How do we fix anime, r/banter?

How do we fix anime, r/banter?

Attached: Musekinin Kanchou Tylor 124.jpg (787x590, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BfoRq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more doremi

Attached: doremi_lel.png (307x279, 74K)

doromo

dojemi

Attached: doremi_red_yosho.png (425x378, 85K)

joj bizzare adventure but jojer is an incel

doremi snuff guro

literally this but without the snuff guro

Attached: Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi - 01 - Doremi, arashi no shingakki! [WinxBloom1980][RAW-720p][8C376855].mp4_s (960x720, 341K)

We send our champion of r/banter to win the revues, loop time and convince kinema shitrus to let Banana be the mc in her anime and btfo everyone and especially that hikaretard and get laid with all the girls because she laced her bananas (both fruit and not) with sedatives

Attached: 1536365546943.jpg (1865x2048, 547K)

wait not sedatives what the fuck are those called i forgot

Still waiting for good subs.

Attached: Shoujo Kageki Revue Starlight subs when.webm (900x506, 175K)

actually sedatives would work just as good now what i think about it

Attached: 2018-06-25 00_29_44-Greenshot - копия.png (510x486, 192K)

They`re still not out yet? wewe

Attached: 1535748753759.jpg (1050x888, 117K)

more animal people

Attached: tiny_doodle.png (449x641, 102K)

less dog abuse, more psychiatric help

more /rei/

Attached: moreRei.jpg (410x410, 65K)

only a foolish spanish pedo would take anything i say as fact

Attached: Midori 21.jpg (768x576, 109K)

rei more like reip

Laxities?

no the ones you use to seduce people

afrodesiacs
Or roofies

yes those ones

gunbuster 3 soon

We make it a universal luggage and it's done.

please yes

Honneamise 2 and Gunbuster 3 in the next 2-4 years, but i'm skeptic because
>gainax in the current decade
archive.is/BfoRq

dungeon meshi anime adaptation pls

true, hideaki anno probably wont even be involved

Attached: vKaZ3th.jpg (1280x1257, 139K)

Anno isn't involved with the new Honneamise, but Yamaga and Sadamoto are which is good enough.

and for gunbuster? is sadamoto involved

no
Just a few more hours.

Attached: 1522176018549.png (1280x720, 965K)

We know literally nothing about the new Gunbuster other than it's actually happening and not some rumour.
I'm surprised Gainax has the fucking balls to revive some of their most expensive and highly regarded classics after the fucking disaster the last decade was for them.
I don't imagine they have the budget to live up to the first Honneamise desu, atleast it's being revived by Yamaga but still.

Attached: Mahoromatic 40.jpg (852x480, 61K)

yeah,

>hideaki anno
You WANT that fucker to direct Honneamise?

no i want him to be a writer like he was for all the major GAINAX projects

But he didn't write it, I do not want him anywhere near it beyond special effects or whatever he did on the movie.

Fix? we aren't as bad as other boards. Just don't let outsiders think this is a new meme birthplace and keep ourselves less known to avoid more cancer from coming in.

Attached: IMG_1601.jpg (1097x306, 28K)

he was majorly involved in everything the studio did until he left, he was on the board and was a founder

based phoneposting newfriend

Attached: Cream Lemon 118.jpg (640x480, 33K)

As far as I can find he was responsible for mostly on the visual aspects of the film.

Wings of Honneamise is a genuinely good film beyond a cartoon that weebs latch onto, and judging by Shin Godzilla, NGE (and that Nadia anime which was like a Studio Ghibli film by a paedophile) I'd rather the sequel be never made than be left in his hands. I really don't care what other shit he or the studio has produced, Wings of Honneamise rises above "anime" and into the category of world class animation.

I legitimately don't see how a Honneamise sequel could live up to the original in Gainax's current state. It's the same director and animator/character designer, but they don't have the budget to do it justice. Honneamise was groundbreaking, even if its sequel is written just as well or written even better it won't have nearly as much impact because it wouldn't be as groundbreaking without the massive budget.

Honneamise's sequel had a better chance when it was originally scheduled for the early 2000s when Gainax had a resurgence.

Attached: Honneamise no Tsubasa 41.jpg (1355x768, 329K)

>originally scheduled for the early 2000s
Actually originally scheduled for 1993, but was pushed back to the early 2000s****

I didn't watch shin godzilla or nadia so i won't talk about those, but he directed Gunbuster and NGE both genuinely good series, and EoE a classic of animation. Also the way you put it you seem like you think that anime is objectively a "lower" artform

>NGE genuinely good series
Haven't seen Gunbuster but from what I remember incredibly disappointed and (somewhat) befuddled by adoration of anime fans for it (but then there's a lot of anime that they consider "good"), I liked the organic mecha but that was it.

>Also the way you put it you seem like you think that anime is objectively a "lower" artform
It is. There should be two subcategories for animation from japan:
Japanimation - Animation that is world class, Akria, Studio Ghibli films, Satoshi-Kon films etc fall into this category

Anime - your usual shite aimed either child or manchildren - Gantz, Elfen Lied etc

To be honest what else is there to explore in Wings Of Honneamise? It stands perfectly well on it's own.

More futas

bananime

Attached: bananime.jpg (805x832, 354K)

ban anime

NGE isn't for everybody, some call it "deep" while others call it pretentious, i just think people take it way more more serious than anno even thought about it and treat like its life changing and that's what turns people off of it
>Japanimation - Animation that is world class, Akria, Studio Ghibli films, Satoshi-Kon films etc fall into this category
did you mean Akira because if you did Akira is just as confusing and vague and "philosophical" as NGE is

banani me

The concept for the sequel's been in the works for over 25 years. Honneamise had great good world building that made people want to see and learn more about the setting, countries, conflict and politics.

>did you mean Akira because if you did Akira is just as confusing and vague and "philosophical" as NGE is

Yes I did mean Akira, and not really. Akira is pretty clear cut. It's an action-thriller set in a dystopian world, sure there's lots to ruminate on it's philosophy but it's not opaque.

There was a lot I didn't like about NGE that I can't remember (since it's been years since I last saw it), not least is the fan-service of 14yo characters.

If you say so. As long as someone else more capable is able to produce/direct/write it.

b ananime

I'm going to sleep.

I mean, the current director/writer is the same person who directed and wrote the original.

so you didn't like NGE because of loli? gay moralfaggotry

nite

Attached: All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku 129.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Among other things Mr Paedophile, among many other things.

>I mean, the current director/writer is the same person who directed and wrote the original.
Sounds good to me.

>nite
Night Night.

Attached: Peace out.gif (200x200, 948K)

nite moralfag

loli is immoral

*moral
morallity is subjective

there's a special place in hell for lolicons you sick fuck

fool, hell doesn't exist in the bible

hell definitely exists and it's where sick pedophiles like you are trapped with little girls for eternity with no way out

Attached: 8836.png (1279x657, 1.11M)

bana nime
nite nite

hell doesn't exist like dinosaurs or the moon
lolicons go straight to heaven