I'm so hungry but mom's friends are downstairs and I'd have to greet them and shit. FUCK

I'm so hungry but mom's friends are downstairs and I'd have to greet them and shit. FUCK

Attached: f6b31b7688f7c74828b2cbb3ab1cbf65.png (721x1011, 1.02M)

just eat shit and die instead

just eat their pussy lol

just go down with an obvious erection, it is not likely they will attempt conversation
crisis averted!

just talk to them you incel

Just go downstairs and make some food, they're not gonna care if you're there or not

Attached: 799E9989-2FF2-469A-B881-7BF9669FC793-331-0000006B8F9322F0.jpg (318x632, 27K)

i know that feel lad

Attached: 1474397018729.jpg (497x498, 20K)

iktf

All her friends all gay dudes. My mom is a fag hag.

let them fuck your boipucci

You'll fit right in then

oh
in that case maybe don't do my suggestion

Been there friend.
Just confidently go down and do your thing, more than likely nothing will happen, and if it does just deal with it, no biggie.

i know that feel. sometimes my mom take here phillipines friends and if i have to eat i need to greet them. i can hear them and their gibberish! i just want to be alone :(

just show them your posts on bant im sure they'll love you for it

i overheard my mom tell here flip family " nah ritsu got a tiny body". Frick dont tell them that. and if if they saw what i did they would knew how i really am

ahaha
you are the twink of the family

she is smaller then me. i confronted her about it and she said "well you are tiny for a boy". i hope that isnt true

shes talking about your dick

Attached: 56c2ac54d8287c9671d26c925d4c3dc58fdd2a68_00.jpg (451x512, 36K)

KILL THEM AT EAT THEIR BODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 2teappbee.png (810x920, 897K)

no she said my body. not dick eww. well she is like 156 cm and im 170. i dont understand how she can tell me im small...

AND*

well even if it is true it doesn't have to be a bad thing

well they joke about me being gay! im fricking gay! ahhhhhhhh!

nah she saw those posts you made telling everyone on bant about your 4inch dick

maybe that is their way of expressing acceptance?

Spout out a hey there, how's it golden and you'll be fine
Das es guldën

Attached: 140828rivers-cuomo1.jpg (640x380, 37K)

she doesnt go on Jow Forums though.
since i was a child my mom would tell me that gays were crucified. she began showing me crucifications from the phillipines. but they had nothing with the gay to do

Crucifixion in the Philippines is a devotional practice held every Good Friday, and are part of the local observance of Holy Week. Devotees or penitents called magdarame in Kapampangan are willingly crucified in imitation of Jesus Christ's suffering and death, while related practices include carrying wooden crosses, crawling on rough pavement, and self-flagellation. Penitents considered these acts to be mortification of the flesh, and undertake these to ask forgiveness for sins, to fulfil a panatà (Filipino, "vow"), or to express gratitude for favours granted.
These customs are strongly discouraged by the Catholic Church in the Philippines, which considers them to be fanatical, superstitious expressions of Folk Catholicism and self-harm contrary to its teachings on the body. The Department of Health meanwhile often insists that participants in the rites should have tetanus shots and that the nails used should be sterilized.[1]

oh
I see

she could just look at your browsing history

yep
no she cant because she cant even acces my computer.

prove it

if she knew i would be confronted about it for a very long time ago.

maybe she just hasn't figured out what to say yet

that could be why she is talking to her gay friends

no. she would confront me even if she didnt know what to say
she doesnt have gay friends. but she has a trans cousin. but i cant be gay because im her son.

oh shit
I confused you with the op
my apologies, I have not slept in some time now

heh! oh... its okey. im tired too

Fuck them in the ass to assert your dominance.

kot get

>one shot at life
>born chilean

>one shot at life
>born american
>be shot
okey maybe this was a bit mean. but you were too right

Does you and your mom speak Spanish, Norwegian, AND English?

>pea

my mom can english,norwegian, bisaya and tagalog. i can English, Norwegian and very little bisaya. i can understand what most bisaya people say though. but speaking it is hard

>he posts with a name
sad

i had too so people could filter me out!

Oh, wtf. I thought they spoke Spanish in Philippines. I feel retarded now.

maybe a minority. most know tagalog because its the official language. yeah there are tons of loanwords from Spanish too. pan for example means bread and is used in phillipines. i think maybe in Japanese too i guess. well i think the Spanish introduced to them bread i think so probably that

based

Do it. Be a better person.

>kerdasi amaq