Pol will defend this

Huge dinosaurs like this never existed. there is not one complete skeleton of any large dinosaurs, they (discover) new species every year, and each one is more fantastical then the next. So let me get this straight, for over 10,000 years of recorded history ther is no mentio of dinos or any fossils dicovered, but then boom fast forward to 1820 and all of sudden theres thousands of (fossils)? im not buying it.what. are they trying to get away with?

Attached: qijianglong-dinosaur.jpg (570x353, 38K)

The (((CIA))) created the dinosaur meme to discourage time travel

Best theory ive heard so far

>fossils are a myth because ive never seen one in my moms attic
Jow Forums is really going downhill

So if i find 2 fucking bones, that dont look like any animal i know, that gives me free reign to just create a fictional monster and say it existed?

it always amazed me how they grew so big

Half the fossils are just animal bones and plaster of Paris dipshit

No proof that any of the fantastic sized dinos existed. Not even enough food on earth to sustain any of them 60 ft monsters

Industrial revolution required coal. Mining operations discovered fossils.

>What is a Blue whale

>fossils exist because paid scientists say so

They are nothing compared to the size of some of these creatures

what are these then you dumb faggot?

Attached: tril7_large.jpg (480x320, 61K)

Yeah those are real. You are not getting it.

Most of these skeletons contain only a few real bones. They just make up the rest.

>when the tinfoil kicks in

Dragons were real. Our forefathers used to kill them and become heroes.
Hydra, krackens all that shit was real

The thing in OP's pic is fucking retarded tho. I'm not an expert in physics but I'm sure that thing violates a series of natural laws and shouldn't exist. Its internal workings would be all tucked up imagine the massive amount of blood circulation this thing needs to work it would need a heart the size of a house to pump all that shit. And it's too retarded looking. Why does he need a neck like that? He would weigh like over 100 tons so this motherfucker would need to eat like 25 tons of leaves with that retarded small head of his per day to maintain his body weight so his retarded tiny head would need to be chewing leaves 24/7 without stopping.

reminder that dinos had feathers

Attached: dinosaur feathers.jpg (1600x1077, 314K)

American education.

Y’know, at least the NatSoc spergs give their Jewish conspiracies a goal, like money and power, but the whole ‘dinosaurs are an (((invention)))’ thing doesn’t even have the benefit of money or power. If it were a conspiracy, what would be the motive? I really don’t buy the whole conspiracy thing unless you provide a motive.

You slay me. You are not wrong though.look at that retarded looking head

>for over 10,000 years of recorded history ther is no mentio of dinos
birds are mentioned throughout history

>or any fossils dicovered
scientific investigation of these issues, collections for museums, are a relatively recent Western phenomenon. the plethora of myths about dragons probably have something to do with fossils that were discovered but simply didn't get collected/recorded in any scientific context

Democracy is under attack. Sweden's elections have been compromised. They are getting desperate as we move towards the crescendo. Please spread this and don't let it die

Current thread:
>

Old thread:
>

Wales are easily explained. They are huge because they are in the ocean they cant grow this big on land because they wouldnt maintain their body weight on land as it's a non buoyant environment. They are also mammals meaning they have fat blubber in the case of Wales allowing them to store energy and survive. The nigger in the pic doesn't look fat he looks like hes full of muscle so he would have to eat all those leaves to maintain his body weight which is a lot of leaves basically like at least 10 tons of leaves and a retarded tiny head that can't eat all those leaves quickly enough

Not one fossil of a dinosaur was known to man until the the 19th century.

(((mods)))

They would probably argue that the creators of that conspiracy want to push atheism, since the existence of dinosaurs would be a proof for evolution and would be in conflict with the creation story in genesis in the bible.

So this is what Jow Forums talks about nowadays. Either they're genuinely stupid or they're trying to test their argumentative skills

Attached: 1534792087949.jpg (612x623, 49K)