>>>Jow Forums185233351

pure autism

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

The average pol user

Attached: WIN_20180910_16_53_52_Pro.jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

Delete Jow Forums tbqh

Attached: 1527137629998.jpg (307x300, 18K)

you see everytime this is suggested someone makes the good point that its a containment board, but i feel its on the verge of collapse. is a cracked damn worth keeping around?

polniggers will flood to 8gag since they have no idea there are any other boards aside from Jow Forums

I agree on one hand but think of all the comedy that you would miss

The containment board argument is bullshit
Point 1: They obviously don't stick to their containment because everytime some autist comes up with something they feel an obsessive need to spam it all over every board
Point 2: If you snuff out their circlejerk hugbox they won't just all glob together in a different board. They will scatter like cockroaches. And without eachother's bullshit to constantly feed off of and sustain themselves they will keep running into actual people they will be forced to talk to. And they won't be able to cope with it. And they will either adapt, or give up

yeah but how long can you look at someones cringy "insight on whats wrong with the world (btw its the jews)" before you just get sick of it

you might be right but some WILL glob up on a board. probably Jow Forums, /news/ or Jow Forums being some of the likelier ones due to the international nature of them all. even if only 5% globbed up here then it would still be more than the amount of Jow Forums users

Can this just be a full anti-Jow Forums board? I hate those mutants so much

based high IQ belgayian

dab on you pajeet

Attached: 1505939273853.jpg (800x800, 112K)

Attached: 1.jpg (500x997, 66K)

>belgium
your dabbing is weak

Attached: 1523840680855.jpg (1411x1767, 765K)

Only containment board that actualy works is /mlp/

Dont drag medical conditions into this. Especially
irrelevant ones. It isn't funny.
Autism is defined as sensitivity to light, difficulty
understanding abstract concepts.

(abstract means things that aren't able to be
touched) for example love, embarrassment, and
sometimes anger. Autistic people are shy, dont
like looking people in the eyes, and dont like being
touched. They have difficulties interacting with
people and understanding abstract concepts.
People with Autism dont have lower than average intelligence nor are they psychoatic,immature, or
incapable of feeling emotions.

it only works because mods b& ponyniggers that dare step outside their ghetto. that rule really can't be applied to politics

Attached: sneeds.gif (1100x450, 110K)

haha your id says ASS

Attached: chew ass.jpg (360x332, 23K)

Attached: corkus dab.gif (500x375, 1000K)

heh ass

Attached: 1511315890055.jpg (1024x1011, 84K)

ASS of r/banter

kot

Probably a burger larping as german. No german would post such shit.

It's funny how in every thread on Jow Forums those skinny/fat autists feel the need to call everyone a nigger while masturbating to nazi soldier pics.

Attached: 1517174766563.jpg (830x960, 67K)

so true

Whats wrong with the fact I want to gas the niggers and jews?

Attached: Games.jpg (256x197, 13K)

Idea. When someone posts on Jow Forums they have a 10-20 minute “ban” from posting on other boards. It will give them time to think of non-pol related threads and to stop being whiny faggots

Well it's retarded but from a practical viewpoint nothing really
You seem to be confusing people hating Jow Forumstards for people hating what they stand for
Which is pretty much typical snowflake behavior i.e. "muh patriarchy muh genders"
That's not how it works buddy. It has nothing to do with politics
It's just about being unfunny spamming dramaqueens