Been hired multiple times now in different IT-jobs, but i couldn't get along well with ANY coworkers in the past...

Been hired multiple times now in different IT-jobs, but i couldn't get along well with ANY coworkers in the past. Been hired and fired in around 5 jobs every month now (roughly 60 jobs in a year were i can't stay longer). How to fix this shit? I'm fucking tired of that hired/fired circle now.

Attached: 2015-03-15-what-makes-a-great-coworker_image-01.jpg (865x597, 121K)

smash your voicebox until you can't talk anymore, then you can't argue with anyone.

What attribute of yours makes them hate you? or What makes you hate your co-workers so much?
Some people are a pain in the ass to talk with but it is essential in a working environment. You must not allow yourself to become unlikable otherwise problem like those you describe arise.

Theres clearly more to it than just co workers
You need time out of the office to sort yourself out

It's mostly because you are new and must get to know everything at first. But some coworkers seem to make things harder for beginners.

Also it's hard for me to get into normie interests,
it is tiring to laugh to cheap normie jokes and eat fast food with coworkers everyday after work(the time were everybody can talk with eachother).

Where to start?

>but i couldn't get along well with ANY coworkers in the past
>Also it's hard for me to get into normie interests,
it is tiring to laugh to cheap normie jokes and eat fast food with coworkers everyday after work(the time were everybody can talk with eachother)
you should evaluate what you've done wrong. for example in most office settings, most dont care about the cirno GET you rolled on a japanese image board

im kinda confusing what you mean. You get fired because you won't interact with anyone? or do you get fired because you rage or something?

Getting fired for not get along well with coworkers socially. Skip team events after work, don't eat normie fast foods with all together, don't laugh about normie jokes while at work.

what the fuck?

No mate, that doesnt happen 5 times a month
Theres more to it and you know that

yeah op, do you over-react when someone talks to you about some "normie stuff"

Do you not realize how much of a burden you might be for others?

you're fucking lying OP. you dont get fired for not being sociable.

How can there be an even more autistic German than the average German?

>But some coworkers seem to make things harder for beginners.
I know this feel.
>last couple of jobs I had to learn from some dipshit fuckhead just how to do the most basic of tasks the position holds
>barely shows me anything
>ask him why
>you're not gonna be here longer than a month or so, so what's it matter?

Underrated post

But seriously OP what is the real reason you went through 60 jobs in a year

this
>60 jobs a year
is that even possible?

I highly doubt it
I'm surprised he could even get that many jobs in a year if he is that autistic
Something here doesnt match

How's it going now, you found something since then?

Well, that's it. Pretty much autism, i guess. I prefer to talk about technical things private, rather than random TV shows, also i'm into Jow Forums that's why i despise team events and after work meetups with alcohol and fatty food.

you're definitely fucking lying.

Why

Attached: fdbdb.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Maybe it wasn't them. In before you say it was.

americans cant comprehend that someone doesnt like fastfood