I cleaned up my tabs

I cleaned up my tabs...
I feel so happy that i only have like 15 open now.
I can actually see the sites that the tab is from.

Attached: 1529808630447.jpg (1044x1488, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/simple-tab-groups/?src=search
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you have so many tab open fren?

Yeah what the fuck kind of crazy shit do you have open to need 15 tabs for it

15 now, that eh have cleaned, so imagine how many tabs he got before that clean.

thats a lot. i have 8 tabs open. but i have spared 17 that i can reopen. just use the save tab option :)

what kind of crazy motherfucker needs 15+ tabs
honestly curious about what he had open in all those other tabs...

Attached: 1524960208533.jpg (600x600, 19K)

A lot of them were vids on youtube i meant to watch but never got back to, cleaned most of them up now.
some were just searches of mods and games i had interest in and was too lazy to just write down.
And there was just some random stuff, something i was reading and sorta forgot about, still have those up unfortunately, hopefully i can close those soon, and then there was sites i went to frequiently and just wanted a dedicated tab to.

i forget to do it since i always think i'll get back to it in a minute

oh same problem here. but just remember to tidy it up. it can quickly become really annoying with tabs. just finish one tab at a time

you say it like we care, it's interesting or it's something worth listening
It's not.

Btw ritsu, you like miku right?
well i found this pic i really liked, hope you enjoy it.
There is no emotion purer than tear inducing happiness.

You say that as if most threads are not like this.

Attached: 1535937840717.png (1288x1723, 1.06M)

thanks so much. this made me a bit happier. thanks user. i will save

>not just clicking watch later and saving them for a rainy day
one of my favourite features for when I can't sleep or have nothing to watch

cute pic, reminds me of how cuddling feels

Attached: SMZYida.jpg (406x311, 21K)

>cute pic, reminds me of how cuddling feels
This, unironically this

You too?
when's the last time if you don't mind me asking?

Attached: spirited-away-still-4.jpg (1000x600, 518K)

TFW not using tab groups, how can you live without hidding all the Jow Forums, reddit and researching shit tabs

Attached: tabGroups.png (345x264, 10K)

I don't think I ever have more than 6 tabs at a time what the fuck how can you feel the need to have so many

Attached: 1519128128168Photonoise_scaleLevel3x4.000000.png (824x800, 399K)

No problem

But i see them in my recommendeds and then i middle mouse click them and sorta forget...
I can post more similar pics, i love tears of joy, unironically makes me feel happy to see them.

I genuinely didn't know you could do that, how do?

Attached: 1535902877362.jpg (1240x1754, 1.23M)

1st Tab group searching for headphones and hardware for friends and random Jow Forums threads
2nd Tab group /c/ wallpaper candidates and moe
3rd Tab group programming research for uni
4th Tab group stuff I saved for later, but because I don't use bookmarks effectively
5th Tab Group unsorted music+ Jow Forums+Jow Forums+Jow Forums

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/simple-tab-groups/?src=search

By 5th tab group I mean tabs that aren't assigned to any groups

Generally you create a tab group and all new tabs you make will get assigned to it, unless you add a new one.

A'ight I made this goofy ass screenshot, watch and learn niceway, watch and learn B^)

A'ight I can kinda feel it when you put it like that
but damn I can't organise anything for shit so I think I'll just stick to my 6 tabs

Attached: Screenshot_10.png (423x203, 95K)

Basically once I feel that my group with random shit is filled up, I just create a new tab group and move generic stuff that I would do every day to it. And the old old tab group is filled with stuff and gets sorted out later.

Also you cannot do that shit with channels and my subscription box is already filled with 220 youtube channels

by the end of every week i always have 400+
i spend sunday mornings cleaning them up for the next week.
they arent important tabs. I just leave open every thread and image i go to

I use chrome though, do you know if there's a similar extension for that?

That takes two clicks tho, i like it better to just quickly click on the wheel when i see something interesting and then return to the vid.
I guess i'll try it though.

Alright yeah, i think you got me beat there, no way i would have that many open at a time.

Attached: 1534943727889.jpg (1020x1443, 1.32M)

Use Jow Forums-x or oniichan and just open all images(with fit to screen turned off) with a single "e" press.
Or by moving the mouse over(you can have it fit by height) or turning on gallery look(fit by width) or by clicking the pic(opens pic in new tab)

It was a signature feature of firefox that got removed with FF quantum and people re-implemented it through addons.
A phrase you are looking for is "tab groups"

w h y s o m a n y

I hate inline image expanders. I cant stand them
mouse hover is the absolute worst.

>Oh a cool music/band channel
Adds a sub
>I watched 10-20 meme videos of yours they seem pretty good; subs
>Some random interest into something I had some> time ago; subs
It is 5 years worth of subscribing to stuff

Probably can turn it off, I got so addicted to this feature I cannot imagine using reddit, danbooru(google images is the only exception) for looking up pictures on my laptop because of that I can only use reddit through their mobile app.

O alright, i'll see if i find something, might make my tabs look a bit more ordered, though i think it's still going to look messy
thx

Well if you don't mind never watching the videos I guess it's fine lole
but i like to save a few for those lazy days in bed with my phone

In general I don't like removing them, it is usually when I do that they feel like their could come in handy, or generally for awhile I feel sorta like I am leaving something behind. If I needed to have it empty, then I would do this:
I would just create a new account
Freeze watched and search history,
Move subs I care about right now and move on using youtube on a new account.
Basically the old account then becomes a time capsule of sorts, I can also unfreeze history watch some videos and use the account in a way that modifies googles youtube proposed videos, so I can use that account for stuff I don't want to appear in my proposed videos.

The problem for doing this approach now is, that I liked so many music videos and have been using the "This video doesn't interest me" feature to completely remove music that are mainstream k-pop/American/polish garbage.

Generally, this approach ensures my youtube page doesn't resemble the front page[or the google algorithm knows after the 5th years, that I don't click on those vids].