Girl from class is texting me serious hints she either likes me or wants to fuck

>girl from class is texting me serious hints she either likes me or wants to fuck
>just asked if I drank like two seconds ago
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I CAN'T DO THIS FLIRTING SHIT OVER THE PHONE

Attached: Sin título16.jpg (1280x1080, 624K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_wRoLPNxKMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking cringe. Holy fucking cringe. This might be the most cringe post I've ever seen in the history of the internet and trust me i know my cringe. I just cringed so fucking hard I could feel my butthole squeezing. This was so fucking cringeworthy that it makes /mlp/ look like a gathering of sensible people. Cringe cringe fucking cringe cringe cringepilled. This isn't even going into my cringe compilation, it's going into a special cringe purgatory. Get cringed on, cringelord.

Fucking cringe. Holy fucking cringe. This might be the most cringe post I've ever seen in the history of the internet and trust me i know my cringe. I just cringed so fucking hard I could feel my butthole squeezing. This was so fucking cringeworthy that it makes /mlp/ look like a gathering of sensible people. Cringe cringe fucking cringe cringe cringepilled. This isn't even going into my cringe compilation, it's going into a special cringe purgatory. Get cringed on, cringelord.

Attached: F8F2ADE2-9F1F-44E7-8AA9-5A74588E45B6.jpg (736x917, 111K)

okay, this is epic

Attached: 35465786754.jpg (1280x960, 269K)

aaaaaaa delete this!!!!

Attached: 1ADB18FC-7290-4B47-8277-1A90D041D2DF.jpg (201x248, 21K)

>Fucking cringe. Holy fucking cringe. This might be the most cringe post I've ever seen in the history of the internet and trust me i know my cringe. I just cringed so fucking hard I could feel my butthole squeezing. This was so fucking cringeworthy that it makes /mlp/ look like a gathering of sensible people. Cringe cringe fucking cringe cringe cringepilled. This isn't even going into my cringe compilation, it's going into a special cringe purgatory. Get cringed on, cringelord.

ur cute like ashley :3

whos this

>That's Ashley
Gross, gross gross gross

I don't get this new meme

lol i didnt know that they look so hideous

Pedo
He's bland af, mutt/10

whos tihs

yeah everyone ive been with says my face sucks but my body makes up for it

That's a big dick.

for you

if i jerk that off will you die?

This is so sad
youtu.be/_wRoLPNxKMg

holy fuck this r/banter fanart is getting out of hand

ashleyfag is an underage fuckboi made for lewding

Attached: the end of ashleyfag.jpg (894x622, 279K)

dont make me smack you boi

Attached: 3598C3A0-C792-4867-A53F-3B22503C5716.jpg (1469x2236, 312K)

whos this incel twink lmao

>t.

Attached: file.jpg (474x484, 34K)

Fucking die.

Attached: 1529383843727.png (1000x1425, 1.32M)