Ask anything to somebody who currently has zero libido and sperm count due to former usage of hormone blockers

Ask anything to somebody who currently has zero libido and sperm count due to former usage of hormone blockers

Attached: 6c29b9bd7c41ca6002481de72f85072e.jpg (680x578, 36K)

how do i cure my overwhelming depression

Why am I here?

Attached: 346578765478.jpg (500x500, 104K)

go out and get laid, make friends and live every day as your last

Why would you use hormone blockers?

to successfully reproduce and allow for the existence of human life to continue

trans

what for

how do i make friends

hormones are notorious spammers

to lower my testosterone level and prevent further masculinization of my body

join clubs and find people with similar interests

lol

when did you start?

Attached: 1423721181862.png (251x208, 110K)

how do i join a club

how do I stop being rarted

around March

use meetup.com or somethin

exposure

at what age though?

I'm 18

so why did you stop?
too late to see the desired effects?

exposure to what

mom found out i was taking them, found where i was hiding them while visiting me, took them away, and is threatening to make me leave college if i take them back or order more

experience at what works in life and what doesn't by trying different things and methods

Sounds like she wants you to seek an alternative treatment
you should consider it

>find a solution by trying things
gee thanks for that little tidbit boy genius

lol i don't know jack shit about life desu but thats all i got

not sure what alternative treatment would be but ok

it's fine man I wasn't actually srs
but why would you fuck with your body like that man
I mean I get it if you're not happy with yourself we all go through that shit
but at least try a few less drastic things first instead of that crap

dysphoria mostly
and the fear that i'd look more and more irreversibly masculine as time progresses if I didnt start hormone treatment

i guess it can be a good thing in a way that i'm putting this off for now, least i can possibly get an actual girlfriend/boyfriend without worrying about trans stuff in the way

Oh yeah that actually makes sense. That's kinda fucked
I dunno man making a snap decision to wreck your body like that might not be the best plan
Idk everyone wishes they were different in some way or another at the end of the day
Good luck I guess

How many fingers am I holding up?

three

Oh wow, you've done it.

its cause 1 doesn't seem too arbitrary of a number to be holding up, 2 doesn't either and just looks like a peace sign so you'd probably avoid it, 4 feels awkward and slightly painful, 5 feels low effort cause you're just holding up an entire hand, and anything above that requires using two hands which is too much work

3 is a comfortable and easy, arbitrary seeming amount to hold up

>mom found out
lol white ppl be liek

Goes to college thinks he's trans now. Checks out.
Oy m80 you not trans you are just a confused child, the fact that you can vote now doesn't change that. Here some boomer advice: You are scared of the future and you have no clue who you are. You don't have to decide now. All will fall into place if you are open to it.

Also you will always look like a man, you will never look like a woman, no matter how hard you try. Hard to swallow pill but there is no tranny that looks like a woman.