Should Indian people be given more respect for their culture?

Hear me out. Indian people are bro-tier. They are not Muslims usually. They are not terrorists. We love white people and seek to imitate their culture wherever possible. We ARE like Apu, we work hard and try to fit in.

So, if you think Indians are lame, say it to my face. Coward racists.

Attached: apuflag.gif (539x599, 39K)

Nobody says it to your face becouse then we'd have to come close, making us die from your rancid stench.

I wash every day and use Lynx brand deodorant. Women love my smell.

>emigration is a culture

ok now I'm mad

I would say it to your face, but you run away from fear everytime.

You'd be a lot cooler if you stayed in India

Indians are mostly subhuman savages. My boss is a 3rd generation well assimilated american born Indian. He is a cool dude, and fucking hates Indians and Indian culture.

I fuck white women all the time. They love my brown cock.

you need to fucking clean the river of Ganges you fucking filthy dothead nigger.
there are writings in history way before the brits showed up and that river was the clearest and cleanest river in India because the Rajs back then restricted the river only for royal and upper caste use.

Look what happened to it now when you let the lower caste use it

based

>Indian
>UK
>Women love my smell

I chuckled. Will you share your women?

>we bro-tier i swer
2 posts in
>
>muh dick
What did he mean by this?

Hindu Indians are cool, you should help us eradicate certain (((people))).

Indians are based

I don't have any issues with you. As immigrants, you assimilate well and earn a lot of money. You also marry your own kind and stick to your own culture, which isn't savage like arabs

I like Indians, but this is Jow Forums, you don't come here for compliments.

Attached: windows95-drink.jpg (640x478, 56K)

Why do all Indians worship Randy Orton?

Only if you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour

fuck off
you are worse than a subhuman if you want approval from basement dweller whites

Still brown and different

Every Indian I have ever met without exception has been a vegetarian
How can you be a burger if you don't eat burgers

Still better than far east subhumans.

Thanks for welcoming me into the fold guys. I'll be an Indian conservative in no time at all. White pussy is best pussy.

stop larping
no self respecting person would need to act like you
kill yourself

India is a shithole today because this country for the past 1000 years cannot stand up for itself because malech worshippers like you exist.

Just to lay down some numbers, India has suffered a major invasion from a foreign power over 40 times in the past 1000 years, that's a gap of 25 years per invasion.

The Sanskrit shloka "Athithi Devo Bhavaha" roughly translates to "Treat your Guests as you would treat God". Well, what if your guests are bloodthirsty Muslims or Europeans and Jews wanting to "trade"*.

* - Trade = If you don't pay debt back in due time, we are open to take land as a payback or we put interest.

The most pathetic part about Indian colonisation was that unlike Subsaharan Africans or Native Americans who fought against British, Indian Empires literally signed trade agreements and ruled alongside the British. The reports of rebellion have been exaggerated. Most of India fell to British rule without any proper conquest thanks to Euroworshippers like you.

It was only in the 1900 did an entire generation of Indians grew up under foreign rule did we realise what the fuck actually went wrong. Those crucial years between 1800-1950 which set up industrialization was taken away because Indian Empires were the biggest cucks in history.

Press S to spit on Muhammad Khan Salim's (aka Jahangir) grave who invited Thomas Roe to open up Indian economy to Britain.

Based poo

Indians are smart, and have a beautiful culture.
It's shame you're all shady as fuck, are content to live in filth, and can't build a fucking thing with your soft bitch hands.
Stay in India, and stop treating your vendors like shit, you two faced turd.

no one cares
stop being so pathetic

My kids will be half white

Establish a Rajastani monarchy or GTFO.

Did you even read the post, you Dalit fuck? We should have gone the Japanese way, should've been suspicious of the Euros, we wouldn't be one country most likely, but would be still more prosperous than today.

Also pic related shows the Belligerents of the Revolution of 1857, literally more than half of the kingdoms who supported the British were Indian Empires.

SSSSSSSSS

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-09-09-30-42-11.png (1080x7860, 1.41M)

>be burger indian
>take engineering job from citizen
>bring contract wife over from India
>get citizenship
>wife cant drive and kills pedestrian
>vote for neoliberal globalists

If Indians are such hot shit why do you want half white kids?