Snoop Dogg Racist Outburst

Can we talk about Snoop Dogg's racist diatribe whilst he was watching UFC?
>Wakanda, nigga!

Attached: IMG_9863.jpg (750x767, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5navbjUq20
youtube.com/watch?v=TcK0MYgnHjo
youtube.com/watch?v=ByeyFfOHgQA
humansarefree.com/2014/04/mankinds-forbidden-history-holds-answer.html?m=0
youtube.com/watch?v=3-10CPNiJ5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you want to talk about 4/20 nigger, user?
It's not like he's relevant anymore.

blacks don't like white people and frankly I don't like them either

welcome to Jow Forums

Attached: https_%2F%2Fassets.ifttt.com%2Fimages%2Fchannels%2F1352860597%2Ficons%2Fon_color_large.png (240x240, 11K)

What did he say then?

Weed nigger is just trying to convince other niggers that he's one of them still. You know? He can't just go out and prove it. He's got money after all.

Racism is when a pussy ass white boy claims superiority to a hypermasculine black bull so he's not racist.

Darren Till would fucking kill you. He is a very tough guy that lost to a world champion.

Now fuck off and put your chains back on to pick cotton and suck massas dick, you smelly, dumb coon.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5navbjUq20
>"fuck donald trump" at white fighter from UK

why? even the normies are talking about what an absolute retard he is

>Hyper masculine

Niggers aren't masculine. They're feral. They're animalistic. They're uncultured. Big difference.

Attached: slave-market.jpg (789x591, 201K)

post some gore shit.

Attached: DHm3DTwUAAA-jol.jpg (700x391, 11K)

it was a satirical comment you dumbfucks

what i said represents how the normal people in ur society perceive this matter and the perception that is prescribed to them by the jews. there, i spelled it out for you.

He actually directly addressed your point. Blacks are obese, violent children with a chip on their shoulder because the jewbox said whitey is the cause of all their problems.

Well next time word it so it makes sense. I did my best to interpret.

Just ignore the scrawny low IQ nigger.

>Advertises shitty headphones at the end of the video

Snoop nigger is such a joke

Remember when he converted to Rastafarianism and was calling himself "Snoop Lion"? lol.

It was like a Black version of Ras Trent.
youtube.com/watch?v=TcK0MYgnHjo

Wakanda, Nigga!

Attached: IMG_9535.png (1334x750, 1.65M)

THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

BLACK PEOPLE CANT BE RACISTS!!!!

ONLY WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE!!!!!

What the fuck is Wakanda?

Attached: 1536357544423.png (523x432, 12K)

Fictional country in Marvel comics. It became popular lately because of the Marvel movie Black Panther.

Dumb nigger thought Darren Till was Colby Covington, what a fucking retard.

>Snoop Fag

Ayo hol' up, did it really originate from the comics? I thought it at least had some historical background, albeit kangz-tier... LMAO at niggers.

Attached: 1535934858041.png (560x541, 39K)

100% fictional. It's also a powderkeg.

youtube.com/watch?v=ByeyFfOHgQA

wow you're precious

Lmao snoop dog could fuck your wife and you probably cant even do anything about it

I can't help but fucking laugh. This shit is LITERALLY something that you'd see straight out of the motherfucking Boondocks cartoon.

>CHOKE HIS AZZ OUT
>BLACK PANTHA NIGGUH
>WAKANDA NIGGUH, WAKANDA PLAYA
>YOUSE A FUCKIN' DING DONG

Like what the hell? I'm thinking that this is half-satire on Snoop's part.

Attached: 1526354687385.gif (435x250, 1.6M)

That's okay, Colby will smack that nigger around in due time.

Niggers were created in a lab 1000s of years ago by a more advanced civilization (Atlanteans-Ants-Ancients) as bio-farm/mining machinery.
Not human, not gods creatures, prove me wrong, pro tip you cant.

Such racial expressions are natural and should not be condemned.

He should have shown them his Nikes

Has no place in sports. Being black or white does not make you a good fighter. And a fighter does not necessarily represent only himself but also his coach(es), team etc. These teams are rarely racially homogeneous. Mike Tyson's boxing coach was a white man, Klitschko brothers coach a black man, you get where I'm going with this. Making this shit racial is retarded because it has next to nothing to do with it at the end of the day. And since we're on the topic, professional fighting is unlike real fighting, because boxing/UFC have certain rules and you will be penalized, results overturned for breaking some of these rules etc. In addition, training camps study opponent footage to find weaknesses to exploit and all kinds of shit. It's fighting, sure, but it is far removed from real life.

In the 1970's a kahazar made up a fictional african country in his comic book to prove that whites have no right to feel intellectually superior to blacks, because in his made-up comic book universe that country existed.

naturally many blacks have latched onto this, missing the irony that
1. wakanda doesn't exist
2. it was invented by an ashkenazi
This has not stopped black americans from embracing the fantasy whole heartedly. Maxine Waters was throwing up imaginary Wakanda gestures at Aretha Franklin's funeral. 200% cringe.

The white equivalent would be a bunch of Whites yelling "GONDOR!" every time Whites did anything. Actually it would be slightly less cringe-worthy since Whites can at least make up our own stories.

It has a place in the real world. We are naturally "racist". That is okay and should not be condemned.

I mean, a lot of Caucasians do that kind of thing, but it's done jokingly. Like when you get a bunch of geeks in a room and they start spouting "FOR THE EMPEROR!" and shitposting about which branch of Space Marines is the best.

literally OOGA BOOGA tier, why do white people think hes their friend again?

You may be autistic.

GONDOR PRIDE WORLD WIDE!

Attached: 1200-266268-invention-of-the-airplane.jpg (1200x766, 658K)

>equating the mentally ill with nihgers
Checks out.

Is snop dogo an npc guys?

>you eber met a kraka name wilbur? Me either
WE WUZ PLANES N SHEEIT

It comes down to being able to tell the difference between reality and fiction.

I hate him so much for ruining trailer park boys season 11.

But it is nonsensical to root for a fighter based on his race when his trainers, coaches, team, partners etc. aren't same race, ethnicity etc.

Snoop dogg didn't use to be so angry and a huge racist.

He just spends all his time on "FUCK WHYPEEPOL" social media and now hes gone full black panther mode.

Its sort of like how we all were before coming on Jow Forums, we were sort of racist before, but not really angry about it, and coming on this echo chamber makes our racial tendencies grow and grow, and we get angry

That said, I am not saying racism shoudn't exist, it is perfectly natural and normal, the problem is that constantly reading and discussing it makes people on both sides autistically angry and even more racist than before.

Wasn't he a white jew in high school or something and his artificial negritude is just a slick mercenary move to make him a hip rapper?

Worst aussie poster ever.

Jow Forums is the opposite of an echo-chamber, user.

Attached: pol.jpg (533x492, 72K)

Are you an NPC?

This place is just another echo chamber, just on our side.

I don't see your rebuttal to any of the points brought up in the image I posted. Only a baseless attack on my person and a repeat of the assertion that has already been defeated.

Attached: pol the hurtbox.png (999x442, 169K)

Aussies aren't supposed to be this stupid.

This is correct, but doesn't understand that he is just a woke-NPC.

Just because we're right, doesn't mean the rest of the world must care.

Just think, if you were a Jew, or Muslim, or Black, even if you know what is said on here is 100% truth, how does it benefit you as one of those outsiders to agree with it? It doesn't, its only logical for them to lie and subvert to avoid the reality.

If you were Black you'd be doing the same thing, even if you were a "based black man", there is no benefit for you to be a "based black man" because white people still don't want you, and now you piss off your own people who are trying to keep a false-reality going.

Same applies to women and feminist. Women hate women who are not feminist more than men because the women who are not feminist destroy the false-reality of the feminist.

He's always been racist, also he FBI informant and fucks underage kids. Just wait , it's coming faggots

Nigga, you just mad, cause your whiteboi got smashed by based brother. Snoop is a friend with the blackest white woman ever Martha fucking Stewart

>junkie nigger cheering cage fighter nigger
almost iconic

No, I wouldn't, because I'm not a fucking sociopath.

Empathy means that I won't try to screw people over needlessly for my own gain or some sort of tribalistic bullshit. It doesn't mean I won't ventilate someone who tries to assault me or take my shit, though.

For some reason, people have trouble understanding this.

Don't forget that it was created by two jews: Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.

Prove you're right
Pro tip, you can't

Bump

obsequiously

This. just don't even give him any attention. he will fade away

Yeah, kicking a homeless guy who is just sleeping is nigger tier behaviour.

they aren't. that's a chink

woodley guaranteed has a higher IQ than till. literal white trash out of liverpool. you seen his tattoo? heard how he talks?

Attached: maquart ko woodley.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Snoop dogg is a fucking dumb
Cunt

This should be on those national test broadcasts (like the one coming up) as opposed to the blank airspace.
“Don’t give things you don’t like any attention” should be the golden rule of Internet socializing. Trump is the best example of how he (the recipient) can just turn it in his favor.

Just run his post through a search engine next time.
humansarefree.com/2014/04/mankinds-forbidden-history-holds-answer.html?m=0

youtube.com/watch?v=3-10CPNiJ5A

not sure about IQ, but he surely has more of those opression points

Cringe. How can a grown man act so childish?

because of DUDE WEED MAN!

Attached: trudeau-cuck-tears.jpg (940x627, 90K)

Fuck that skinny nigger - he's bought and paid for by his jewish masters.

He thought Darren Till was Colby Covington lmao

>we live in a time where people unironically use a fictional place as their heritage and say it live in front of people proudly

yikes

The only reason nigger subhuman rappers like snoop nigger are popular is stupid ass white people buying their music. Stop giving money to dumb apes that hate you.

Attached: 1516398330356.png (1080x515, 528K)

it really is boondocks

>Its sort of like how we all were before coming on Jow Forums, we were sort of racist before, but not really angry about it,
You're wrong.
We were angry and frustrated before, now we're happy and shitposting.

Jow Forums is a place of free speech, unlike social media and society

DID HE JUST SCREAM WAKANDA??? IS THAT FOR REAL LMAO HAHAHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHHAH

Attached: HAHHAAHAHAHA.jpg (200x199, 8K)

/thread

KEK we should meme this to existence, also that niggas sunked atlantis, that atlantis give them freedom, and they just burned it down.

Sadly I think he's just that one PC that is nonstop afk smoking weed

>I'm thinking that this is half-satire on Snoop's part.

You have far too charitable an opinion of niggers then.