Im married and she is married

Im married and she is married

She looks like the younger version of my wife

We had sex like 2 salvage animals pumped with hormones and steroids

I feel like a complete piece of fucking worthless shit

Please nuke my country ASAP

Attached: 85763138.jpg (560x560, 48K)

Attached: 1536556144489.jpg (853x937, 168K)

not politics
/b
sage

Nukes are expensive, there's a cheaper option. Put an m80 in your ass and light it, be sure to clench your butthole real tight for the best effect.

you are gonna burn,do you realize this?

No you didnt faggot
it goes in all fields

Come on now, he isn't Swedish.

I am too young to deal with multiple divorces

But I am old enough to die

So go ahead and nuke Mexico, you pussies!!!!

Attached: 85753414.jpg (1072x1072, 111K)

Get checked for stds immediately user. Don't even fuck around.

moar pics

you had sex with my wife? How dare you user!

Show nudes or gtfo

Finally...a Mehican cop that isn't corrupt.

Hell, pussy is pussy, a hit a hit, enjoy it while you can. Take a lot of video so when you grow old you will have memories. I am 70 and I video tape a lot of good looking gals I fucked at a younger age and it keeps me warm at night.

whatever nigger. why are you pretending mexicans dont cheat all the time? isnt it part of your machismo culture?

ir your wife gets uppidy just smack the shit out of her then take her to mass after like any other self respecting mexican man

This isn't political

Reverse Google search says you are full of shit

>70 years old
>video taped girls you fucked
>at a younger age

are those vids on 45 or 33 old man? i bet the new recordings don't have the same character as the ones you have on vinyl

More pics of the dirty whore.

lol checked

>Please nuke my country ASAP
Kill yourself, lazy Mexican. I'm still at work.

Kill yourself. Problem solved and saged

You are. Tell your wife, worthless coward.

He's in it for the under the table lettuce.

Did you cum in her user?
I came in some guy's wife, he doesn't know. It was pretty great.

reverse Google search this. This beaner is a shill

It's fake bro. Why don't you look up the photo.

>salvage animals

Reverse google search the photo for more you lazy nigger

Gas time

I mean maybe. He'd have to be pretty stupid to actually use a photo of her. But, is mexican, so you may be correct.

Fake and gay.

Attached: 1535633477433.jpg (352x384, 78K)

the guilt will nuke your heart. Wy would you want to kill of your fellow beaner bretheren? stop being selfish dog.

>But he is mexican
My point exactly

Attached: 6dc.png (680x899, 177K)

This beaner is fooling you nigger

Attached: 1534978844464m.jpg (989x1024, 84K)

>She looks like the younger version of my wife
Prepare and practice saying this really fast. It might be the only thing that saves your dick one day.

post nudes faggot

Attached: 1530319708112.gif (276x232, 1.31M)

>I feel like a complete piece of fucking worthless shit

Nah man. Don't listen to the incel and faggots itt. You did good. Probably your old lady has not been treating you right. Fuck as many and as much as you can!

>like 2 salvage animals
>salvage animals
>salvage
well you are mexican

Go confess, repent, and move on.

>are those vids on 45 or 33 old man?

If he's 70 now, he was in his late 30s-early 40s in the late 1980s. VHS camcorders were widely available if still fairly expensive.

I'm the same age now and fuck strange often. Problem is I don't record because it's easier to get caught with using cell phones. Wish we only had tapes like back in the day.

You are immature and should not be married in the first place if you just cannot control yourself like a child or an animal. That being said I wouldn’t leave my husband if he cheated on me once. Marriage is work and everyone makes mistakes but he would need to show honest remorse and work to change.

But you sound like an immature person who is married for the wrong reason so you will probably divorce. Use that time to work on your impulse control and try to be better then the animals next time.

>You are immature and should not be married in the first place

Are you married? If not, just shut the fuck up faggot. The vast majority of married women don't put out or if they do on occasion, it's like fucking an ironing board. Married men should be out there fucking bitches, because you single men are faggots that can't satisfy them.

Jealous incel bitches.

Does your wife fuck you anymore?
Did your wife get fat?
Is your wife a lazy piece of shit.

If all answers are no, then you are a bastardo.

Attached: HA6pdhR.jpg (936x622, 39K)

Sorry m8. Why is it your countries fault that you had sex with a girl that looked like a younger version of your wife? Did the cartel force you to do it at gun point?

>If any answer is yes, then you are doing God's work

fixed it for you

I am married. If you could read you would see I stated that in my post.

So your a whore and a dumb whore at that who shouldn’t be giving anybody any advice.