Npc are people who

NPCs are half real people

They have a reality of any pet or animal under commands

It's very scary to know The NPCs are living...but they are not aware with consciousness.

- Washington DC people missing
-pizza gate
-Abandon homes

It's possible to have
-high IQ
-active
-social / very quiet / humble

NPCs can think like other people. NPCs needs discipline.
They accept anything. If they don't accept it. Then they don't.

NPCs can also speak and read. But they can't really have real life social problems. If they do. They can't confront it.

NPCs can not walk or body gesture unless told otherwise.

They are like " fembots " or " malebots "

They are nice people but it has very bad consequences.

This must be a reason why people should becareful when having sexual intercourse without condoms.

(((Truth insert here)))

Jews becomes rich.
Even real Jews says it.
" We make profit out of them. They are not humans. They are like animals. Blind people. Even God says this. We can kill them but we suggest not. "

I forgot the video. I also believe the jews.

I'm not to sure if the torahs, the Bible, the qorah mentioned about them in a event???

" Something about killing the people that lives in the small village "

" Because they are not okay (((NPCs)))???"

Attached: 3217664.jpg (320x320, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech
www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameralism_(psychology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: VIRGIN NPC.jpg (2648x1327, 658K)

I just know this is gonna take off

Attached: 1536121015483.jpg (493x424, 30K)

Ivebeen away for a week, where did this npc shit come from?

Was about to ask this too.
In my brain it translate too Non playable character but Idk how the fuck that works in real life

What if I'm an NPC and I don't know it because I'm watching an NPC from the inside and I can communicate with him?

Attached: 1511935679316.jpg (680x680, 52K)

You're scaring me friendo

Attached: 1532091476182.gif (500x532, 904K)

This study showed many people dont have an inner monologue when thinking.

psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/pristine-inner-experience/201110/not-everyone-conducts-inner-speech

Attached: pt.jpg (649x623, 78K)

It has been discovered that the majority of humanity does not conduct inner speech/monologue. In other words they have no soul. This has been written about in various religious texts.

Simply put the majority of humanity isn't human.

>IS ACTUALLY ALIVE

Attached: 1478492779443.jpg (553x539, 46K)

Now i see why poltards believe this meme so readily

Attached: image.jpg (2048x300, 113K)

Will someone explain what NPC stands for I thought it was just non-player controlled

Attached: 1516877420534.png (778x512, 34K)

Some pop psychology study from 2012 that had a grand total of 30 participants. Something like 25% of the participants claimed to have no inner voice.

It's fucking stupid.

When the war started.
The farm has been destroyed.
Population has been rapidly growing and the farmers has not been growing.

Some people were born without coinsciousness, misunderstanding about life.

All they can do is.
Is to Be a robot.

It means people who dont hate themselves, see

Kenyan NPCs who are 7 don't even realize they exist
www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology-2010-Broesch- Cultural Variations in Children's Mirror Self-Recognition.pdf
>Western children first show signs of mirror self-recognition (MSR) from 18 to 24 months of age, the benchmark index of emerging self-concept. Such signs include self-oriented behaviors while looking at the mirror to touch or remove a mark surreptitiously placed on the child’s face. The authors attempted to replicate this finding across cultures using a simplified version of the classic “mark test.” In Experiment 1, Kenyan children (N = 82, 18 to 72 months old) display a pronounced absence of spontaneous self-oriented behaviors toward the mark. In Experiment 2, the authors tested children in Fiji, Saint Lucia, Grenada, and Peru (N = 133, 36 to 55 months old), as well as children from urban United States and rural Canada. As expected from existing reports, a majority of the Canadian and American children demonstrate spontaneous self-oriented behaviors toward the mark. However, markedly fewer children from the non-Western rural sites demonstrate such behaviors. These results suggest that there are profound cross-cultural differences in the meaning of the MSR test, questioning the validity of the mark test as a universal index of self-concept in children’s development.

The study showed that, out of a sample of 30 people, 5 of them were not conducting inner monologue at the time their pager was buzzed.

Repeating this is bad science and just serves to make autists think they're special.

see:

Non Player Character.

I thought it was like No Personal Dialogue or something but wouldn't that be NPD?

Forced meme by some organisation. Not sure why, but they've been shilling it for a week now.

Attached: 1536446744120.jpg (491x491, 83K)

Non playable character

>inner my monologue
How pretentious can you be
>unironically posts on pol
Nevermind

The actual study is inconsequential. It just formalised a concept which all inner dialoggers already knew.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x649, 51K)

Can I get a link to the study that claimed most people were NPCs?

Attached: 1536520823438.png (6448x1327, 1.89M)

Attached: 1536316638705.jpg (931x486, 148K)

Try and get a few more images you lazy fucking shill

here:

"Self realizing NPC" is fucking stupid

We're all gonna make it bros

" Inner thoughts "

These NPCS are real dawg

Desu desu

This. I couldn’t believe my ears when I worked in retail and found most staff
-could not recall songs on demand in their head
-do not think to themselves with an inner voice
-make decisions on an instant, reactionary level rather than evaluating the decision
-do not dream most nights, some don’t at all

There's no way that's real.

what even....

Maybe it correlates with the Worrier/Warrior gene. Only 13% of people produce high enough dopamine to run their brain on good capacity in normal situations, but they crack under stress. While the warrior gene runs on low capacity and only comes alive under stress.

>rs4680(A) = Worrier. Met, more exploratory, lower COMT enzymatic activity, therefore higher dopamine levels; lower pain threshold, enhanced vulnerability to stress, yet also more efficient at processing information under most conditions
>rs4680(G) = Warrior. Val, less exploratory, higher COMT enzymatic activity, therefore lower dopamine levels; higher pain threshold, better stress resiliency, albeit with a modest reduction in executive cognition performance under most conditions

Unsurprisingly the lowest COMT activity is manifested in East Asians and highest in Eurpeans.

G-guys..i think my ex of almost 3 years had no inner voice..
When we were in major arguments about her not being able to communicate her social problems she always said she couldnt focus her thoughts when she was alone. She literally said she couldnt think anything when shes on her way somewhere for example. She had some mental problems cus' of her parents but still i never thought about it as if she could have been an NPC. Its been over a year now and it kinda creeps me out thinking about back then..

I mean highest COMT in east asians and lowest in Europeans

For retards to understand the term npc. It refers to the fact that some people dont have soul (the sub-humans) and the fact that some white people are kiked so bad that you can no longer can call them human (basedboys, wagecucks, feminists etc).

>test works
>but gives different results when performed on different cultures/races
>therefore it is flawed

So I just read that and the whole thing was very familiar and I checked the comments and, honestly, I'm pretty damn certain that the pic related comment belongs to me. I knew I'd heard of all this before.

Attached: holyshit.png (2000x1289, 182K)

>-could not recall songs on demand in their head

impossible they were trolling you

>-make decisions on an instant, reactionary level rather than evaluating the decision

you do that too most decisions are made on an uncoscious level and then are explained logically afterwards.

-do not dream most nights, some don’t at all

>-do not dream most nights, some don’t at all

they don't remember the dreams

sage.
fuck off shareblue niggers and data miners

Attached: 1535629529726.jpg (1714x1070, 696K)

Nice try Agent Smith.

Attached: image.png (430x441, 86K)

Interesting. I'll have to check that on codegen.

Attached: you can turn yourself.png (1842x1164, 331K)

Attached: TRIGGERED NPC.jpg (714x481, 114K)

*crack*
*sips*
i liked this meme better when they were called organic portals

all of you faggots in this thread need to read this book

Attached: bicameral.jpg (356x500, 102K)

can you give a tl;dr?

>feeding the chattering ego
What a shallow demonic plot. Sad.

Can we just go back to andy sixx memes? This shit is really is clogging up Jow Forums

The book in pic related might explain you people a factor or two about the concept that is forcibly or not being approached en masse the last few days on here.

>>Typography is not only a technology but is in itself a natural resource or staple, like cotton or timber or radio; and, like any staple, it shapes not only private sense ratios but also patterns of communal interdependence

I would say this runs along with the argument I've seen pop up by a so called psychologist that more socialized people tend to be more npc-like.

This Ancient Hellenic Pottery Baking forum was however so plugged into the matrix that we became the matrix?

Attached: gutenberg.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Attached: npc.png (1087x801, 351K)

when you see an npc meme post logs.

Attached: 1536371380324.jpg (680x823, 55K)

What are these threads? Are your moms npcs too?

>2 sides of the brain used to speak
>people thought these were commands from the gods
>example is the Iliad where people automatically followed orders from the gods
>eventually people reconciled both sides of the brain into one and we became conscious beings
or some shit like that

Muh nigga

the only people that are npcs are the ones calling other people npcs. really stupid and gay. Can we get back to how blacks aren't gonna replace us?

Attached: z3j1tuxi8wk11.jpg (1000x1030, 57K)

interesting

>The substrate of the Universe is a feedback loop
>What we call "consciousness" equates to focal points of this feedback loop
>Technically, everything is conscious, albeit in degrees
>NPCs are an exception and are not conscious
>Thought is Conflict
>Conflict is Life
>Life is Motion seeking Death

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicameralism_(psychology)

intrestinger

more interestinger

basically he's argument is that all of humanity was not sentient even during egiptyian, ancient greece (during the iliad) times.

he goes very in depth about it.

the idea is that humans instead of having conscious toughts they were reacting to voices that they heard inside their heads.
and that those voices were attributed to gods.

humans became conscious when started to actively think and speak with their own voice inside their head instead of listening to the commands of the gods.

hearing it like this sounds like the rambling of a madman but it makes a good argument for this.

he spend a lot of time to explain how it's possible to have a functioning civilization without the need of humans being conscious.

i always tought it was impossible but after things like this post
it's starting to not look so crazy

Attached: 1534157472048.gif (497x373, 489K)

Anyhoo, this NPC bullshit is a clear psyop to divide people even more and distract from the real problem which is Muslims and Jews. Think about it

I do the exact same thing. But I don’t understand. Is inner speech good or bad?

That makes sense to me and it's something I've thought about before. The ancients didn't understand consciousness at all. I'm gonna read this book, cheers.

Mods are scared of the truth.

yep - (((they're))) worried that (((their))) media created, propaganda fuled zombie hoard is being identified. (((someone))) is worried. (((they))) need us blaming muslims and victimising jews.

(((Their))) biggest problem is if we start thinking of politicians as NPCs

Inner speech is great. It allows for serious introspection and the ability to question your self and your own decisions. Without it we are no better than animals.

Excellent I thought I was odd man. Example, I’ll be walking my phone will buzz. In my head I’m thinking gawd damn it, who the fuck is that bothering me while I’m trying to eat.

reminder that this is a reddit thread

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1095, 327K)

Stop using remakes of pepe and wojack and create something original for once!

Not on the original thread. Only after it was moved from pol to bant. Unless I know know what’s going on

hahah you guys have your own memes. How cute, it thinks its people. Bunch of NPCs.

Attached: neko_339.jpg (2190x3292, 954K)