What are you emulating right now?

What are you emulating right now?

Attached: 1535853444494.jpg (750x807, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/maggiesmoczynski/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy fuck

Nothing, I direct inject with the virtual console.

Milk shopping cart just arive

Attached: 1500177930092.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

I remember this pic from a /s/ thread, should be still up
Nothing, I still have physical copies of console games I bought but never played

emulating pussy with my hand thanks to those bazongas

instagram.com/maggiesmoczynski/

You derailed your own thread with those milkers.

Gotta get around to putting a loader on a HDD and my softmodded PS2 thing will finally be complete, and I will finally be able to play Samurai Western. Applause.

Attached: 154286-Samurai_Western_(Europe)_(En,Fr,De,Es,It)-1490844768.jpg (320x224, 12K)

been playing a lot of mario party 7 through parsec. that game feels like the one everyone skips cuz 8 is so good. don’t wanna call it a “hidden gem” but when it comes to mario party...

He knows exactly what he's doing, user. He's been doing it for god knows how long now

vs. super mario bros so i can do a video on it and compare the differences to regular super mario bros

The best version of Ys IV. Much better than the shitty remake

Attached: Ys-IV-The-Dawn-of-Ys-English-Reproduction-TurboGrafx-16-CD-Game-Screenshot-1_grande.jpg?v=1486085884 (600x600, 88K)

good quick game, really reminded me of god hand in the end for some reason

Dragon Quest VII.

I also just discovered Citra doesn't appear to have a built in screenshot function, which is weird.

Basic human emotions.

What a smart and talented young woman. I’m sure she’ll use that ASU education to really make something of herself in this world.

I can see the resemblance.

metroid prime

>emulating
How the fuck isn't this a /v/ thread

based mods

Because mods are retarded