Is anyone else here unironically on the autism spectrum? Diagnosed; not suspected

Is anyone else here unironically on the autism spectrum? Diagnosed; not suspected

Attached: download (17).jpg (285x177, 10K)

It's either autism or brain damage or both.

I suspect both.

Diagnosed, confirmed, but after a year I've become suspicious it might be a false positive

No, I'm just pretending to be retarded.
Is one of your kids showing symptoms?

I deluded myself also for a while. I also have intrusive thoughts which makes me believe I may have some sort of OCD

No thankfully. But my son is definitely going to be in trouble as I was until my daughter was born. Just have a feeling

Honestly, autism just means you're genetically more suited to farm life. It's not really a disability.

Sounds cryptic

I don't live on a farm though.

Well deluded isn't what I would call myself, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that. OCD is considered part of the spectrum of symptoms though. But yeah the stories that are out there about people getting diagnosed do not mesh at all with my experience. And I've noticed some other parts of my behavior that really don't fit in

I started doing/selling drugs and getting into trouble with the police at an early age. Luckily the condition in sentence and being underage for most have saved me from having a criminal record.

bump

Get into politics.

It was a joke. For a long time when I was on drugs I had convinced myself that they were wrong because of this that and the other thing.

Retarded bullshit take.
t. suspected autist

I don't know how good I'd be for that

You should try to support him so that he doesn't make the same mistakes? idk how parenting works.

Neither do I

Feel free to provide an argument m8.

well still it seems like a pretty shitty diagnosis, specifically for people who "pass" like normal
there's like a shitton of things you could or could not suffer from and still fit into the umbrella term
also there's a huge amount of overlap with other disorders that are much harder to verify

no one does, i think.

>Mental development issues
>Reduced IQ, sometimes quite severely
>Limited scope of intelligence
>Communication issues
>Socialization issues
Claiming that none of these issues are handicaps is in the same tier of bullshit as deaf people who claim to not be handicapped.

Those are negative symptoms that may not be present if the individual were living on a farm.

Autists are superior in every way but social

Probably.

same, I was diagnosed with Asperger's in 6th grade but I think it was just because I was constantly paranoid because I never had enough sleep instead of me actually being autistic. In junior/senior year and after hs my "symptoms" evaporated almost totally.

>tfw you're unironically a sperg and have brain damage as well as OCD and you're back is fucked up real bad too

I want to end myself but I'm to big of a pussy.

Attached: 16485.jpg.gif (162x162, 100K)

I think i might have autism

diagnosed with ASD

i enjoy NJPW

no you're just a street shitter

Diagnosed Asperger's here. What I really worry about is my schizophrenia diagnosis. I have the delusions and hallucinations under control, but I'm not convinced that I haven't suffered permanent brain damage as a result of the illness. I would rather saw off one of my limbs than lose IQ.

IQ is overrated.

I audibly hear arguments and fighting that never happen sometimes (parents fought constantly growing up) and end up having extreme anxiety attacks from it, could this be schizophrenia, user? asking you seeing you have it so you'd be able to say more than me on that matter.

No it isn't.

>t.

Yes it is. At least on Jow Forums

>brainlet

>t. brainlet

Cool story bros
My point stands

Attached: 1516405559164.jpg (251x241, 22K)

>what point?
>No?

Attached: 1494793445189.jpg (1280x848, 368K)

Okay. Let's start off with the fact that IQ was never meant as a measure of intelligence, but just as a measure for disability and nothing more. And it still is just that.

Attached: 1535637617657.gif (500x350, 1.09M)

Where did you get that tho

nut no iq test I ever took asked if I was from Belgium

I'm not sure. I don't think I ever really had hallucinations when I was psychotic. I had an episode where I thought the entire Internet was talking about and making fun of me. It kind of subsided and things went back to normal. Then for years, I had times where I thought people were stalking me and just general paranoia.

Then, last year, right as Jow Forums was having its April Fool's, I had an episode where I again thought the entire Internet was conspiring against me and making jokes about me. It evolved into me believing that I was an AI trapped in a simulation. I wandered around busy roadsides contemplating throwing myself in front of a speeding truck to end the constant stream of bizarre and nightmarish ideas that kept flooding through my mind.

I finally got hospitalized and on medication and the problems went away. I spent months in a heavily-sedated zombie-like state and I would sleep for twelve hours a day. I have a college degree in CS, but I'm worried that I've permanently lost my intelligence and that I'll be stuck doing menial labor forever. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Damn, hopefully you end up being able to use that degree user, and that things get back to normal.. as normal as it can get.
I personally have episodes where im convinced that this is just my own personal hell, and im the only "alive" person it in, everyone else is just fake and there to torment me. that and general reality disconnections. hasnt been that bad lately, and it usually only gets bad when im stressed and depressed (Which im depressed always anyways).
Hope things do get better user.

Meh I had a few books on hand in my uni that I read a while ago, I had a quick look online but I can't immediately find them, nevermind. If I'm not mistaken it was IQ Testing 101, written by Alan S. Kaufman. And Measuring Intelligence: Facts and Fallacies written by David J. Bartholomew.

Attached: 1513861636858.jpg (640x640, 36K)

So basically you invalidate your own point by admitting you don't have sources to back it up
good job

Attached: 1526756373176.jpg (332x443, 17K)

Yes, that's exactly why I said nevermind
Good job, you can read

Cool
and
good
t.Ric

And my point isn't invalidated. It's just tucked in a book that I can't exactly post on the internet. You can either not give a shit and keep circlejerking your IQ or you can actually give it a read, it's not my choice to make, it's yours.

Attached: 1507698933676.png (555x407, 13K)

All I know is that I'm very very smart, so smart in fact that you can't comprehend the vastness of my intellect.
>t.ncp

Okay man. Like I said, it's your choice to make. You do you

Hell yeah I'm gonna do me, because I'm very smart and I know what to do.
hell, I'm sure I'm smarter than you

That's nice dear

nice post good read

Thx
Please continue

I can actually
I'm on holiday and I specifically planned this day to be a lazy fuck doing absolutely nothing productive

Attached: 1535942244316.png (448x468, 297K)

Four licensed practitioners independently diagnosed me with high-functioning autism and ADD.

Why the fuck did you see four

Wonderful
Have a nice day
Gosh I miss home already

Attached: 1526882896376.jpg (250x250, 6K)

where you at if not home

In a foreign land, far far away from where I belong.
But enough talk and banter, it is time to go. Thanks for playing along.

I've taken many tests and I'm always getting results being neurodiverse. I haven't been officially diagnosed yet though. I probably should as I can't function as a proper member of society. Something is clearly wrong with me.

because he is on the spectrum.

yeah good fucking job my man
well at least you gave me a laugh

Attached: 1535863366048.jpg (345x336, 214K)