Aliens confirmed yet again. when the fuck are normies gonna wake the fuck up?

aliens confirmed yet again. when the fuck are normies gonna wake the fuck up?
pentagon now admits UFOs are real and not of this earth. water is on mars. Dyson sphere was observed a couple years ago. now this.
never mind that our world religions are rife with recordings of interactions between extraterrestrials and humans. never mind the pyramids. never mind the thousands upon thousands of people who have been abducted and generally share similar stories and repeating central elements. never mind simple common sense.

why the FUCK are normies / NPC's so fucking stupid? aliens are real and they are here, as well as existing in other galaxies.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 3.29.04 AM.png (654x542, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pvzFi5WcE9Y
astronomy.com/news/2017/09/15-new-bursts-from-frb-repeater
youtu.be/l6Wpwvf7M_w)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GhW9F0kR7oA
youtu.be/Pg6VTzacb9I
youtu.be/frbhePgen_0
youtu.be/KGPOxNlqZs8
youtu.be/OO_EoqnabQ8
google.com.au/amp/s/aleximreh.wordpress.com/2014/01/20/the-pyramids-of-egypt-were-giant-electric-power-plants/amp/
thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/03files/China_Pyramid_07_Mercury.html
ancient-code.com/the-mysterious-12000-year-old-dropa-stones-evidence-of-ancient-alien-contact/
thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/02files/Chinese_Bi_Discs_The_Real_Dropa_Stones.html
google.com.au/amp/s/amp.ancientexplorers.com/c/blogs/news/ark-of-the-covenant-used-to-power-the-great-giza-pyramid
mobile.twitter.com/GeorgeMNasif/status/1038955079355707398
youtube.com/watch?v=6tZar4wRP40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We need a wall around earth pronto

You do realize that those signals were sent 3 billion years ago and the chances are that those aliens no longer exist, right?

>three billion light years from Earth

Attached: face.gif (500x211, 439K)

>pentagon now admits UFOs are real and not of this earth
Fuck off you autistic faggot. Even if they were real the signal is apparently over 3 billion light years away and could be coming from a supermassive blackhole or star. We'll never know either way, so who the fuck cares? Space is just a jewish diversion from the real world issues, just like this thread is nothing but a diversion.

They're not sending their best and brightest, folks. They just aren't. They are probing anuses, they are abducting cattle and I assume some of them are good ayys. We're gonna build a force field to keep the ayys out and the ayys will pay for it.

Believe me, I know force fields. It will be the biggest, best force field within 10,000 light years. It will make the force field they have on Tau Ceti E look like it's made out of Legos. And after we build the force field we are sending every ayy that is here illegally back to their homeworld. It's time to make Earth great again.

I spoke to their leader, their head guy the other day, and he said "President Trump, you can't build a force field and we certainly aren't paying for it." You know what I said to him? I said "Draxzlor, the force field just got 10 miles higher."

Attached: trumpcraft.jpg (1024x768, 306K)

space force

Attached: 1506489216172.jpg (2261x1362, 1.01M)

how the fuck does our AI hunter know which galaxy this is from? can we listen to the waves anyway?

"Project Blue Beam?"

youtu.be/pvzFi5WcE9Y

Fast radio bursts come from the home planet of the jew

why do people never link the fucking article?

from article:
>Theories range from highly magnetised neutron stars and super-massive black holes to signs of an advanced civilisation.
so i thik its safe to say that its fucking nothing

>tfw

2018 and still not knowing that the earth is flat and there's no such thing as infinite space.

how long does it take for a radio burst to travel three billion light years?

heres your (you)

> Naming the Jew matters.
> Chances are humans won't be around in X billion years.
The absolute superiority of the black pill over the red pill.

the sun will be dead before it does

Read some Einshekelstein, brainlet.

they've been here awhile now

that one is weirder than OP. the radio burst keeps repeating

astronomy.com/news/2017/09/15-new-bursts-from-frb-repeater

do you retarded faggots not know what pulsars are?

Liar, the Universe has only been around for 2018 years!

do you know what the word "confirmed" means?

another dumb yank cunt on Jow Forums

who would have thought?

that's only if the "radio bursts" traveled at the speed of light. that doesn't seem likely.

Daily reminder Matthew Broderick is a murderer

There is already a thread about the same article.

You dumb nigger radio waves traveling at the speed of light is the most likely

Where were you when programs started being called "artificial intelligence"?

Underrated lol

lmao

Holy fuck you're a retard. Fucking neck yourself. Do you think they travel at the speed of sound our something?

there is not much doubt aliens exist, people doubt they were here already for a reason though

do we move in the universe? I mean I know we revolve around the sun but is the sun moving and we're following it around?

Waves in space where there is no ocean. Jow Forums believes everything.

based

i think you're confused with project wet dream

why would they? they are not light waves.

the universe is expanding isnt it?

kek

(you)

based greatest ally

(9.4605284 × 10^15) × 3 000 000 000 meters away

Gotta keep those illegal alien Predators out. Organize some patriotic citizens to round up the Preds and kill them before they can decapitate and flay the skin of our people.

kekd and saved

Good shit, user.

>there is not much doubt aliens exist

ive heard people who see ufos usually report a space craft similar to the most recent popular hollywood movie with alien in it. puts doubt on the sightings. still its very likely if there is life on earth that there is life on other planets.

My fucking sides.

leaf education, everyone
our star orbits the center of our galaxy just as the planets of our solar system orbit our star and the moons orbit their planets.

pastebin.com/TxH3BNHX (video link: youtu.be/l6Wpwvf7M_w)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GhW9F0kR7oA
youtu.be/Pg6VTzacb9I
youtu.be/frbhePgen_0
youtu.be/KGPOxNlqZs8

the signs are there, all that is required is an open mind.

All the tiny dots will slowly click in like a pointilism artwork.

Check out:
Bayan Kara Ula discs / Dropa incident vs. ritualistic use of jade discs by the ancient chinese // Xi An pyramids // Bosnian pyramids // Egypt pyramids as giant transducers / tesla wireless electricity / Bible's Ark of the Covenant as eletrical capacitors / Thutmose II's mysterious empire collapse as a result of Moses stealing it from the pyramid? // Yonaguni monuments // Baltic sea anomaly // Gobekli Tepe // Yangshan Quarry // Tassili N'ajer mural // Charama mural // Nazca lines // Mayan sarcophagus lid

youtu.be/OO_EoqnabQ8
google.com.au/amp/s/aleximreh.wordpress.com/2014/01/20/the-pyramids-of-egypt-were-giant-electric-power-plants/amp/
thelivingmoon.com/42stargate/03files/China_Pyramid_07_Mercury.html
ancient-code.com/the-mysterious-12000-year-old-dropa-stones-evidence-of-ancient-alien-contact/
thelivingmoon.com/43ancients/02files/Chinese_Bi_Discs_The_Real_Dropa_Stones.html
google.com.au/amp/s/amp.ancientexplorers.com/c/blogs/news/ark-of-the-covenant-used-to-power-the-great-giza-pyramid

Take the dropa incident for example, 10000y.o. doughnut shaped discs were found in supposed alien burial sites. Coincidentally, the ancient chinese used circular jade discs, "Bi", for various ritualistic purposes... like burying the dead or communicating to the gods. These tradition eventually dies down and the geometry was integrated into historic Chinese culture (luxurious jewelleries, disc coin currencies, etc)

And that's just a grain of sand in the beach. There is FUCKLOAD of clues out there and thanks to the internet there will be an awakening sooner or later

Is it a coincidence that our galaxy the milky way is huwite?

Attached: 636346.png (718x475, 613K)

This is either David Hogg or one of his minions that tries really hard to be just like him.

Nice job get btfo by that fat fuck Moore. You’re going to accidentally red pill yourself full 1488 if you keep this shit up.

why is it orbiting the center of the galaxy? whats the mass in the middle?

>3 billion light years
Wow, a big fucking nothing burger. A 3 billion year old radio signal thats probably a fucking black hole farting as it eats a star.
Fermi Paradox faggots, with the age of the universe if intelligent life were even remotely common we'd be drowning in it. We're either past the great filter and all alone or about to slam into it at the speed of light and join the rest of the dead species.

Attached: 1535068451530m-1.jpg (632x1024, 70K)

A super massive black hole, jesus do they not teach your faggots anything in Leafistan? Too busy learning how to get blowjobs from a dog?

[FRESH CONTENT] Mind Control:
mobile.twitter.com/GeorgeMNasif/status/1038955079355707398

Saggitarius A, a supermassive black hole.

Seriously leaf, read something.

is it expanding?

Attached: 523532.jpg (460x397, 36K)

We've been coming here for fifty years and performing anal probes, and all we have learned is that one in ten does't really seem to mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=6tZar4wRP40

Black holes don't expand, in fact they shrink very slowly due to a phenomenon called Hawking Radiation.

>three billion light years from Earth
is that anyway similar to 6 Grazillion?
lite years
light them ovens for years

how to gas aliens

Alien braps.

Attached: alien_ass_by_bidroid-d8524ro.png (510x680, 148K)

we call them aliens; they call us burger niggers

Attached: 180406-teletubbie-dies-alcoholism-alt-feature-1.jpg (618x410, 81K)

>free blowjobs on tap 24/7
elaborate

Attached: IMG_20171103_133838.jpg (640x518, 39K)

They travel at the speed of light, so 3b years

The trick is to knock it's teeth out first.

Aliens come in peace. There may have been aliens that hurt us but they have been since removed by the more advanced aliens. Aliens don't do surgery to us and they won't waste "time" probing you. If an alien abducted you it would be just like a dream you imagined but chanced are you have been looked at by an alien. Aliens are always watching.

its probably just space farts but imagine if we actually picked up signals from intelligent life but it was 3 billion years old. it would be thoroughly disappointing. guess it would prove that theres other life out in space though.

please let this be it

Attached: icke.jpg (500x460, 89K)

if you only knew how bad things really are

Attached: 1536047415770.jpg (2443x1413, 2.02M)

not bad kid, not bad

Attached: 1536303260361.jpg (593x790, 57K)

I translated one of the messages
>we are on our way
>to spread galactic freedom
>we have evidence
>that will lead to
>the arrest of -- look out
>evasive maneuvers they found us
>sheeeeeeeiiiiiiii-

deathofsteveirwin.jpg

Given the vastness of the universe, it would be ridiculous to think otherwise.
We could be living in the 40k universe, waiting for the imperium to reunite us

>us
Genestealers get the bolter

The fact I can't tell if you people are trolling any more is the real tell that most of you aren't NPC's, you're just stupid as fuck.

Lmao

We will make you pay for it.

Kek

Attached: ayyy.jpg (750x713, 27K)

Trump is our Primarch.

hmm?

Attached: 1482977918832.jpg (655x527, 59K)

>Dyson sphere was observed a couple years ago.
Define "Observed"

what we see arent really stars. they are our defense shield. they are like drones I think, but the starlike drones can move and attack comets to stop them. it was caught on camera in that recent russian comet. someone is throwing comets at us from far away, it is almost like we are playing comet ping pong back and forth. we are already in galactic war.

Plz explain

only factual thing said in this thread.

He killed two people with his car, didn't do a lick of time.

lol

Attached: 1535971026376.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Radio burst are electromagnetic waves, the same as the visible light, and has the same properties, including the speec of propagation

Attached: 2000px-EM_Spectrum_Properties_reflected.svg[1].png (2000x1185, 227K)

Was he driving a Dodge by any chance?

Infinite space
Infinite terror

THIS. OP is a massive faggot

It's a pulsar that died millions of years ago. "The Sun" is tabloid nonsense. Astronomy-fag.

You want a impenetrable force field around your planet?

Attached: Ur-Quan_Kzer-Za.gif (250x110, 88K)

though it will when Andromeda collides with us

So I googled this, old news real old from 2016. But those weirdos from SETI published this bullshit recently.
What they are actually witnessing are pulses involved cataclysmic incidents that destroy their source — a star exploding in a supernova, for example, or a neutron star collapsing.

If any ayys are reading this, take a timestamp and post it.