probably fuck a hooker if you can't handle being a virgin anymore. The odds of having a sane woman are on par with having an uncorrupt politician, just remember that if you want to fall for the romance jew you're in for a wild ride that will make you regret everything you did for her. Women never contributed to nothing, they can't even get along with their own gender let alone build stuff and aid people psychologically. If there's one fucking thing women are good at aside from whining all the time after being given every privilege of the world is lock themselves in their homes and farm children while their husbands are dealing with life. I refuse to believe a woman therapist can be even trusted in the first place, you should stop the therapy if you're in the hands of a mentally ill bitch.

Attached: 1529670257293.jpg (440x220, 18K)

Is this /pol9k/ satire pepsico

wew
the absolute state of americans

Attached: 1520529228537.png (784x763, 397K)

it's real life

No it's mental illness grown from an Jow Forums circlejerk too make themselves feel better about their shitty lives

yeah. people have been calling me that sometimes :(

Shut the fuck up, women are as good as invalids, they should only think about about letting mankind thrive THATS LITERALLY ALL THEYR FUCKING GOOD FOR FUCKING NORMALFAG TRASH GAS YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CUMGARGLING SHITSTAIN FAGGOT YOUR THE REASON FUCKING INCELS EXIST I HOPE YOU GET TO SEE YOUR WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY DIE IN FRONT OF YOUR FUCKING EYES I HOPE YOU GET THE MOST PAINFUL CANCER AND FUCKING BLEED TO DEATH I HOPE YOUR FUCKING GF IS GETTING FUCKED BY TYRONE BECAUSE THATS EXACTLY WHATS HAPPENING THERES NO OTHER WAY WITH FUCKING WOMEN PIECES OF FUCKING MELT SHIT

Calm down honey you're being hysterical

DIE IN A FUCKING HOLE FUCKING NPC SHIT

Okay retard

fucking gas yourself

please calm down user