Attached: banned.png (1460x894, 91K)

reddit is a shithole only good for purposely bad memes

Attached: qWghB4a.jpg (600x826, 45K)

imagine browsing reddit
also the internet purge has begun

literally who
good, fuck the internet
it's a failed experiment

Attached: 1527581526086.jpg (320x320, 43K)

imagine being smooth-brained enough to not browse r/mde because it happens to be on a cuck website.
thats the main reason it's fun

sam hyde has been removed from reddit they finally caught him

Literally a Jow Forumseddit sub
Go back to Jow Forums

What even is it?

Dunno user I'm not big on the whole e-celeb shit
Wasn't he just some retard comedian

he did the shooting in las vegas dude you didn't know

where the fuck can we talk about this. this thread's clearly dying.

the community had some good moments, there were even some writing competitions last year. it took a severe turn for the worse when people willing to label themselves as alt-right thought they were shitposting in good company, but still... it wasn't always Jow Forums-lite. it was good for a time. now where the fuck do I go to follow mde if it's being scrubbed from the internet

there's an active thread over here

Attached: MDE.png (1850x1624, 1.2M)

sam hyde stopped making good content when he started hydewars.
mde died a while ago.

A LITTLE...KOOKY
A LITTLE...WACKY

The dude has been behind like every mass shooting in the past decade at least, and he keeps getting away with it.

Attached: 1502583397892.jpg (2000x1000, 406K)

that hurts my fuckin eyes

>plebbit drama

not even once

yea I remembered about this place, thanks bro.

who?

Attached: 01b54d4bb1daac2e1d79538250477eda06ad6f40.png (800x650, 366K)

Why does anyone willing browse reddit when you can have discussions in hundreds of other sites that don't shadowban users, or ban certain topics? I'll never get the appeal of reddit, it also has a shitty UI.

Actually I'm really surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Attached: 1507037590392.jpg (1150x1033, 117K)

There's nothing inherently wrong about reddit, except for the mods and the voting system. At its core it's just a site for community discussion. The UI/UX is far better than most sites I've seen that provide the same service.
I know there are places like voat and 8ch that also allows anyone to create their own board. The problem is that those sites barely get any traffic

>There's nothing inherently wrong about reddit

Attached: 1509579757108.jpg (408x408, 37K)

Enjoy all your free (you)s

the next shooting will happen at reddit headquarters

Attached: .png (800x450, 616K)

Attached: le-argument-face.jpg (1920x1080, 67K)

wow op here is some food for thought, why don't you go back to where you came from, you retarded niggerfag cunt?

Who's arguing? I'm stating a fact. Shit like that is easy (you)s, and you know it.

only because you can easily make a community around a single subject and discuss things under that umbrella. here you need expiring generals for that, and it gets shitty quick. you can do the same on infinity too so hopefully enough quality people finally start using the board that already exists, and doesn't have the shitty karma or upboat garbage.

>except
You can't just say one thing and mean the complete opposite.

Based Reddit

People should just go to infinity to create a community, reddit has a pretty big track record of shitting on their own users, not sure why they stay.